Hey Sup Forums, my 3 year old phone is in bad condition and I'm definitely thinking of buying a new one

Hey Sup Forums, my 3 year old phone is in bad condition and I'm definitely thinking of buying a new one.

Budget is around 400$ and I'm currently rooting for the Nexus 5X, although unexpandable storage (I listen/like having lots of music on my phone) and the rarity/cost of USB type C adapters in my country are really turning me off.

Please note that I do not game on my device and I'd like to have more than decent battery life and a good camera, if possible.

So, what're your thoughts and recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/oneplus_3-7995.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5X for $250 is a pretty good deal. Buy chargers online, and an external battery pack if you need one

there's no way in hell i'm getting a 5X fir 250$ here, at the cheapest stores it's 375$ (the 32 gig version)

this

I'm going to get the 5x in a week or 2 thats $250 deal is to sweet to pass up.

Google Fi project in the us drops the price to $200. plus 1st month service $50. Total $250

I have no personal experience with the 5X, but I own a 6P and have messed with a friend's 5X. I'm not a huge fan personally, but just because it's not my type of device; I much prefer large, premium flagships. For the price it's a very solid device. Battery will be decent and not more, most likely. That may improve by swapping your ROM and kernel. I use PureNexus and ElementalX on my 6P and it's boosted my battery significantly.

Personally, I'd get the good old 64GB OnePlus One. 5X is a decent choice though.

Otherwise if you don't mind TouchJizz, buy the Samsung Galaxy S5.

LG G4 is $300 and one of the best cameras in the game

Z5 compact is under $400 on Swappa, same place has the Z5 for just over $400. Z5 has a good battery, good camera

>Z5
>one of the worst implementations of the alahu akbar SoC

Around $400 right? Take the Moto X Style.
>Gorgeous Quad HD Display
>DUAL, STEREO Front-facing speakers
>Moto Maker customization
>Expandable Memory
>Micro USB still (for you)
>Turbo Charging
>Near stock Android
>Cute lil dimple in the back just for your delight
>2nd priority in updates, behind the Nexus series
>Moto Features

Get a Moto X Style (Pure in some countries), or if you don't care about a qhd display, and just want longer battery life get a Moto X play.

LG G4
Moto X Pure (Style)
Moto X Play

And bootloops.

just get the superior chink phone xiaomi redmi note 3 pro deluxe

i don't think he's on the us, user

It took me a whole month just so LG could stop fucking around and ACTUALLY fix that thing. Still an OK device but never again.

They're $250 now? I thought that promotional thing they had going passed already.

I had a Nexus 5x. It's a good phone. But prepare for it to lag a bit. But for the price, it's a solid phone

Except for one minor issue in my model
I can't get more than 30fps after a nandroid backup, and I had tried everything and nothing fixed it. (I haven't tried re-locking the bootloader, but I doubt it will help anything)
I guess it's a RMA problem. But I live on SEA, so i have to deal with it.

Pray to yourself that this don't happen to you

Xperia Z5c

How solid though? I'm really about build quality these days, I have a nexus 6 right now which feels like its made out of titanium
I'm not too concerned with getting a new phone unless this croaks though

I have a 5X, its very nice for 250
I have noticed lag recently though

What I meant by solid is from the software department. But from hardware, it felt like any other plastic phone, it felt cheap, but not to cheap imo. I had dropped it multiple time from chest height. Still no crack, but there's a bump from dropping it onto concrete once.

If you're looking for build quality, 6p is your best bet

Get the Sup Forums phone, dummy

LG g3 or g4, i got my g3 for 150$

get a moto x pure

one plus one 3 is comming out this year, comes with regular android or cyogen, 64 internal storage, 8-core procesor, 5.5 inch screen fullHD, 6 GB ram, and is cheap cuz company is not market oriented like apple and samsung shitt, so basicly u dont buy name

gsmarena.com/oneplus_3-7995.php

still rumors tho

I've had enough of 6" phones, need a 5" screen, that's just right for me to one hand

wait for oneplus 3

>no fingerprint scanner

I have a 5x op, go for it. Battery is good, camera is fucking great(best part) , it's very lightweight and grip is very good, build quality's also very solid.

>no Pre-installed NSA Button
>being a faggot Normie
>being this nitpicky

Never knew someone could suck this much cock