He's still using Google's botnet or Mozilla's outdated, slow shitbox

>He's still using Google's botnet or Mozilla's outdated, slow shitbox

Why haven't you joined the revolution yet, Sup Forums ? Why aren't you using the browser brought to you by the genius Brendan Eich who CREATED the language of the Web (JavaScript)?

This browser will change everything. It has a built-in AdBlock and an alternative system to reward website content creators with Bitcoin.

This is it boys. This is the browser you'll hear about often in the near future. Screencap this.

(It's called Brave btw.)

JavaShit you mean

(I posted this thread using Brave btw. Wouldn't settle for anything less. Best browser I've ever used.)

go away mr eich

>and an alternative system to reward website content creators
the presence of this system is why I refuse to use it, because it means they have a financial incentive to erode the privacy and ad-blocking guarantees in order to extract money from me.

The purpose of a browser is to fetch and display websites that I direct it to, in the manner I direct it to. Its purpose is not to help those websites to monetize me. It should not assist them in doing so. For that matter, considering the egregious behavior of the ad industry, I should be able to tell it to actively attempt to disrupt attempts to monetize me.

Jobless NEET detected. How does it feel knowing your parents secretly hate you for being a smelly filthy leech?

Because in Firefox I have no ads, in Brave they offer "less annoying ads". Also, tons of extensions and settings.

It's another browser based on chrome *YAWN*

Web dev detected
We'll see who's jobless when you get outsourced to pajeet

don't project too hard

Suck my dick I am an Indian and I use brave too, I like to have all the browsers on the market installed just to tinker with them they are like candy but for the web.

>Browser created by the creator of JavaScript
Not in a billion years

>JavaScript
Welp another reason nog tot use it

Don't mind the racists. Sup Forums loves Indians.

thanks user kind words among the constant shitposting means a lot to me.

habibi you are taking this shiposting to a whole new level.

>alternative system to reward website content creators with Bitcoin
Why would I give my buttcoins to some retards online?

You have zero allies in this context.

get a real job Brenden, trying to steal ad space away from websites and sell it back to them is a pretty shitty idea, I can think of a lot better projects you could be working on

Opera has built-in adblock too.

poo in the loo

You mean it replaces ads on sites with ads of its own that are deemed "safe". Nice "adblocker"

Poo in loo

>token azn nerdy chick in staff page

>CREATED the language of the Web (JavaScript)?

That's not how you spell HTML

Trying it now, looks slightly faster than chrome and is open source, where's the catch Sup Forums? Is it full SJW?

No the lead is against gay marriage.

The catch is adhijacking.

Why would I use a Chromium fork WITH ITS OWN ADS when I can use Chromium?

Is it actually worth checking out?

Does it have tabs on the side and a minimalistic (like barely there) UI?

No settings for tabs on left yet I think.

cool logo, conservative CEO, very nice, will check this out.

Alright then

>yet
That's implying Brave's devs are competent enough to do that.

post yan

>Brave
HAHAHAHA FUCKING ADVERTISING JEWISH BOTNET

So I downloaded a .deb file to see what the hype was about. It's actually really snappy, shame it looks like ass and has a questionable business model

>Oracle can eat a bunch of dicks.
So edgy and profound.

>secretly

I despise the fact the ``source code'' is less than 10MB.

I would probably use it if the UI wasn't over simplified and looked like shit.

Chromium + chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md is perfect.