Sup Forumsuts thread!

No guts thread? Here, take it!

early for once

damn, just missed it

Nice setup OP.

Finally got a job now i can start saving for some upgrades!

someone post some mini ITX builds. I am thinking of making one

I just fell for the skymeme mobo and paid $320NZD for ATX Z170

Fug I just realy like green. Intel baited me good.

>TFW, i'll get BTFO by Zen
In my defence in pic related my amd mobo has failed to start 8 times this month.

My home server, now with 8x3TB RAID6.

What the hell is a 'cold boot attack'?
That's the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

Old picture, but it's the cleanest pic I have since I live in a dusty as hell area.

Only thing that's changed is the power unit having been swapped out fora Supernova G2 of the same wattage.
Hoping to get a Define R5 case soon.

RAM does not lose its contents immediately on losing power, especially at low temperatures. So if the FBI busts into his house and wants everything on his computer, they blast the RAM with freezer spray, shut down the machine, pop the RAM in a device that powers it back up and dumps the contents. The main reason to go to the trouble is that this defeats full-disk encryption, since the keys must be in memory for the machine to use the disk while it's on.

Why he's going to that amount of trouble to defend against this eventuality, I don't know.

rate it

G3258
980ti
Cx500m
8gb ddr3 1600

I've spent the last couple of days looking at various ITX builds and it seems like there are just too many cooling drawbacks on the small cases.
There are larger ITX cases that comfortably support large coolers and AIO but they're so big it kinda defeats the purpose of ITX in the first place.

Scratch your eyes out before you open mine.

aw I really like this, I should go double AIO for my next.

What's that thing on the back-side? Fan controller?
I see it on quite a few builds, but never figured out what it was.

yep, easier to run everything from one PWM header.

Y tho :*(