Botnet much?

botnet much?
WTF!?!

I miss the real Jordan

Resource monitor says ``System'' is the only thing using my network at the moment. I know the activity is because I'm playing music from another rig on my network but what I don't understand is why doesn't it show MusicBee using the network?

Why does it try to hide it and pretend network is 0% in use on one tab but then show it on another?

You forgot your watermark

I don't know how to easily/automatically watermark videos and I'm stubborn and do not care to learn.

BTW Windows hides this activity on the machine hosting the files as well.

Why?

This is why I don't use Opera

Seriously just die already

Not all processes are listed under the "Processes" tabs, some are only listed in Details, and in there you can't see their network usage

But why?
What's the reasoning Microsoft has given?

This isn't your fucking blog you fatfuck.

>tfw you filter out a tripfag

Not sure if they have given any reasoning. I might be wrong even. I'm fairly certain I've seen it happened before at some point, might be delusional though.

Either way, try downloading some shit like Glasswire, see what app is using the network.

How do you know I'm fat?
Also this isn't a blog but by calling me out you're kind of making the thread about me instead of this TECHNOLOGY so really it's your own fault.

I know what's using it I just don't know why they try to halfway hide it

What program is the culprit?

maybe arrange it on descending order instead of ascending?

MusicBee
oops, lol
So it does show up on the sending rig, both running the same version of Windows 10

maybe vnc?
maybe botnet?
idk
use linux like a normal person.

Technology discussion belongs on Sup Forums
No one's keeping you here. Don't like it? Leave

Botnet isn't technology it's Sup Forums-tier. If anything OP should be following to rules clearly stated on the sticky (No personal tech support). Remember to report and sage this thread

Quote me where in the post he's asked for help

See
He asked a question technology related which if he wanted to answer he should've googled. Instead he makes an alarmist post on Sup Forums trying to "find" a botnet on his PC which has in the past was admitted by Microsoft that [Windows 10] does track information. The OP again accomplishes no new discussion with this thread except quite possibly informing people about a """botnet""" that tracks information. (not technology related?)

Good points, well made and thank you for not calling me names

There are decent people on the board if you look far enough

>tfw you don't hide any names or threads because not triggered

Because musicbee is actually just reading files from a path. It is the smb file system driver (part of 'System') which does the actual network i/o based on the requests made by musicbee and this is the traffic you see on the network Graph. You should see musicbee reading the files in the disk activity Graph iirc.

But why doesn't ``system'' show up in the network usage? Isn't it just as important as userland proggies?

Further/related question:
Why does it show up on the machine serving the files but not the receiving?

>linux
>normal people

you meant windows