>>get a real job?
After I graduated college

>stop playing video games

And do what with my freetime?

Read a book, you dumb shit.
Videogames are a literal waste of life.

18, all of those

>literal waste of life
Per what definition? Your own? If you're reading a book to gain knowledge, but ever use it to cause change outside your own mind, that's also a waste of life if videogames are a waste of life

>read a book

As if readong a fiction book is any diffrent from playing a video game

>When did Sup Forums...
>stop playing video games?
when i left middle school
>stop trying to fight the botnet?
never
>get a real job?
before college

kids find enjoyment from games, anything you say is invalid

got you, you literally can't make a respectable argument against me

It's just possible as you have to be physically a kid to enjoy games

enjoying a game means you don't enjoy lofe, FACT

got you so bad

>>stop playing video games?
When I started university. The time I spend on video games is less than 10% of what it used to be. Now I feel privileged when I can play for at least two consecutive hours in a week.
>>stop trying to fight the botnet?
I was starting to be more accepting of sacrificing my privacy until Microsoft started fucking around with Windows 10. Now I'm a full blown crusader.
>>get a real job?
I have been working as an English teacher in my third-world shithole country since I was about 17.

didn't
never started
>get a real job?
didn't

never

never

>>get a real job?
Working as a Pharmacist since November 2015, though not my first job.

I'm a femanon, btw (:

Christ. You're retarded.

I figure if I'm going to be a degenerate I'll try to fight the botnet as much as possible. Otherwise I am somewhat okay with being datamined.

You're never going to get anywhere in life until you become an adult and drop the video games.

You grow up when you stop watching TV or don't even own such a device anymore.
Yes
>>get a real job?
No, only if it makes you happy. Earning much in a shitty job just to show off to others doesn't make you grown up.

I stopped watching TV with 14, video games with 16, but mainly because my PC sucked. I restarted playing Mass Effect with 18, where I am now.

>Modern TV/cinema is shit
>Modern music is shit
>Modern games are shit

There are a few exceptions. For anyone interested, I am 21 now.

I hope you choke on your dark chocolate and wine

this hits me hard
is it true anons?

I'm thirty-two, live on the side of a valley in a rural area just me and my dogs.

I make candles and soaps to sell online and at the local market.

The money I earn more than pays my way and gets me all the acid I want.

So tell me, what exactly am I doing wrong?

I'm 35 and still game on PC and consoles.
Long ago until this W10 fiasco. Now I'm full of resolve.
>get a real job?
I've been an IT professional since the 90s.

>this hits me hard
>is it true anons?
Fuck no. Just find balance and don't neglect your career. A job isn't a career. Know the difference.

>So tell me, what exactly am I doing wrong?

Ignoring retirement.

aren't the AAA games since the PS2 died a literal scam and essentially made to cater to retards and little kids so they can beat them? Looks like a waste of time to me.
If i ever wanted to waste my time i'd just grab an emulator, at least i know i'll waste my time with something interesting.

Never happened.

stopped playing games at around 2004 when they stopped making good games.

I have savings and live in the UK, where I've been paying stamp most of my life and am assured a bare minimum pension plus anything of my own on top.

So again, I really don't see the problem.

>I have savings and live in the UK, where I've been paying stamp most of my life and am assured a bare minimum pension plus anything of my own on top.
>So again, I really don't see the problem.

So NEET, got it.

I am self employed and pay my National Insurance stamp from my earnings, like any legally employed subject.

NEETs are one of the very few people who may actually not be entitled to a state pension.

>I am self employed and pay my National Insurance stamp from my earnings, like any legally employed subject.
>NEETs are one of the very few people who may actually not be entitled to a state pension.

You have a hobby that allows you to slide by in life doing the least possible. You're ok with wasting the time you have on this rock instead of applying yourself, making a difference and leaving things better than you found them. You're willing to be a polyp in the ass of the state, no less.

I'm not going to argue with you over this user because it seems to be a simple case of misunderstanding. You seem to think that I am in some way extracting benefits or such from the state, that is not the case.

Every working person in the UK gets a state pension at retirement, all your working life part of your wages have been paid towards it. It is not free, it is not a benefit. It is just a government pension scheme, you don't get out anything from it if you do not pay into it.

And while this certainly did start as a hobby for me years ago in my mother's bathroom it has blossomed from there. I make soaps and candles every day, driving them to market on saturday morning to place on my stall. I sell a decent amount through my website and ebay shop too. The labels and packaging are all professionally made by a local printing firm called Gomerian.

I have a job, I pay my taxes, I have savings, I have a mortgage. Most importantly though I am happy with my lot.

Your criteria of "Applying yourself, making a difference and leaving things better than you found them." is not only nonsense, it's also almost unattainable which would immediately discount almost everyone from ever having led a life you consider valid.

>Every working person in the UK gets a state pension at retirement, all your working life part of your wages have been paid towards it. It is not free, it is not a benefit. It is just a government pension scheme, you don't get out anything from it if you do not pay into it.

This is not the only social program in the UK.

>I have a job, I pay my taxes, I have savings, I have a mortgage. Most importantly though I am happy with my lot.

That's the sad part. And you'll probably never know anything different.

>Your criteria of "Applying yourself, making a difference and leaving things better than you found them." is not only nonsense, it's also almost unattainable which would immediately discount almost everyone from ever having led a life you consider valid.

Haha wow. Way to set your sights low. Most of the world isn't content with cruise control for life. Now I understand why you make candles.

Stay in your lane, commoner. You don't have a good enough last name to do anything noteworthy.

no, my dad was playing the original Doom when it came out, in the Pall Corp. offices.
he was about 35. he still plays games and I will too.