His wpm is less than 100

>his wpm is less than 100

what's your excuse, sub-humans?

My keyboard is terrible.

I doubt they even have ten fingers.

I think slower (longer) about what I write than how fast my fingers are (it's probably around 85-100 WPM in bursts)

typing at full WPM is only good for artificial speed tests and mindless shitposting

This is the keyboard i'm using right now, and I still bang out 110 wpm

There's literally no excuse

>HIS WPM IS LOWER THAN 10.000
INPUT VALID EXCUSE, HUMAN
>

I can't tell by looking but does your keyboard have keys that require different amounts of pressure to depress and sometimes jam? Because mine does.

>inb4 clean your keyboard

I never bothered learning to type properly, I've been content with 70 wpm

clean your keyboard

10wpm is terrible

lol step up nigga

I don't plan to become a secretary

OH SNAP I CALLED IT

It's clean. The keys jam because the plastic guides which direct the keys into the membrane have rough edges.

>starting a thread with worst gem

disgusting

The whole show is shit anyways

I don't type for a living
60 is good enough for me

Fuck off, weeb.

dude nice

On a good day I can do around 115. On average I'd say I do 90-105

I'm a normie ;^)

My left hand is retarded and slow and is also the reason why I could never play guitar hero because I suck cocks all day.

Fuck you

I find it much harder to take a typing test than to type out my thoughts like I'm doing now. I understand that it's the only way to accurately measure typing speed but it doesn't mirror real life for most of us. How often do you sit there transcribing something off of another piece of paper?

>tfw bang out 90wpm using 3 fingers
>never bothered to learn home row typing
>horrible accuracy, a ton of mistakes, but i fix them really quickly too
>i have no fucking clue how i do it

You wanna know the secret?
90 isn't good.

I'm not a CENG/SENG piece of shit codemonkey, 90 is damn well sufficient for people who aren't stapled to a keyboard for their life.

me neither and I'm banging 130 average

And 3.5 inches is definitely enough for any woman who isn't just a slut or prostitute.

I haven't owned a computer in over 3 years. I do everything on my phone nowadays.

meh

And 9.0 inches is going to make everyone you sleep with physically uncomfortable and/or cause them pain - and not in a good way.

Go home, friend, your analogies are shit.

the noose is too low

I only use my index, middle and ring finger for typing and sometimes thumb for space key. My wpm is 90-100.

Not the user you're replying to, but why would those be the occupations you associate with fast typing? Code can be very long but it's not typically written at hyperspeed for hours on end. Each line is fairly short and there are quite a few pauses for thought along the way. If anything I wouldn't expect codemonkeys to be fast at typing much of anything except certain words like "function" and "return."

Fast typing is something better associated with people who spend their day typing a stream of thought like I am now. Think secretaries, bloggers, novelists, PR, etc. They're handling long-form writing with a huge variety of words.

You make a good point. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Well yeah, 231.4 WPM would fuck up your fingers. In this analogy the penis length would be 5.4 inches, which is average or slightly below average depending on who you trust. Certainly sufficient for most users at that point, in regards to cock size or WPM.
In case you want to check the math, I used 140 WPM.

girth > length, and why are you even trying to literally turn this into a dick comparison circle in the locker room anyway

I didn't bring cocks into it, I just wanted to make sure we had a proper equivalency between WPM and dick length.
I personally agree, anything over 4" is enough if it's thick enough, though aesthetics definitely suffer.

>I didn't bring cocks into it, I just wanted to make sure we had a proper equivalency between WPM and dick length.
things Sup Forums says

I disagree. It's not useful for programming, but for essays, if you outline what you want to write, then you type to keep up with your thinking.

90 is actually high above the average.
It might not be good in your little autist world, but it is in the real world.

The average is useless because grandmas drag it down. I hate to bring dicks back into it but you're basically saying a micropenis is average because ~50% of the population doesn't even have a penis. Filter it to average 16-35 y/o male or find the mean of the population that types daily and I guarantee you that 90 would bring great dishonor upon your entire family.

De-burr your keyboard

Grandmas were far more likely to have been taught proper touch typing. More like it's dumbed millennials dragging it down.

Programing is 90% thinking and 10% relaxing writing what you thought, so wpm really doesn't matter much.

>tfw 53

Who really cares anyway?
It's not like I'm a receptionist

I can guarantee its still above average in that frame.
Certainly not below.

iirc those models usually use ALPS switches so you've got a better than avg. keyboard there even with the unusually large keys

I peak somewhere around 80 wpm now.
It seems that there isn't much difference between mechanical and rubber dome keyboards for me as long as the layout isn't fucked up and the keys work reliably.

This is really an astonishingly stupid comment

what anime is this?

スティーブン・ユニバース

My fast typing comes from forum roleplaying. I could type paragraphs for hours during that hobby and I still do. But I've realized that my brain moves a whole lot faster these days compared to my fingers, so it's easier for me to make typos or to fill in a word with something similarly sounded without going back and proofreading. My brain assumes a lot so I assume sentences are done when they end up missing particles.

Actually you should learn to type slower. You're fingers will work longer that way.

Id be more concerned about reading speed personally as it influences your rate of learning.

Sorry, I have other people to type for me

RSI