Does anybody else hate this ugly cunt? As hideous as his facial aesthetics are...

Does anybody else hate this ugly cunt? As hideous as his facial aesthetics are, he gets all the female attention in the world on the sole basis that all females are dumb narcissistic whores who become wet at the thought of appearing on a video which will be viewed by millions of people. Just look at the fucking women he hangs out. I can fucking assure you that Casey Neistat is Karlie Kloss's ugliest male friend, and that the only reason they are 'friends' is because Casey is a gigantic source of attention for her. It just fucking makes me fume of the world's narcissism as to where this faggot holds a camera in his hand and everybody is rushing to their knees to suck in his pecker.

literally who?

>Sup Forums - Technology

That's not karlie that's ijustine

Every beauty loves a beast

yea, i hate the jews too...

iJustine a shit but Casey seems like a straight up nice guy. I can't hate.

who the fuck is this, what did he do and why should I care?

I've never heard of any of these people. Please get the fuck out of here. Thanks.

I don't really give a fuck but ive seen his face before and i get what you mean im not thr best looking guy myself but he is fucking hideous and his voice is even worse

They should leave because you are ignorant?

rofl

Where is the part of your post that's about technology?

At least he made something of his life. Unlike you.

Something always put me off since i watched his video..

Its a million dollar smile that

If that isn't a jew, I don't know what is.

He is a jew indeed

I admire the fact that he had the motivation to go out and be successful so that he could afford to widen all the doorways in his house to accommodate his Jew beak.

that bitch is such a plain jane but she looks really good in OP's picture

this

what has he contributed to technology?

This could vaguely be about technology in a roundabout way, Beme just came out for Android this week.

Beme sucks dick and will fail. It's fucking stupid. But I do like Casey and watch his vlogs a couple times a week. He's always doing interesting things, the boosted board and drone footage are always cool, and he always has a positive energy

Nothing.

who is he? inb4 some youtube celeb.

if you're over 18 and still watch youtube videos other then just DYI and instructional videos you have bigger issues at hand.

Yeah what the fuck is up with this guy
How does he have subscribers
Every time I see his face I want to punch it

Can't be worse than this guy, can it?