Switching from an android to an iPhone soon. Glad to say I am. So much smoother

Switching from an android to an iPhone soon. Glad to say I am. So much smoother.
>muh imessage
Is 16 gigs enough for a light user applefags?

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_348539.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love anime threads.

You can't use it as a flash drive, so I don't think it would matter too much.

I kekd

>iPhone

>imessage
>an interface smoother than a tub of lube
>don't have to deal with shitty android problems
>FaceTime
>won't be a social outcast
Wew lad

16 gigs is enough for a light user, although it's obvious to Sup Forums users, you might be from another board so I'll tell you.

The flash module is 16 gigs, but after formatting and O/S install the usable storage is around 12.3 gigs.

What model iPhone will you get?

I come from a place called Sup Forums
Im switching to a 5s because my HTC m8s battery dies at 57%. Thank you my good sir for being patient

yo if u ain't too broke get the SE. more rams and megahertzes and longer support

So you just discovered you're gay? Have you thought about how are you going to tell your parents?

>buying a phone that can't read microsd in [CURRENT YEAR]

I recommend the 5SE instead of the 5s, better camera, battery, SoC and ram. It only comes in 16 or 64 options, taking a look at the pricing, monthly financing or s $16 a month. But if you can only get the 5s, opt for the 32gb option.

I don't know about what your local stores are like, but mine sell the 5s pretty cheaply. Like () 16gb is good for a light user, but you might want to put movies or something on it.
I had a 16gb 5s, and upgraded to an 64gb iPhone 6s. The extra storage is useful for moving large files, downloading movies or anime (if you like that stuff) etc.

More space is better, but 16 is perfectly usable. I lived with it, my sister and mother live with it, friends live with it.

Also Sup Forums is autistic, defined by the quality of replies.

Thanks man, I could just put movies on Google Drive if push comes to shove I guess. I can only get the 16gb because it's the cheapest. Im only gonna have it for 9 months, not two years

If you have unlimited data or near wifi a lot you should be fine with streaming then. Who's your carrier?

>Is 16 gigs enough for a light user applefags?

Yes.

>>buying a phone that can't read microsd in [CURRENT YEAR]
Yes... pretty poor.
I'm glad my iPhone 6S can.

Just don't install a lot of Apps or keep every photo ever (guilty, your honour).

I just move the majority of my photos of to my computer since Image Capture automatically launches when the iPhone is plugged in

gonna agree with the little gigfags. obviously more bits = better than, but 16 is enough for the phone to work as a phone. i rolled with 8 gigs for a while and had all the apps I use regularly, several days of music, and a good amount of extra space for pictures. i don't fuck with the cloud much, but I imagine it helps keep stuff off the chips

the trick is, don't take videos. chances are the video you took looks bad and shaky anyway and no one will ever sit down and watch it, probably not even you.

I'm switching back to iPhone after 2 years of hell with this samshit on android.

Finally I'll be able to perfect sync things with my laptop without using google's shitty browser based apps and use it seamlessly between the two.

Word cannot describe how much of a bad taste android has left in my mouth.

Also, I would recommend getting at least 32 gigs. It's real fucking easy to fill up 16.

If you get the 16gb you're probably going to want the 64gb, especially if you take a fair amount of pictures

The only downside of an iPhone I can think of is the fucking normies that use them.

>Look over at a rose gold iPhone with a fucking wallpaper of her and da bae
>Fucking 2 pound cases that look like shit
>Buying a 600 dollar phone only to use snapchat and Facebook

REEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY APPLE PRODUCTS

>So much smoother.

PC for gaming desktop, Mac for my laptop - best combination IMO.

The beauty of OS X is that your phone is basically an extension of your computer. Don't knock it if ya don't try it

My S4 died in January. I replaced it a month ago with an SE. I opted for the 64 myself because I like to keep local music and my friends with 16GB iPhones are always complaining about being out of storage.

Mine is arriving today. Can't wait whatsoever.
I'd get the 64GB model like I did though; that way you have a ton of storage for your music and photos and whatnot.
Which model are you getting?

IT'S NOT A 5SE
IT'S JUST AN SE

IT'S NOT AN IPHONE
IT'S JUST SHIT

IT'S NOT AN ANDROID
IT'S JUST DOA

>no file manager

Have fun
faggot

Only if you got 0 music, the os updates can be a nightmare with 16GB

Love that webm, no matter how hard I try to replicate that, it doesn't happen.
That is either a knockoff or an issue with the moon characters.
Either way, pic related.

A few years ago it used to be enough, but now it isn't. I have a 16GB iphone 5, and iOS now takes up at least 8GB. All I have installed is about 10 apps and 6 music files, and I have ~2GB free.

You're better off getting at least the 32GB model, but I would recommend getting a 64GB model if you have the money.

I forgot to mention about the 1~2GB of images I have.

It's worth going to 16 unless you solely use the phone as a phone and web browsing device.

T-Mobile sent me a 128GB for free and the extra space is nice. 4K video still fills it up pretty quickly.

>won't be a social outcast
Is this a white people thing

>tfw living in a country where owning an iPhone _is_ being a social outcast

imessage - completely useless
facetime - completely useless
airdrop - completely useless
icloud sharing/whatever - mostly useless
siri & apple pay - lolno
passbook/wallet - pointless
maps - apparently apple doesn't care about my part of the world
not even public holidays in calendar
itunes store (for things other than music) - fucking wasteland
iBooks in my language - fucking same

and yet banks or organisations publish apps for iOS first... for a device with sub 5% market share.

Alice Bunn recommends at least 32gig.

Apparently that way you hit the apps v storage wall a little less often.

Now Alice says she's off to drink some cooking sherry and suck someone's cock at a bus shelter for spare change before the big match.

Good old Alice.

#UTB

As long as you offload pics that the girlfriend you get because you have an iphone takes. Or use gearbest.com/iphone-cables-adapters/pp_348539.html and sd cards

No.

Linux on my desktop, Linux on my laptop, Linux on my phone. Your phone is not an extension of your computer. You know nothing.

Yes I know that technically the operating systems aren't the same but they function beautifully together, why does this mean I know nothing? Some people just have different preferences

Probably a way to get self-esteem boost via his purchases.
I work in luxury, peoples have either the latest Aplel or the latest Samshit. They don't care what brand as long as it's a 700€ phone made with "premium materials". Emphasis on latest, the ones with Iphone 5S are ashamed of showing them in public, for example.

DOTA*

Because Apple limits your capabilities to interface between the two to an extreme extent. On Android you can send any arbitrary file or stream back and forth and do with it what you want, on Apple on remotely. It's ironic to name the flexibility of Apple as an advantage, because relatively it's incredibly limited.

16GB is too low. Trust me, you will regret it. Photos/videos/music/OS upgrades require a lot of space

64GB is minimum IMO

I don't use Apple products but I feel the same way about them, including their laptops and desktop PCs. Facebook and note taking machines don't have to cost over a grand.

lazytown.png needs more pink.

I'm buying my self a 5s tomorrow for $200. Kinda expensive but the device is almost new so I think it will worth it. I so regret selling mine to buy a shitty android, glad I'm going back.

Go with 32gb or 64gb. Running out of space sucks.