Game on the left, GPU temp on the right. Is it fucking normal? I guess not. What the hell should I do?

Game on the left, GPU temp on the right. Is it fucking normal? I guess not. What the hell should I do?

That's not gpu temp you fucking retard. It clearly says right there it's your motherboard temp.

Do you even have sysfans attached?

Install Gentoo

Hey retard, my mobo temp is bugging. It's clearly not 113 degrees. I mean the GPU temp which is 80 degrees. Can you even read?

Mobo temp is bugging. I mean the GPU temp which is 80. I have two 1200 RPM fans attached to the tower.

bump.

80C for the GPU is "normal". Not optimal, but yeah some GPUs can get there. I get around 75 with mine under full load.

You should really worry past that though. I had a 7900 GT reach 110C. Boy that was entertaining.

That MB temp could be bugged. I wouldn't be too bothered by it.

GPU temp is within acceptable level but I would try to reduce it. Maybe custom fan profile using MSI Afterburner or something similar.

Stop posting already answered tech support questions on Sup Forums.

Try a custom fan profile, you'd be surprised how shit the stock one is.

For example, my windfirce gtx 680 never goes over 30% fan speed, but I can't hear my gpu until 45% fan speed anyways. I leave it at 40% when gaming.

80 isn't even close to high enough to worry about

Same here with my 280x. I can't hear it much because I use headphones. I'm not savvy on this subject but what's the downside (aside from noise, that is) to turning that fan speed up? More than temperature or noise, I'm concerned about consumption and longevity..

>mfw """housefire""" amd cant even hit 70 on max usage

Having the gpu fan always at 60% to get less than 65c is killing the fan?
I feel like it's overkill but I cant relax knowing the gpu can reach 70c.

my ayysus mobo is also showing wrong temps

80 degree for GPU is normal man. Like pretty normal normal.

Install Gentoo.

Asus motherboard temp sensors are always wrong

80c is NOT normal for a 960.

My 960 never reaches more than 65c with the fan at 30%.

My shitty 750 ti reaches 70-75 degrees while playing Battlefield or Black Ops 3. Nothing I can do about it right now.

Time for a dusting m8, also do you have lots of fans and are the cables neatly routed so they don't block airflow? As the motherboard temperature suggests that hot air is being trapped inside the case.

>gpu overheating
>mobo overheating
>cpu overheating
pc masterrace my ass.

Been thinking about this.

The thermal paste. When I opened that thing it was just covering the whole thing. It was a real mess. Mine was reaching around that temperature max. So I cleaned it, did the CPU thermal paste treatment (you know, pea sized, no spreading and all).

I get the same exact temperature. No changes.

Tell that to the stupid PS3 I had.

Jesus the first models were just a complete and utter failure, they should pay -you- the 600 fucking bucks for getting a fat PS3. After a while it started overheating like a bitch. Some time after, pirated that thing and had to force the console to become a fucking helicopter just to keep itself at a reasonable temperature. Otherwise it would go past 100C.

So yeah, consoles can be assholes too with temperatures. And components for both can stand quite some high temperatures as well. 80C is not great but it doesn't kill the thing unless you play 24 fucking hours a day.

80C is alright. I get 70C at load but it's a low TDP GPU.

I have this thing right here.

I was told that, if I flash the non-TOP bios on this thing I will underclock it to what the actual stable clocks of an average 280x should be. Would this help with longevity or do you think there's barely a difference?

I've owned just about every console there was at one time or another and never had one single overheating issue with any of them.

even had an early model xbox360 (the one notorious for overheating) and it never overheated because i kept in on a shelf and not on the carpet like an idiot.

Good, I applaud you sir for not having issues, very proud of you and all