AMD CPU's

AMD CPU's are trash. Nothing supports them and they aren't efficient at all. Intel are total shills but at least their CPU's fucking work.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/version-Leopard-computer-processor-required/dp/B001AMHWP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nothing supports them

What doesn't support them?

intel shills, of course

os x

>he didn't have a Phenom II
fucking pleb

Why does that matter?

Gaymes don't utilise them at all, I've got a 980 ti and a 9370 but I see games always get better fps with Intel CPUs. They don't even use their boost clock.

this is a 2nd most popular OS

How do you buy OS X?

AMD APU is chearest shhit you may need for ofice and casual PC USE.

AMD Is the omly vendor thatn can possibly et you a 200$ PC for facebook and shit.
200$ Case includeded!

Oh yeah they don't have a high end right now, everybody knows it.
They fucked up with Bulldozer SO HARD they never really tried to fix it, instead they were putting everything into ZEN since then.
Only a retard would buy an FX for games.

>mfw upgrading to zen 8 core, a new mobo, and ddr4 ram

Remind me again why people use that shit?

I use an amd processor for Linux and everything fucking works

Homosexuals and grills.

What a quality thread

waves audio plugins dont support amd anymore

in app store, ebay, amazon
Like buy from a listing like this: amazon.com/version-Leopard-computer-processor-required/dp/B001AMHWP8
and then upgrade to latest version via app store
or just download it on torrents

I understand.

>DDR4 RAM
Enjoy your placebo, unless you have a supercomputer.

What is this thread even? It's been proven multiple times by Sup Forums that AMD CPUs actually outperform all Intel CPUs but the joos try to hush it up.

Checked

everything works except photoshop, various other adobe programs, MS office and various proprietary programs with much worse alternatives

>AMD CPU's
>AMD CPU's are trash. Nothing supports them and they aren't efficient at all. Intel are total shills but at least their CPU's fucking work.

FX8350 user here and I have had no problems with it because I can use all the cores when editing video etc.

If however I had to do something that only supports single core or single thred then I would have chosen Intel because in that aspect it's better.

The whole Inel vs. AMD CPU fight is stupid unless you are 12yo and only use computers to play games and believe all the other reddit/tumblr users who have no clue about the whole subject. When choosing your CPU you should look what it can offer and take in to consideration what you need it to do. Pick the one that offers the best pricepoint and lifesycle in your use that's all. Users that generally complain about Intel or AMD are the same users that are tech-illiterate and chose the wrong CPU to do the wrong job. So the problem is not the CPU it's the user.

This
>tfw 1055t @4ghz

>phenom ii x6
>better than anything fx
Kek

happen to have a full pc build? a friend needs a new shit box for playing everquest, the thing can play on damn near anything but looking at intel cpus... i have no idea about the drivers... anything you can help me with on this front for him?

The Thubans are better than the 6300 clock for clock. By quite a margin actually, thanks to having six real cores instead of three modules. The 6300's only saving grace is that it can easily reach 4.5GHz or so, whereas most Thubans top out at ~4GHz.

Those things were fucking trash.

Fx 6300 beats the phenom ii x6 in integer tasks but loses in floating point operations.

This makes the fx superior in most applications.

>Fx 6300 beats the phenom ii x6 in integer tasks

It doesn't though, unless you're leveraging a clock speed advantage. Clock for clock and core for "core" there is no workload where Thuban doesn't outperform Piledriver.

>clock for clock
Irrelevant since the fx is clocked higher and can oc to 5ghz.

Im gonna run some performance test benchmarks, will use my FX 8320 at 4.2 ghz, ill throw an fx 6300, and a phenom in the mix for comparison. Any other cpus to compare with? Intel?

What you got?

I seriously can't understand what goes through someone's mind when they make a stupid shitpost like this.
Are they shilling? Trolling? We may never know.

I can compare against almost any other cpu thats ever ran the same software and uploaded their score, so many. I was gonna at least do an i3 an i5 an i7

Intel CPUs work BECAUSE Intel are total shills.