What's your favourite GTK theme, Sup Forums?

What's your favourite GTK theme, Sup Forums?

The shitty part is that the icon theme is some mockup hybrid they haven't actually made exist.

I use Arc with Vibrancy Colors Light Blue.

I just want a flat iconset like Paper that works with Cinnamon, is that so wrong?

Numix Dark

Certainly not Arc. How can you people look at that dark sidebar and then into that white space which shines like the sun?

Zukitre is a nice compromise and doesn't strain my eyes that much. Greybird was also nice, but it's still waiting for the 3.20 compatible version. Adwaita is also kind of bright/white and Numix is almost as bad as Arc.

I like this one

The stock one that mate comes with.
Ugly as hell but It's the most consistent between gtk 2 and gtk 3 i've witnessed

I gave up on looking for "the perfect theme" long time ago.

Would've been easier if i didn't absolutely despise the garbage trend of
>flat
>pastel color decals
>black as my soul elements mixed with huge areas of blindingly bright white

Arc Dark and Numix Circle.

Q T
T

Paper

Most of the major themes have consistent GTK2/3 themes shipping together.

Give Greybird a try. It's consistent, not fully flat and grey, without blinding contrast.
Alternatively Zukitre, it's not fully flat (has shadows) and mostly greyish (I like to modify it slightly to change the too bright highlight color).

Numix Dark is the only dat werks

>ha sitt os på svenska

Adapta

flowdalic-zenburn, clearlooks compact
once gtk4 gets into devel so they stop breaking gtk3 themes every release I'll consider moving from gtk2

>How can you people look at that dark sidebar and then into that white space which shines like the sun?

You are aware there is a version of arc that doesn't have the white parts?

a good one

So, we're migrating to this thread now, huh?

idk

>any stock theme
>good
lmao

slut

At least attach your own desktop to it, so that you're not completely offtopic.

>Certainly not Arc. How can you people look at that dark sidebar and then into that white space which shines like the sun?
It offers a contrast between the various GUI parts, i suppose it would be a problem if you live in your mothers basement without ever seeing the sun, but for the rest of us we have no issue

gib good theme for openbox

Make one

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

Xfce-dusk is still my daily runner tho

numix

Yes, but some of us don't like black themes.

The CSS theming is considered stable from 3.20 onwards.

Adwaita.

Arc + elementary dark on XFCE
Arc + Paper on anything else.

Numix is fine too though. Greybird is also decent.

sounds good, but..
you have a link to any such statement?
I tried googling but I couldn't find that stated. only blogs where the coders are defending breaking themes yet again..

Numix Arctic.

Arc dark

What's your favourite Windows 10 theme Sup Forums?
Oh, wait.