So the airplane mode screenshot is no longer working, so where is the offline data stored...

So the airplane mode screenshot is no longer working, so where is the offline data stored? Surely I should be able to turn off my Internet, screenshot, then log off.... Then where is all that offline activity recorded?... I've tried turning off my phone, but still log in and notify people about the screenshot and can no longer rewatch the snap

Surely you could just reinstall the whole app, right?

So stop taking screenshots. Have the nerve to ask for a pic via MMS.

Would it help to monitor the activity of the Snapchat app to see exactly where it's accessing files, etc?

Isn't that the whole point of that app

Fuck off.

root, screenrecord trough adb, use the frame you want as picture, fuck off you fucking normalfag, this board is for the discussion of this technology not for the discussion of snapchat

Does Now on Tap still work?

I'll gladly fuck off, wana give me a little more detail on that though?

Install any screenrecorder then take a screenshot of the video you just recorded ?

Yep just now on tap and share and text it to yourself. That's what I do and no one ever got a notification

Yeah i just tested it. Kinda hard to do though if the snap is not very long

You could also just photograph your screen with a camera. Lazy, but it works.

The screen record thing works well too

Couldn't you just go to the old version?

Yeah just using a simple screen recorder now.... Thanks guys

Not a version issue, I went back 6 months and it was the same thing

Wait, wait, wait. OP's question still stands:

>so where is the offline data stored?

Why is this hard to find?

Yeah you would have to resort to that for short snaps. Now on Tap is a nice in app solution though. Additionally you might run into bitrate or other quality issues with the screen recording.

A-z recorder let's you set the quality fps etc

Just download Casper hory shit

This.
You must be able to revert back to the online data

If you want your account banned

(You) az doesn't ban you Casper does

Accidently added the tag as I posted
So az works

But still where is the data stored?

>not using Snapchat Phantom

just...

What do you mean where is the data stored? Like when you send a pic? Snapchat has servers where its stored until the other person opens it. They used to store them indefinitely but they got in trouble legally so now they're monitored and delete them unless the government steps in

Not him, but the data must be stored somewhere in the phone.

After you tap load yes, its in the cache, but I believe the app clears its cache on close since the package always is around 60 megs

In the past people have been able to turn off there Internet connections, open the pictures, log out, then when they log back in it would revert to the last time the app was connected online

Now while offline the app stores everything you do, so which pictures you open and what screenshots you take.... Regardless of turning off your phone, uninstalling the app.... Once you turn on your Internet it still updates the app with all your offline activities.

So the question is where is all that info/data saved?

Oh you mean where is the log of your actions in the app stored? I would assume its something in system level android similar to the Dev settings where it can display the history of actions notifications and toast messages. I'd assume snapchat just reads the log on reopen

>touchwizz

just use Casper with root session.

Touchwizz on 5.1 and MM is fucking awesome.

I used casper for a week and my account is locked now

Halp?

How do i get rid of touchwizz in a non-rocket science way?

Use metasploit with the 0day snapchat exploits to hack yourself into the snapchat servers and unlock yout account.

Meant to reply to

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you disgusting normalfag I hope you get shot

/thread

Okay guys normalfag aside, op raises the question of where is that info and how do we override it?

This is "technology"

>touchwizz
>awesome
jej