For years this red thing has been my goto for quick image viewing and slideshows. However...

For years this red thing has been my goto for quick image viewing and slideshows. However, it's support for pure borderless image viewing is lacking. Any good /windows/ image viewing programs that support borderless viewing? Best image viewing program???

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/bjq3c342yv2gj6h/ime(2).exe
nujucobian.blogspot.ca/2011/11/preview-pictures-with-lightbox-effect.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you really want? Something to just view images with or do you also want to be able to edit them using the same program?

No editing is need, just a viewer. Automatic slideshow option would be nice, but not by default

This feature? This is the program image eye. I haven't tried it out yet since I have no need for the function.

Basically the lightest image viewer possible, borderless, with keyboard to control it and mouse drag it around. The automatic slideshow is just a nice feature, but pressing left/right arrows would also be fine.

I found vjpeg, which works quite well, but doesn't work with gifs :(

Image eye has all that. The arrow keys zoom in/out and rotate however, it's pageup/down or space/backspace if you want to navigate.

I can't think of any other light imageviewer with a noticeable slideshow feature, maybe some kind user can help out on what else has that. Honeyview doesn't have it.

Borderless is the main feature I'm looking for, I'll have a look at image eye.

FSViewer is pretty good.

Here's a look at the settings under options.

But is it free as in freedom?

Are these true border/frameless? I can't seem to get rid of the windows borders

more like free as in free beer, it's supported by donations

the frame/borders show only when you mouse over the area

there's also impression:eyes, an outdated minimal image viewer because the guy who made it is dead, frames/borders don't show by default

>the frame/borders show only when you mouse over the area
Is it possible to disable this?

completely frameless? I don't see an option for that anywhere

Yeah apparently there isn't one. Also I just noticed this, what gives?

Neat bug. What did you do?

It's just what happens when you go through several images on a folder with Pg Up and Down. I just repeated the same two for illustrative purposes.

That's some pretty funny shit, never noticed that.

Which image viewer is this?

impression:eyes
you need to hold down shift to navigate with arrow keyes

Any non-adware riddled sites where I can download this from?

mediafire.com/download/bjq3c342yv2gj6h/ime(2).exe
from nanami-tan.info ctrl+f First Impression

Thank you.

I wonder how hard would it be to make a plugin for ifranview that makes it borderless.

go for it

>have to pm the developer directly for the sdk

Jesus fuck i hate people who do this

there's no sdk ddl anywhere on the main site?

Nope.

Meaning there's no way to develop plugins without emailing the guy and waiting who knows how long for him to respond. There's only 1 post in the forum mentioning an SDK, and it's from 2015.

fuck that

The old picasa photoviewer is portable, it sounds like it fits the bill;

nujucobian.blogspot.ca/2011/11/preview-pictures-with-lightbox-effect.html