/SatanOS/ General - Logofags are Subhumans Edition

/SatanOS/ General - Logofags are Subhumans Edition

Github - github.com/LandonPowell/SatanOS
SatanOS's Autistic Father - templeos.org/
What is SatanOS? - SatanOS is a fork of Terry A Davis' TempleOS project. It resists Terry's ideological and impulse-driven schizo autism shit in favor of implementing non-autistic things such as communication with the outside world.

Stay chill, CIA Niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/muflax-scholars/templeos
colorhexa.com/web-safe-colors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you cuck I'll sabotage you *tip*

Nice try, but everyone knows you can't sabotage a Sup Forums project until it creates an official logo.

So, has anyone gotten anything done in regards to making Terry's shitty code work in a VM? Maybe a C-to-HolyC converter so we can work on things until we can make a non-shit compiler?

desu v v good thread pls post moar :^)

wewlad bump

>making Terry's shitty code work in a VM?

what are the major obstacles to this?

why won't it run in a VM to begin with?

I hear the whole "hurr durr ring 0" argument, but isn't the whole point of a virtualization host/environment/software to handle this kind of issue?

Everyone seems to be having a bitch of a time getting it to run, so maybe we fucked up extracting the files form Terry's entirely custom compression.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Being the creator of the SatanOS idea feels good, but I thought it just died on the spot. Apparently not.

Not the creator but I was in the original thread. I'm also glad this is taking off. Hopefully there's some coordination through irc or kik.

We should also add something about how Lucifer communes with us and guides us into making gods OS as he sees fit

can we migrate this to bit bucket pl0x

Does anyone have the link to the IRC? I lost it ;_;

The only problem is that the compiler that I added to the project is the one that is available in the source code itself. It's available in the Linux folder somewhere within the TempleOS, it's titled TOSZ.CPP.

The files are also readable in the decompressed format, so as far as that goes, it should be correct. The script to build the ISO is probably the culprit, though. It's taken from this repo that is 3 years old: github.com/muflax-scholars/templeos

So I think that's a start. Figure out if the iso is even built correctly.

I hope you understand that any symbolic reference with the denotation of 666 does not mean Satan or Lucifer as they are two different beings.however 666 refers to Cesar

Well, I was the first to mention SatanOS.

Is this a bot? No matter what time of the day I'm on, this tripfag is always posting.

>carat

Must be.

>implement Talking Snake
kek

irc channel, we should put it in op next thread

irc.foonetic.net/6667

This project simply cannot go ahead without first publishing a formal code of conduct! We need to ensure that this project respects the feels of Sup Forumsentoomen from all walks of life so they may feel comfortable contributing to the glory of our dark lord Satan. If you have something of value to add to the SatanOS CoC, please reply to this post with your contribution.

It's SatanOS, go wild. We need 666 forks of it.

1) sjw scum gtfo
2) tits or gtfo
3) crossdressing is mandatory and improves code quality

Why does Sup Forums always start with formal, not-now-important stuff? Logos, code of conduct? WTF? This more or less confirms Sup Forums is just a consumer board with shillings and no people that actually know how to code anything, or even unterstand the basics of it...

Shut up and post logos, faggot

just to make you faggot happy...

>people are still actually working on this
wow

Can someone teach me how to compile this from source? Seriously, the only things made by others that I have been able to use were very simple Python scripts, what about an OS?

shouldn't the abbreviation be /SOS/ SatanOS general

>I'm going to bully a disabled man!

>I'm going to shit up this board more and more

Please no one likes you. No one thinks you're funny.

Leave

>Non ugly color scheme
Red and gold?

Brown?

People have thought of it 30 times before you and talked about it in every TempleOS thread, ideaguy.

Contribute code or fuck off.

Ideaguys and Logofags - The Cancer of Sup Forums

Because ideaguys who can't contribute anything to the project want to impose their will on it.

Github guy here. Don't waste your time.
I'm not putting ideaguy bullshit on the github.

Red on Black would be best. Highlights can be any warm color, generally. Gold, Pink, Orange, etc.

sounds good
red and black is ugly af
or use web safe colors colorhexa.com/web-safe-colors

>ignore all tripfags

It's dying already. kek

>Red on Black would be best.
Sound like (Super)AmoledOS

>web safe colors
>af
>sentences without punctuation or capital letters
Smelly, Dumb, Ideaguy Scum.