So with nvidia offering a 10% increase in performance over the 980 ti with the 1070 for $370 doesn't this make the...

so with nvidia offering a 10% increase in performance over the 980 ti with the 1070 for $370 doesn't this make the resell value of the 970 like $80 now?

What is this image trying to convey?

that he visits /dpt/

Incest? I'm just as confused...

that transsexuals that are pre 18 are become GREAT fine ass women

So the little boy and the little girl are the same person? What a crazy world.

haha, could have fooled me. from the looks of it this person expressed their transgender tendencies at an early age, what if somewhere down the line they lost that feeling later in life>?

how the hell can a kid decide when they're ready to even make that transition? I'm in my late 20s and still can't decide on what tattoo to get

traps be trappin

>oh no like women oh shit i look like a sexy woman new style lesbian!!!

i don't think they have had surgery down under yet

>women
still men

so on topic, does that mean resell value of cards like 960, 970, and 980 are terrible?

i can't see paying anything more than $100 now for a 970 with the prospects of a $370 card that's 10% faster than a $650 980 ti.

the 1060 will most likely be faster than a 980.

I heard that some hospitals offered hrt to kids. Apparently, some stopped since it would later turn up that the kids weren't actually trans, and by the time they realized it, they already fucked up puberty because of the therapy. It's sort of sad actually.

Reminder that the performance ratings are from nvidia themselves
You're literally 3 years old if you don't remember how completely unreliable these are.

>waking up and realizing you're not the gender you think you are on the inside
>wanting to destroy what what given to you
>organs don't work like that

you confuse and piss off a lot of people acting like this. when do you tell someone you're trans in a relationship? Especially when a kid, who doesn't understand the age of consent, becomes a trans-girl / boy and may "understand it" in their own way, but for the rest of the world, you're damaging not only your own body but the mind's of other's who just except fate.

They never completely look like women, but that's fine especially if they watch their weight. Unfortunately you're right, transsexuals only look good when they start at 13 and that causes the obvious problem: too young to consent to sex but old enough to choose your sex and ultimately your sexuality?

This is a crazy world and the idea of transsexuals needs reform.

BTW op is a successful nvidia shill.

that whole "$300 PS4 killer" PC is looking better than ever.

thats the whole issue with allowing kids start sex changes.

when you're that age everything is new, exciting, and intriguing. you go from wanting to be a 1337 haxor to turning 17 and now wanting to be a accountant for a fortune 100 company and rank in 2 million a year. you realized you just enjoy computers as a hobby and love math and money.

at 7 you realize vaginas are great and tits are lovely. you become so infatuated with them you wish you had them. then hit 16 and realize you just wanted to shove your dick all over them and having a fire horse is awesome. but its to late. you chopped off your dick and took hormone replacements.

>Nvidia

Motherfucker that os not yet a women still clearly under 18

oh i'm sorry i think you're confusing nvidia with amd here

Retarded thing to post since Nvidia has been making the cooler running cards for years now.

>a $370 card that's 10% faster than a $650 980 ti
That's just what Nvidia hype mongers want you to believe. Wait for the cards to be released and benchmarks to be published.

hey it looks just like my yearly shootduty games

Let's be honest, we won't be able to get a gtx 1070 in europe for less than €400, right?

Who's to say that left isn't just a tomboy?

>how the hell can a kid decide when they're ready to even make that transition?
At his/her age, the doctors would've just given hormone blockers to prevent puberty from fucking shit up. Then at like 16, they can choose.

If they've been certain of their decision to get a sex change for like ten years, you can be pretty sure they're not going to back out of it.

>I'm in my late 20s and still can't decide on what tattoo to get
That's because you're a weenie.

Lol? Seven? When I was seven, I just wanted the newest bionicles and shit. I couldn't give two scoops of shit about what girls had under there.

Probably around 550 bucks and the GTX 1080 around 650+

Fuck Europe

Stop posting threads with bait images, Sup Forums everyone knows what you're doing. Reported.

What are they trying?