Do you think that we, as humans...

Do you think that we, as humans, who can hardly land a rocket on earth without it exploding on 2016 could have actually landed on the moon way back in 1969 with computers hardly a powerful as the calculators we use on precalc courses today?

Other urls found in this thread:

nas.nasa.gov/hecc/resources/pleiades.html
ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/hair-trigger-alert/close-calls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_strike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Off yourself.

I wonder if theres a conspiracy theory for dinosaur bones, you guys think of everything!

Do you think, as mice, in 2016 who can hardly avoid obvious mouse traps in 2016 could have survived 500 years ago with much larger and many more predators than today's mouse maze courses today?

Yes.

>moon has way lower gravity
>LEM has way lower center of mass
>LEM was controlled manually
>OP is a faggot

Do you think we, as a race of war, who are terrified to think about a nuclear bomb being dropped on a country could have dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan in 1945 with it taking less than two weeks yet we won't even consider it now?

Baaaaahahahahahaha 8/10

Yes. We don't want to wipe out an entire city of people to try to kill maybe 5,000 enemy combatants.

Should have bombed them out of extinction, freaking slanted eye'd, perverted, freaks.

And they eat raw fish.

>extinction
I meant existence.

Um, Hate to break it to you but the processor that's used in the space module is literally pentium 2-tier

Space exploration is 20 years behind consumer electronics

Easy. Any nuke that goes off could set off everyone else's nukes.
This was not the case in 1945.

every bomb only makes them stronger

So what is it with this person replying this exact message on every thread?

>Easy. Any nuke that goes off could set off everyone else's nukes.
This is not at all true.

Maybe, but there's definitely things being hidden from us.
The moon landing could have been staged.

They could have used E.T. tech to help them get to the moon, or

they got to the moon but were told off by E.T., thus why there's little official progress.

They got E.T. tech after moon landing and further travels were performed in secret.

Inb4 "ur crazy!!" your loss. It's important to keep an open mind about things you dont know.

>there are children smart than op at at 5years old

God bless the spics and kerbal space program

Its a relatively easy calculation to work out how send someone to the moon. Trying to work out how to balance something up right is significantly harder. Try to hold a pencil vertical in your hand, any small perturbation will rapidly send the pencil falling down. Requires fine control. Sending something to the moon can be less precise and things will work out.

>LEM had much more fuel

It is but for a reason. They just last long, and do not fail as much as new one. When you doing 5$mil launch into space you want something reliable, and not something that is gimped to run games better

Yes. I hope you're not trying to compare a human manually piloting a moon lander to a fully automatic, reusable rocket landing in earth atmosphere

it also has to be hardened for use in space. radiation shielding and stuff.

>There are people right now ITT that want to travel in a spaceship made by Elon 'Brace for Impact' Musk

>This is literally what Americans believe

Top Countries with Nukes
US
Russia
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea
Iran(????)
Guess which of them is friendly to US

Also Israel and France(Iran is apparently trying,there's no info about them having nukes now)

Do you know where you are?

Ha! I knew you took my words about embedded processor awhile back.

Thing is, yeah sure the space module and the rover use RAD750 processor (which is roughly pentium-2 in term of the number of transistors and clock speed), but they are miles ahead of consumer-grade embbedded ICs and is virtually indestructable

Also, you seems to forgot that Nasa and JPL has several supercomputers that are several milion faster than your average gaymen desktop

nas.nasa.gov/hecc/resources/pleiades.html

>perverted freaks
Then should'nt all of mankind be removed from existence then

The Moon landing hoax is the stupidest conspiracy ever.

They left stuff up there. If you don't believe it, just buy a telescope and go have a look.

>I hope you're not trying to compare a human manually piloting a moon lander to a fully automatic, reusable rocket landing in earth atmosphere
On a minimum of fuel and executing a suicide burn coming from GTO at orders of magnitudes higher velocities and while targeting a tiny drone ship bouncing up and down in the waves

are you fucking retarded? nukes don't just go off. even if all the nukes were to go off in the usa

>nukes don't just go off.
ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/hair-trigger-alert/close-calls

>replying to my half written post
kill yourself

Iran only wanted nuke to reduce their dependencies on oil and gas, not building nuke weapon. The perpetual snags on high-level talks between iran and the west isn't because of Iran nuclear weapon (despite what mainstream news are saying), but because of their ballistic missile programme

In fact, they would readily accept france and russian offer to sell energy-grade plutonium for them (which has lower purity than weapons-grade plutonium) for their nuclear reactor in exchange for them to stop plutonium enriching programme

>even if all the nukes were to go off in the usa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_strike

>replying to my half written bait
kill yourself

Ok Ahmed

>kill yourself
(You)

checked

>Maybe, but there's definitely things being hidden from us.
meh

>It's important to keep an open mind about things you dont know.
It's important to use your brain and stop being paranoid about everything.
You just have to google it and find the 3 trillions proofs that we really went to the moon but no some retards still thinks it's a set up.

nice

>>>>>>>>>>>>/kys/

You can't see the flag or the landing site with a telescope, dipshit!

If you jump high enough you may be able to see them, just sayin...

>Also, you seems to forgot that Nasa and JPL has several supercomputers that are several milion faster than your average gaymen desktop

who would've guessed it?