Woops, looks like I know what Intel's future plans are

Woops, looks like I know what Intel's future plans are...

To kill even more Palestinians?

Roll

Considering this leaked document is from like 4 years ago, it's more like you know their past plans

So trade secrets really do exist... I wish I was involved in corporate espionage.

>INTEL SECRET
>CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT
>DO NOT LEAVE THIS UNATTENDED
>STORE IN A LOCKED CABINET
>UNAUTHORIZED USE COULD IMPACT INTEL COMPETETIVE ADVANTAGE
>THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

any real confidential document wouldnt say its confidential in 10 different ways on the fucking frontpage, wow this shit triggers me.

"store in a locked cabinet" my favorite

Bad goy! Very, very bad goy!

MAD wouldnt want to know that anyway

Pretty standard actually for a corporation.

The bank I work for does the same thing

>>any real confidential document wouldnt say its confidential in 10 different ways on the fucking frontpage
Actually, it would. That's just a generic file cover, you just grab a new one each time you create a file.

what now fuccboi

Start posting them secrets son.

>inb4 its actually for old shit

whole thread freaking out when OP hasn't even posted timestamps or pic of document next to screen with this thread

Don't know if they embed some sort of stenographic document identifier, so I can't take more photos.

Feel free to ask questions though.

>whole thread freaking out
Exactly where is this freak out? I can't find it anywhere.

Oh boy surely can't wait to learn how intel is actually yet another kike corporation with little regard to human decency.

>stenographic document identifier
...It's a file. It has a file number. Not a spoopy secret squirrel UV raytracing X-ray holographic doohicky.

>[...] disclosure of its contents may result in civil or criminal prosecution
I have a feeling that this is fake because it looks easy to make some fake document like this, but if not, have fun in jail OP

>yfw I don't even work at Intel and I have these files

Is there any way it can be traced back to you? Do they know you have this file? If yes, don't post pics. If no then by all means post with some info redacted like you already did here

Guess it is real them lmao, amerilads need 50 warnings to understand a document is confidential..
I work for American Express (ironically outside of the US), confidential information is recognized by one line.

fake and gay

Do you work at a records management company?

Nice try John, but you forgot to censor something out so I found out who you are.

Have fun on Monday, I've already told your boss + HR about you leaking company secrets.

Good luck, you're about to get blackballed from the industry for doing this.

for you

>posting the most common name in the usa

Nice try faggot

Oh shit, is this one of those photos where he subtly leaves the reflection of his wang in?!

Stop falling for vintage bait.

You forgot his last name is "Doe".

Open that shit up OP

atom is dead
you heard this here first

Even if it can be something outdated, it's still interesting

Vintage shit is just as interesting though.

Nope, that's posted on Sup Forums at least twenty times a day. Probably mostly by you.

DELETE THIS

THE CAKE IS A LIE.

could you tell us the gist of what is said in the document or what the general topic is (a certain CPU architecture or something)?

Fuck that, I want to see internal xeon specs

old, otherwise you wouldn't block the date

What does this document describe? Intel makes a lot of things these days, if it's just a document for their wifi chips, I don't really care to be honest.

I work for Lloyds banking group in the uk

>ITT neo/g/ reacts to copy pasta

Clear, bold handling instructions are completely normal for all shapes of confidential documents. Case in point:

The word you are looking for is steganographic.

By the way, that paper's thin enough I can almost read the reverse.

Is there anything actually interesting in it, other than errata or process documentation?

wow op you better return that to your jewish taskmaster. hurry up now boy.

Checked

End your life.

Someone's salty they didn't get dubs