twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like him because he's a jew.

Dumbfuck detected.

Looks like an insect

Jews tend to look like that.

Hes destroying humanity and free oss with an orwellian dystopia desu senpai

He's not that bad looking.
Jews are very good looking.

Because his success is entirely a combination of being in the right place at the right time and jewing other people's ideas from them, but he acts like he's god's gift to the tech industry and we should give a fuck about what he thinks.

If he'd taken his money and just lived a life of wealthy obscurity, occasionally popping up to say "yeah I know social media is the cancer killing the Internet but can you honestly say that if you were in my shoes you wouldn't have taken the money?" I don't think he would get quite so much hate

How so?

Same question as above.

If you were in his shoes, would you not let it get to your head, too, honestly?

>How so?
think about it, what do tyrants usually want more of? Power of course, hence the Oculos. Once everyone gets under one of them you have total Jew shilling power

He's slimy.

Also because he pushes out conservative discourse and said he'd have no problem hiding all news of Trump and stuff like that. I'm not even American but when you're doing stuff like that on the biggest social media platform in the world, you're probably a cunt.

If I knew my success was entirely down to stealing someone else's idea I'd like to think I'd have the common decency to live the life of an obscure wealthy playboy instead of acting like I'm a great thinker of the information age and that people should hang on my every word.

Also I would feel at least some guilt for killing the good internet and replacing it with the shitfest we have today, though I'm sure the massive piles of money I sleep on at night would soften that blow somewhat

People are forced to use neither Facebook or OR

Why is he a bad person for providing the service when everyone uses it of their own free will?

Like this. He can do what he wants on his website. People have the option to make their own or leave his.

I'd make my own if I knew how to. I'm nowhere near good enough at coding.

He's a guy who said that "privacy has no place in " yet purchased a house and all the properties around said house so he wouldn't have any neighbours that would infringe on his privacy

he's the uber kike

I disagree with you here. At this point the saturation of society by social media has basically mandated you at least maintain a footprint on social media of at least squatting on your own identity.

Implicitly people at least where I live, literally think its weird if you don't have a facebook or other social media account.

Its annoying and stupid and I fucking wish the internet never existed over the state it is now.

Actually you do need FB and OR now to get many jobs. Soon it will be only husks of poeple in dark rooms crawling around.

But Zuckerburg didn't force that to be the cultural mood. The people themselves did.

I see a lot of negativity get pushed on Mark when all the arguments against him come down to the people that use Facebook and not facebook itself. It's a misplaced blame.

If you want to hate something, hate people for being stupid enough to not want any better, not the guy making his living selling it to them.

>I disagree with you here. At this point the saturation of society by social media has basically mandated you at least maintain a footprint on social media of at least squatting on your own identity.
1000% agree

With great power comes great responsibility. And Zuckerber has HUGE power.

Facebook actually does a lot of shady shit to encourage employers to require people to have facebook accounts and also promises to provide optimization services for finding employees that "fit your culture".

This is actually a serious source of revenue for them and it is very predatory and commoditizing of an important aspect of people's lives.

He's given power, though. That's the thing.

He's not a political official. Employers and employees could say "fuck off" and go without Facebook to no detriment of their own.

Basically facebook can build huge relationship graphs and gather huge amounts of data on individuals even those who don't participate by inference and then sell this information to advertisers and employers in a way that if it wasn't done invisibly online would be considered stalking levels of intrusive.

>there are people actually defending him and his company
ultimate cuckoldry

OR = Orkut, right?
Or have I missed a huge social media platform?

No, employees literally can't say that when people are literally denied jobs because they don't have social media.

Employers can, though.

Again, blame the employers, not Facebook.

Oculus Rift.

>but he didn't steal!
>but he a good boy he doesn't force anyone!
>he doesn't infringe on privacy you people agreed on that!
>blame anyone but not facebook!
Yeah we get it OP, you're from facebook viral marketing department

You can end this thread now

It is literally facebook's problem and similar social media sites.

If they didn't exist I can promise you no company would roll out their own version of omnipresent spying on the private lives of their employees (well... besides IBM).

It is a manufactured problem by people who don't have anything meaningful to contribute to something useful.

The great problem with modern technology is the stagnation in the physical sciences and the fact that we are stuck creating value out of shuffling data around and mass spying networks.

I don't hate him as a person (partly because I don't know him personally) but for his company and what it represents.

>blame everyone except the jews no matter how obviously it is the fault of the jew
do you also manage Israel's public relations?

Ah. Thanks. But why would you need an OR to get any jobs?

I have an unused facebook account under a fake alias in the event I lose a phone number from high school friends out of state.

>Fool me once, shame on you
>Fool EVERYBODY MULTIPLE TIMES, you must be a Jew!

Facebook is anathema to Human dignity. It must be abolished and the fundaments of its codebase purged from the collective consciousness of humanity.

Bitch please, pretty much everyone who can read and type could slap shit like FB together in several weeks. But what you need are servers, money to run them, users to use your shit and a good reasons for other websites to put your lick button on it so you can collect moar data.

erytime

>could slap shit like FB together in several weeks
not with the level of scalability you need to run it
there are reasons why FB is a multi-million-line condebase besides sloppy coding

You realize its fairly easy to scale to a point and after that point you can afford to hire people who have doctorates in computer science that do nothing but jerk off over scaling.

For instance zuckerberg is a pretty shitty programmer himself and basically everything that is remotely "impressive" about facebook is done by teams of engineers after he stopped doing any real work.

i don't get it

He's saying Zuckerburg is a reptilian.

what's wrong with being a reptilian?

Why wouldnt you?
Social fucking engineering freindo, and thats only the tip of the reptilian iceberg

Increased heating bills in winter

I assumed that it'd be seen as a game maniac, and indicate that they're a bit too much into vidya?

not when youve got a rfid chip in your arm because you were late for work one day
or you came home to find your wife strapped into the matrix with MIB standing around her, waiting for you

I still don't understand how can such a filthy rich guy marry such an ugly woman.

Because he's successful and just as greedy as me but far more powerful

>t. Honest user

>Because his success is entirely a combination of being in the right place at the right time and jewing other people's ideas from them
That's like 80% of all rich people though.

I never said I liked them either.

>That's like 80% of all rich people though.
Try 100% of all successful people.

Trump?

Yeah, Trump was born at the right place at the right time.

Born from the right vagina, more like.
If you're born into wealth in the modern world you've got to be pretty spectacularly retarded not to increase that wealth

>yeah I know social media is the cancer killing the Internet but can you honestly say that if you were in my shoes you wouldn't have taken the money?
How often does he say this?

dat jew face

ok insectophile

>Like this. He can do what he wants on his website. People have the option to make their own or leave his.

That's pretty much abuse of power, especially if he wants facebook to be the new tool of social interaction rather than an openly private website.

I just trust him

Dumb fuck

you trust him
dumb fuck

Globalist subversive autistic SJW-enabling race mixing jewish shithead.

Nobody is MAKING people adopt Facebook, though!

That's what I'm trying to understand. You guys are mad at the guy, but Facebook could be as dead as Geocities if it weren't for the masses so willingly choosing to make it part of their lives. Why is that his fault?

he abuses the fact that people don't read the contracts they sign.

>People don't read a contract and agree to it anyway.

>His fault

>abuses
that's a character flaw.

No trust like dumbfucks trust.

Why is that his fault and not the trusting party's fault?

I don't hate him but he takes himself too seriously

I don't use social networks and won't use them, if a job require me to have an account then this job is not for me and I misjudge them.
I don't give a shit about what people think of me not having a social nerwork footprint.
Seeing people watching their phones all the time piss me off, I really don't understand how you can willingly
accept becoming a zombie for the sake of being over connected all the time.
I may change my pov someday who knows, but for now it's a no.

inb4

youtu.be/o3q2mXDSqRU

He's leading the revolution

Nah, they're paid shills. 5 cents per shill post.

I'm just genuinely curious.

After comparing his latest vr demo to leap motion. I realized the zuck is just dead weight. Fuck that jew.

I saw Mark Zuckerberg at a grocery store in San Francisco yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Classic.