ARCH LINUX ALMOST DESTROYED A MAN'S MARRIAGE

Meet the man behind Ubuntu MATE

I was an Arch Linux user by this time and happily using GNOME3, but I created a custom Arch Linux image with MATE to install on my family’s computers. They had their familiar desktop environment back, but the MATE builds on Arch were incomplete and somewhat buggy at that time. I started contributing upstream to fix MATE issues, which ultimately led to me becoming a core member of the MATE team and an Arch Linux TU maintaining MATE Desktop. This helped improve MATE, and wedded bliss was restored. Win!

Sadly, Arch Linux is an attention whore. Trying to keep multiple Arch Linux computers ticking over from a distance was a burden. Some family members didn’t take to Arch Linux and stopped using their computers altogether. Not good. There were even rumors of Apple Macs. I was facing the same problem. My family might reject Linux.

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/3062563/open-source-tools/meet-the-man-behind-ubunto-mate.html
instagram.com/jessielaureen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

Cool story, bro.

Who is this mongrel?

>Meet the man behind Ubuntu MATE

Source: networkworld.com/article/3062563/open-source-tools/meet-the-man-behind-ubunto-mate.html

His wife

>wimp(ress)

That's one hot wife.

Also, fuck Arch.

Normies can't into linux what else is new?

>normies

He's smart enough to create his own distro. His family is smart enough to use Linux, just not a shit distro that breaks constantly designed for autists.

This.

Arch Lelnux is just a few steps away from cuckoldry.

Well im sorry to hear that.

I've been using arch xfce for a little over a year now and haven't run into and issues.

t. Wife's son

>there are "people" on Sup Forums who actually try to push linux to their family

>I was facing the same problem.
Really? I maintain 5 Arch machines and the only irritation I get from Arch is the frequency of updates.Nothing truly breaks,it's mainly waiting for the minor things to catch up to things like Gnomes major upgrades and such.I've never been left with an unusable system.In fact,if this happenns to you in most any distro,you may just be retarded.Linux is full of safety nets that allow you to fix most any problem.If the community would push these methods a little harder, we'd all benefit from it.

I very higly doubt that's his wife

He's hangs out on Linux Unplugged a lot, definitely worth listening to.

Memes are true

Yesterday I was having trouble installing Linux in a laptop.
No *buntus were working until I discovered I have to load the NVMe module while installation

Why if ubuntu would work ootb I wouldn't have to suffer as much.

Luckily enough the Arch WiKi addresses the issue and I followed the install guide step by step. I loaded the NVMe Module for my SSD and ran mkinitcio during the installation. The laptop is working like a charm

To bad Ubuntu does not magically solve the issue and clueless shitposters like you pretend they just work

No proof. Opinion discarded.

>clueless shitposters

OP's just linking to a news story.

@OSGTP look at this nigress

honestly putting on time to make an image like that...

you are the same

Yes, this is a completely original image and I made it. Good detective work user :^).

you're still posting images to hostilize people

you're hostilizing me even, dropping text emojis and unloading sarcasm

why do you care?

>you're hostilizing me even, dropping text emojis and unloading sarcasm

If you continue baiting me this hard I might unload something else onto you :^).

>'baiting'
>more text faces
get out of this site and seek help

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Honest question: How did a fat fuck like him get a wife that hot?

who is dat semen demon. plz post facebook page as it ias a facebook pic.... thx user

Fuck off shitskin

instagram.com/jessielaureen/

Can't handle the truth? Come back when you install On the latest laptops next time

suck dick nigger

no

Ubuntu mate is definitely a good distro.

Personally though I prefer Fedora mate.

Top kek