Name my company, Sup Forums. I do Linux System Engineering / Consulting, DevOps and a bit of Programmming

Name my company, Sup Forums. I do Linux System Engineering / Consulting, DevOps and a bit of Programmming.
The name should represent that we're a young, innovative company with a passion for open source.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/camptocamp/puppetfile-updater)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stallman's Angels

i'll start on the logo

OpenLads

OpenSauce

nice trip dub dubs

OP Inc. and the fa/g/gots

Accolade Open

what kind of get is this?

UnixGuru

There is no such thing like a "Linux System".
Linux is just a kernel retard.

sounds so chink

Cobalt

What the fuck is DevOps?

Tulip Consulting

Infrastructure automatization / Automatic deployment of servers / Continuous integration

So in my case Puppet / Vagrant / Jenkins and some other software.

"Open source faggot cum"

Really like the logo! Name / domain is unfortunately already taken

Are you sure? I can't find any tech-related company aside from a Profesional Audio/Video processing equipment one.

Yeah, cobalt.com and cobalt-it.com are already taken, Cobalt and Cobalt IT are a registered trademark in my country (Switzerland).

I work for a major software company looking to simplify our puppet CD workflow. I would pay you money for aturnkey solution for doing CD of Puppet modules. I need full end to end support for testing modules on github enterprise, linting, rspec, server spec or beaker or rouster. Full management of Puppetfile and GHE release tagging. There's not anything close to a turnkey solution for this and everyone is rolling their own. I'd easily pay $20k/yr for this.

With some code under it

shit font

imagine this logo on a document

very triggering

I've done similar projects for some customers, but like you said, everyone is rolling their own solution. Developing a turnkey solution sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll develop something like that when I have some spare time. But there are too many orders at the moment.

Have you done anything to programmatically manage the Puppetfile? This is my biggest pain point at the moment. I need a process where I can trigger tests that when pass create a new GHE release for the module and then I can update Puppetfile by clicking something for each persistent r10k branch. Ideally with some kind of RBAC where I can assign modules to groups or individual users.

Maybe this?
"Open people" instead of "Free people"?
"To Free People" instead of "For Free People"?

With the exception of
they're not.

Cygnus Systems.
VA Linux Systems.

This is getting weird.

I used Puppetfile-updater (github.com/camptocamp/puppetfile-updater) in a project so that the customer doesn't need to update his Puppetfiles manually. You could use something similar to this.
Really like this logo as well! Do you do this for a living?
I'm not sure about the name because like I said I live in Switzerland and "Accolade" is somewhat hard to spell for Swiss people which isn't ideal for a company name.