/csg/ Chink Shit General

New thread, new OC made by OozutsuCannon Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Xiaomi to host a conference on May 10 for the Xiaomi Max & MIUI 8. More products rumoured to be announced/shown are the MiBand 2, Xiaomi VR and a Xiaomi Drone
• One user made a Chink Shit Gen mousepad
• More anons have requested the Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons and it looks like Gearbest is actually going to start selling them
• MIXZA Shark 64gb Micro SD speeds on usb 3.0 (still going strong after several weeks of use) and 2.0 speeds • As a reminder the internals of the BM-8000 ($22) and BM-800 ($14) are the same, only difference is that the 8000 comes with a small pop filter.
• A 32gb Donut MicroSD faces off against a Sandisk ultra 32gb • user reviews a Roman S530 (bluetooth earphones) • Screen On Time of a Xiaomi Redmi 3 • Redmi Note 3 Pro struggles with night shots • user reviews a "Mechanical Feel" keyboard off AliExpress • user receives a small order of Thinkpad clitmice, a Xiaomi Powerbank and a chinese t-shirt his shirt isn't actually Chinese and with 17 more packages on the way user soured his dad's day
• user reviews a pair of waterproof bluetooth earphones for use in the shower • AliBaba has a new policy youtube.com/watch?v=qmpCQZb74jA

Previous thread(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqbAIo2ht4k
gearbest.com/storage-boxes-bins/pp_294248.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_271406.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294250.html?wid=3
aliexpress.com/item/literally-third-result-for-mini-android-smartphone/32588400098.html
wetek.com/shop/wetek-core
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for ture denim

>Xiaomi VR
What? Like an actual vr headset, or one of those carboard deals that you stick your phone into?

Posting cute rabbit

Well like the Xiaomi Drone it has been rumoured for a while, neither has shown up at past conference.

Xiaomi redmi 3

OP here, nice work! Would use for next thread (if I'm able to make it.)

Oh. I kind of hope they do it. I'm interested in screwing around with vr stuff, but the price tag on current headsets is way too much for casual fucking around.

Mail day :^)

Is that one of those chinese players that gets a lot better when you flash another firmware on there?

I might consider getting one if they work for podcasts.

Anyone use ali coins? how do i get more?

Anywhere I can get this for cheaper?

They came

Think so but franky I just wanted an MP3/FLAC player so I dont need to mess with it

>Keep Dreaming !

more like nightmares because every day you're gonna wake up worrying those ssds have engulfed your PC in flames

Any /csg/ approved VR headsets?

and so did i

how did you know my name is franky
did you hack me

Autist confirmed.

Enjoy your place quality music.

>hurr durr my phone is not good for playing music, i need a separate device

post test results

also, what capacity?

Gonna slap that slut in there.

Both are 256 GB each for $55 on Amazon. I guess their warehouse is in/near Seattle since I got free one day shipping

Forgot pic

Redmi Note 3 > Redmi 3

>>hurr durr my phone is not good for playing music, i need a separate device
I use an mp3 player cause my phone only has 16gb storage and battery life is shit. I don't know why this triggers so many people.

>iphone

Already have a 9.7" tablet, what if I dont need a huge ass phone when I just wanna call/text/play music/ look at a tweet quickly on it?

I'd guess as much with a phone that's another half-inch larger, but I wouldn't want more than 5" on a phone

Holy shit I also want mail days on saturdays/sundays.

but I live in a commie country were the states post company have full monopoly.

It literally doesn't even feel bigger, if .5 inch more + all the other added benefits of the note lineup is too much for you then you should go kys desu senpai

5.5" a shit. 5" optimal.

it's a galaxy nexus but whatever

okay whatever you say manlet, enjoy your gimped performance and mediocre display experience.

>being intimidated by a fucking 5.5" phone

Found the manlet

How did I do Sup Forums?
Am I meme enough now?

how is china for audio?
can I get any cheap studio monitors?

It does actually feel a whole lot bigger (tried the 5.5" of a friend prior to getting this). Apart from the fact that 5" is plenty for me, I wanted something that I could still somewhat comfortably type on with a single hand since I often use my phone as a dictionary while reading.

>no mangoes
>no $1 mousemat with a picture of rms on it
>no xiaomeme 10kmAh powerbank
>no xiaomeme products at all
You have precisely one meme there m8

thinking of picking up another hi10

youtu.be/yqbAIo2ht4k

I see your suffering from buyers remorse and are trying to make yourself feel better, it's okay, kill yourself, or burn your Redmi 3 & buy the obviously superior Note version, either way, I can't give 1 fuck less desu, your the one who flopped and bought a gimped device on purpose because your autism thinks it's perfect for your use case.

I already have all the xiaomeme base stuff
>Redmi Note 3
>Mi Band
>2 power bank
>Piston 3
>Hybrid
>Yi Home Camera
>Mi Key

Four

Chahn

ermigersh, someone else that has my phone, i never thought i'd see the day

although i just got an s7 edge... butt holy shit

What's the cheapest place to get a legit Xiaomi Piston 3?

Try Superlux

I dunno user, it seems more like you are the one suffering buyers remorse over having purchased such a huge phone, this now leading you to assert the "superiority" thereof over the more sensible choices of others.

Remember that you're the one who kicked this off by doing exactly what I just mentioned, not even with a proper argument but with an image that has nothing to do with phones and a mathematical equation invoking the two models.

Gearbest or probably Banggood

>hate EMUI
>tfw want S7 edge
>tfw can't afford S7 edge
>tfw even if I could afford an S7 edge it would be the Exynos version with shitty ROM support as I live in Australia

A couple days ago someone asked for "the smallest phone" and someone posted a link to a kid's smartphone with like a 2.7 inch screen

Pls link

You're a prime candidate to get the Mi box then:
gearbest.com/storage-boxes-bins/pp_294248.html

Hi thread I've been away a few days
Since then I've received:
16gb shark
2x Monk plus
Surprisingly useful although SHIT image quality monocular
Custom measure-made button up shirt

And this thing for my friend came too.

how did the shirt turn out?

This is too autistic even for me

What is the recommended chinkshit mx_ android tv box to get? There are too many versions to choose from.

Can you compare the ve monk plus to another Chink earphone please? Or how do they compare to Apple earpods?

>tfw I own KZ ATEs, Xiaomi Piston 3s, and Rock Zircons
Have I become a living meme?

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_271406.html

That's a dank phone case. I approve.

Anyone recommend a tenkeyless keyboard? Was looking at the Lolita Spider on the Rainforest but there's no way I'm buying something with 'lolita' written on it.

how would you rate them?

I can highly recommend the magicforce 68, running gaterons in mine.

It might be the new bud feel, but right now it's Zircon>Piston>ATE. I was feeling Piston>ATE>Zircon two days ago, but that was on my shitty Hydro Icon backup phone. I'll listen to more genres, and off of my computer, and post some more final impressions.

Maybe.

Shirt fits very well (It better, considering I gave like 22 different measurements) and the seams are solid. Some threads were seemingly just left uncut but that's easy to fix. Fabric isn't exactly of outstanding quality and got a bit messy while ironing and attracts a lot of lint (though guess that happens with black), but for $20 it was a good buy. DHL fucked up and it almost went back to chinaland but that's not the sellers fault. A bit strange that it was shipped from Kuala Lumpur though.

Planned on gifting both though I guess I might in the future. Would compare to Piston 3s and generic $1 chink IEMs then.

It was purely memery, but he says it's of ok quality and might actually use it (what a madman).

Rip should i buy the zircons because my ates are not that good then ig

>I live in Australia

top kek

all shit
all of them
i just picked up a gbox q2... here i will paste the retarded review for you

okay pals, whats a good store for the mi band and the pistons

That's not the one I was looking for, I already have that one.

The one posted was an actual smartphone

Is this phone any good?
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294250.html?wid=3

>this is pretty much consumer fraud
>he says about the box he bought to watch pirated films on

>HOMTOM
>MTK6580
> 1GB RAM
It's a POS that will break in 6 months.

>no pastebin
Kill yourself

>pay extra for express shipping
>"2-7 days"
>Processing time remaining: 9 days

aliexpress.com/item/literally-third-result-for-mini-android-smartphone/32588400098.html

We have the wiki now you fuckwit.

A quick comparison between my Zircons and ATEs, and I see the ATEs as a clear step down from the Zircons. The bass is less powerful and no clearer, the treble is more muted and much less sparkly, and the soundstage seems a lot narrower. I think the real question might be between the Pistons and Zircons.

I kind of wish I had bought the ED9 KZs. I went off of a recommendation from another site before I found /csg/, though. Shame.

This.

Bought a g3, sold it and went back to using my Nexus 5.

Going to order a redmi 3 because 5.5 inch is annoying

gbox Q2 by matricom is literally the best one, but its entirely shit. and selecting any other brand would be even worse.

unfortunately the only real android box on the market which is not shit is the nvidia shield TV which actually runs the real androidTV OS

nvidia is fucking retarded though
its a good product but they are charging $200 for a kepler X1 shittly little ARM cpu/gpu. and its $50 for the tv remote sold separately

So for the non-autists here, you're saying that the Zircons have better nigbass?

legally stream OTA with the hdhomerun you fucking retard holy shit
DID YOU READ?

See

80th for oukitel

I didn't even listen to it with hip-hop. It's noticeable with any song that has prominent drums. Compared to the Zircons, the ATEs are neither "punchy" nor "boomy." It's just inferior.
Zircons would definitely have better nigbass, though, yeah. 1AM window-rattling shit.

Then why not just use the fucking tuner that's built in to your TV then you slack-jawed imbecile

pros of using inbuilt tuner
>it actually works
>you have the basic functionality of pressing numbers on a remote control to change channels
>you can hit a guide button to view listings
>it's not autistic

Cons of using the tuner that's built in to your tv
>literally none

>cuckitel

not much coming, and really considering one of the cheap UNI-T or mastech multimeters.

Remember the 2008-2009 2.5 inch 240p phone days?

wetek.com/shop/wetek-core

actually this may be the only other option to nvidia

but this also uses the amlogic s812 just like the matricom gbox q2

its a little more expensive than the gbox, but might be decent.
this is literally your only option outside of the nvidia shield

We can go smaller

why change video source rather than doing all of that on the same device with a single input method
the hdhomerun takes OTA and streames it to any compatible device or application across network. it brings it to your PC or android box so you can have everything in one single location without having to change video source or change input methods. this is extremely proper and convenient

you can stream it to multiple devices using only one antenna

I kind of like it

Any similar spec phones in the same price range?

ikea sell's boxes which look pretty identical to those.

>this nigga bought a $13 plastic box with a chink meme logo

don't ever talk to me or my son

>it's a branded box

I mean I'm sure it's useful and looks nice but come on

*wife's son

>why change video source rather than doing all of that on the same device with a single input method
Doing all of what?
If you just bought your shitty chinese piracy box to stream OTA tv then you're a retard for not using your TV's tuner.
If you bought your shitty chinese piracy box so that you can watch OTA TV and your pirated films without having to press the AV button on your TV remote then you probably shouldn't start accusing the shitty chinese piracy box of consumer fraud

Also just use a fucking RPI 2/3.

That's just a product pic, I didn't buy it.