What pets does Sup Forums have?

What pets does Sup Forums have?

I have a cat, but I haven't seen it in a few days.

;(( so sad yet fucking hilarious.

I'm planning on getting a cat to relieve me of my crippling loneliness

Bulldog, 2 cats. I had a guinea pig but she died a couple years ago.

Dog and 3 chickens

Doge

some bedbugs. that's about it

none
they don't have genetically-engineered catgirls available for domestic ownership yet

Johnny and Jimmy, Jimmy is on the right, the 486 (he has problems with memory)... Oh and a unamed male feline, don't know where he got here.

seek help

A border collie and 5 ferrets.

I had a cat but she died a few years ago

now I have a ghost cat.

does it meow in the night when there's a full moon?

I am... Jimmy needs new memory chips, but I'm not good with fine soldering...

Oh, fuck off. I live in the middle of Idaho, it can take care of itself.

None, I cant be bothered to pay the premium of a pet friendly rental.

I would get a snek though of i could.

2 Great Pyrese Guard Dogs
3 Llamas
3 Alpacas
4 Pygmy Goats
4 Sheep
2 Horses
2 Donkeys
2 Australian Cattle Dogs

I have some ants and spiders in my room.

A budgie named poncho.
>says he won't pay for wall

Snakes are pretty fun pets imo, and cheap to feed

bunni

I have two roommates. They are filthy like animals

1 American snowshoe cat
3 dogs: some mutt (Pug and boxer?), a pug, and a Rhodesian ridgeback

Anybody tried a fish for a pet?I want to get some but i don't know any programmers with pet fish.

You are captain Picard now.

Call it Livingston

1 catte
Had 2 cattes, but one was a piece of shit so we killed her.

This is the surviving cat, pic is old but I don't want to go upstairs to take a new one.

Buddies aren't Mexican. They're australian

adorability overload

uh.... user.... ... .. .

... ..

..... .... uh....

So cute ^^ I have a cat

Edgy

>Edgy
But true. We didn't actually kill the bad cat ourselves but we got a pet doctor to do it. The cat was really mean most of the time and it would poop on the carpet even if you told it not to

literally my dream

>dogs
That dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle's lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness - the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality - the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

Not that I believe you (I don't) but you could have just let the cat go away on its own.

also it peed on the walls and corners and we do not want to live in a cat piss smelling house
It was declawed and old and could not even kill crickets. Totally defenseless, and would run away from the door when it opened. Our current cat has claws but is also too sheltered to go outside

are they naughty too?

The name poncho sounds Mexican. How did that slip past?

do you live on a farm?