Am I the only one who enjoys 4:3 ratio? I feel way more focused

Am I the only one who enjoys 4:3 ratio? I feel way more focused.

Whatever works for you. Human vision is much closer to 16:10.

>1024x768
I actually like 4:3 too but fuck this shit. I used to use thinkpad x61 with this resolution too, 4:3 is godly, especially for portable devices, but resolution like this is just not acceptable in 2016. I would rather use 1600x900+ 16:9 over 4:3 1024x768 any day.

No, I do too. I can't say for sure if it's because I grew up with 4:3 (first computer was an IBM PS/2) or if it's genuinely better. I think that with all the scrollable content we have now it makes more sense. I actually enjoy my POS work laptop (thinkpad) more than mine because of the screen ratio. 16:9 is dogshit.

no, human vision is 4:3-ish. That's why photos are often taken in 4:3 and this is exactly why monitors back then were 4:3. Now we use what film industry likes the best. Thankfully, you can still buy computers with good screens. Eg. Apple range and Chromebook pixel

5:4 superior.

Do you have square eyes?

>Wiki
>A 4:3 ratio mimics human eyesight visual angle of 155°h x 120°v, that is 4:3.075, almost exactly the same.

2048x1536 exists

Do you have rectangle eyes?

4:3 is GOAT for laptops. Keeps them properly portable even at larger form factors. 15" and higher 16:9 laptops end up being too wide to actually comfortably use on your lap, because each time you hit a key towards either edge of the keyboard it's going to wobble.

Kek

What even has it besides iPads and one unbelievably rare and ancient Thinkpad?

My crt.

I miss 4:3. :(

Please post the original image. I want that as my wallpaper. Thanks

>windows 10

Human eyes cant' see above 1366*768 @ 30 fps, this is a well known fact

3200x2400 when?

gotcha family

Do you have downs?

It's the objectively superior laptop aspect ratio, 5:4 being better on desktops but 4:3 is a close second.
>tfw upgrading one of my laptops from XGA to SXGA+
Can't wait

>tfw 3:4
Feels good when working on documents.

16x10 master race

16:10 portrait nigga

I prefer it, and held onto it as long as I could.

Still sitting here with a 16:10 monitor.

Thinking about picking up a Thinkpad with a 1600x1200 screen and a Core 2 Duo. Good idea?

and for playing a round of Donkey Kong

Say what you want, but 16:9 is very nice for tiling windows side by side.

I could not find a higher res version. Wish I could. :(

Google Yoyo and Cici for other images of these cute critters. ;) Maybe you'll find stuff I have not.

Fucking lost

4:3 is nice, but I have bad memories of it... I used to work for a company that had these old 15" 1024x768 DELLs LCD screens and they totally killed my eyesight.

My preferance is 16:10 tho, got them on my thinkpads. My desktop is 16:9, but with a 42" 4k screen that is fine.

>mfw I have to select store fronts again

YOUR EYES ARE HORIZONTAL

THATS WHY WIDESCREEN IS A THING

MY EYES ARE HORIZONTAL YET EXTRA HORIZONTAL WORKSPACE IS A MEME