This may sound stupid but I've searched everywhere

This may sound stupid but I've searched everywhere.
What are the names for the monitors that are taller than wider, normally used on the sides of your main display?

Prob bait, but it's just a regular monitor with the display turned sideways

Those monitors have just been rotated to be in that configuration. They aren't some special class of monitor.

They're the same monitors just turned 90 degrees into portrait mode. Cheap and shitty monitors generally don't have that unless you mount them using 3rd party VESA mounts.

They are called 9:16 displays or 10:16 displays.

They're called VVMs. They're a fairly new item, used for editing and viewing video footage taken with a smartphone held vertically. As a prosumer grade item, they're too expensive to be worth it unless you're rich or need it for your work.

Don't be mean.

I'm trying to save his dignity

Hey OP it's just a regular monitor turned on its side.

This post made my day.
Thank you OP.

You lose any dignity when you kill yourself.

Its not the monitor that is special but rather the stand that it is mounted on that allows it to pivot.

ITT stupid fucks that fell for OPs bait. good job newfags

Hey, I don't see how we fell for a troll but if we did, we could just say we were reverse trolling so pointing it out is in itself bait.

Good bait.

>reverse trolling

sure. its too late to try to get out of the fact you fuckers got trolled and everyone who replied got trolled as well. stupid fuck

Are you talking about having a monitor in portrait rather than landscape?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

Fuck me I can't stop picturing hiroshima

It was just 90 degree trolling.

Hey guys how can I get that backwards b?

A old monitor I used, fits nicely with the rest of the setup.

It's an upside down p you dunce.

Thank god for hot-glue.