So is it gonna be hard for them to update the drivers or is AMD gonna ball out on these niggas?

So is it gonna be hard for them to update the drivers or is AMD gonna ball out on these niggas?

I don't know about "ball out", but AMD most likely has this on their radar as it is also 8gb ddr5x memory. this is competition for AMD's r9 390 8gb ddr5, so I'm guessing Polaris is getting an early release.

Just say:

>Is it gonna be hard for them to update the drivers or is AMD gonna ball out on these niggas?

Instead of starting your sentence with "so". You sound like a redditor.

nVidia doesn't need to update their drivers because it's the same architecture.
99% of the driver code is the same.

>everything i dont like is reddit

It actually is really reddit.

Go there and you'll find a lot of things start with "so" and end with "!" or "..."

>"..."
this one actually rustles my jimmies

why?...

So yeah I mean what's the big deal?!...

hahaha epic XD

Maybe I'm not understanding the situation, but I was under the impression that amd was doing direct x 12 better because the nvidia drivers don't support asynchronous shading

"So..." is worse.

What happened to mr. Big dick? I always like it when he posts.

Both are bad. "..." implies vocal fry these days too don't forget.

I was pushed out by the vile cruelty of men. Out of fear of my own safety, I will not go into great detail. All I can say is that an unforeseen force just inches from my throat have threatened my mental livelyhood and I felt compelled to delete my posts.

Nvidia HARDWARE doesn't support asynchronous shading. It cant be fixed in drivers.

Wait really? So is AMD gonna btfo Nvidia?

The 1070/1080 have asynchronous shading shit.
Nvidia isn't dumb, they won't let AMD take a advantage from dx12

it does now, good thing people who don't upgrade hardware often don't updated operating systems so it is a non issue for most. especially since dx12 has limited market, no good games, and requires submitting all your information and the rights to draft your children for a militia to microsoft.

Expect Evergreen VS Fermi 2.0

>AMD = slightly slower on MASSIVELY smaller dies with significantly better price/performance ratio

>Nvidia = GIANT dies on expensive slightly faster cards

At least that is how Polaris VS Pascal is looking so far.

Personal i am waiting for AMD's Vega high end GPUs with HBM2. Polaris is there low to mid rang.

>Nvidia isn't dumb, they won't let AMD take a advantage from dx12
You're right, incoming DX12 Gimpworks.

Look at this idiot, people.

The kind of retard who gets tricked by marketing.

To being with, Async Shader is supported by Nvidia cards, What you probably meant was Async Compute which is completely different thing and was only added to the DX12 specifications because AMD pushed for it, it has no use at all for Nvidia GPUs.

Async Compute purpose as AMD intends it to be, is to have the GPU do multiple work queues on parallel and finish jobs as fast possible and use the hardware as much as they can, Nvidia cards already do this all vendor side, unlike AMD which depends on the game developer for it to work.

Come friends.

>Nvidia cards just do it already.
No they fucking don't. Explain Ashes of the Singularity.