So how will AMD respond to Pascal? NVIDIA is pricing the 1080/70 competitively so it will be tough for AMD

So how will AMD respond to Pascal? NVIDIA is pricing the 1080/70 competitively so it will be tough for AMD.

>amd
JUST

kek

By curling up into the fetal position and crying like a little girl.

Delete this.

They'll release 480X, a 980Ti teir card and price it at 500$. This card will drop all the frames and you can grill an entire cow on your rig. It will also need a nuclear reactor to power it.
AMD 4 LIFE!!1!

Look i posted it again

>it will be tough for AMD.
AMD has significantly smaller die sizes. AMD can undercut the fuck out of Nvidia is they want to with Polaris. It is Evergreen VS Fermi all over again.

>the 1080/70 competitively so it will be tough for AMD.
Are you fucking serious though?

My last three cards were 5970, 7970 and 290x, I'm not sure they can compete anymore. Unless they have a surprise or pascal has major problems I don't see what they can do. If they had beat Nvidia to HBM and had a large gpu die product maybe it would be different but it sounds like that will be a 2017 product.

I don't have any sympathy, I still don't have a vulkan driver for linux, GPGPU support is useless and many other basic things remain broken.

whats the price for the 1070??

$450 for reference. Third party retailers like MSI starting at $380, plus price of cooler, factory OC, profit margin, etc. Also no release date on that.

if the inevitable 1060 is around 200-250 like they always usually are. and the performance gain fits proportionally then its fucking over for amd.

>$400 +
so, AMD it is.

>NVIDIA is pricing the 1080/70 competitively
the fuck?

What's the feature the 1080Ti will have over the 1080 again?

>forgetting about the upcoming 400 series
>300 series price drops fucking everywhere
>DX12
>Async compute
>we got dat 1080 doh

i hope the 490 will be good

who cares, the fuckers removed options like keyboard shortcuts to change monitor outputs in their newest drivers so they can burn in hell. my next card will be team nvidia for sure.

Well considering NVIDIA doesn't have a cards below $400 and rumors say that AMD is releasing 980ti performance level cards for under $300, I'd say AMD wins this one

yea based purely on rumors alone i would also say amd wins this one

HBM2?

We'll see.

i'll see

>what is windowskey+P

Lad they're charging you $100 extra for a fucking reference cooler. They're not going to sell anything for cheap let me tell you.

In fact nvidia have been pushing prices up $50 on each release nowadays.