Why aren't wireless headphones more of a thing? I've never seen anyone use them; its always wired

Why aren't wireless headphones more of a thing? I've never seen anyone use them; its always wired.

Is the tech just not there yet?

Battery life, sound quality. I bought a bluetooth speaker beanie and it has plenty of room for battery, but it's kind of a novelty.

I heard that the microwave waves from wireless headphones are not good for you are are carcinogenic so I generally stay away from them.

You're a moron

I heard that the public school system has failed and is producing complete retards.
You have just confirmed this.

the signal tends to get interference which sort of defeats the purpose of using headphones for hifidelity music listening

He's right though, the microwaves heat up the liquid in your head and brain and it's not much, but it is enough to do some tiny damage.

If you don't think microwaves are bad, go stick your head in one and turn it on.

Bluetooth over-ear headphones would be great, but all of the ones out right now are either ugly or have really cheap, shitty ear padding.

Because wireless is shit that only retards use.

Smartphones operate on microwaves.

Another retard discovered.
Get a thermometer and do measurements with any wireless source on and off, the temperature is 100% identical on readout because the energy levels are so small that it will change by a billionth of a degree.

Your brain temperature is altered exponentially more by wearing a fucking sweater than by a thousand wireless devices being in the home.

because DAC on battery is weak and stupid

probably in 5-7 years when true premium wireless headphones start to appear

no they operate on radio, as wifi, bluetooth and tv

No, wifi operates at ~2.4 GHz, the same as microwave ovens.

Not when that microwave source is on your head.

Like I said, go stick your head in a microwave oven and prove me wrong

The microwave source doesn't matter dumbass, microwaves are everywhere. You get more microwaves for walking a block in any city than for having a wireless headset or using a cellphone.

>hurr durr muh oven

Magnetrons generate concentrated microwaves in a rough direction, the fact that you compare this to a headset just shows how fucking ignorant and entrenched in your ideas you are. You should go to that's where people like you meet.

How bout you warm your meal with wireless headphones lol

Not enough radiation.

It is enough to slightly warm up the brain though, inside your skull. That's what causes the damage

is what you believe because you fell asleep during science class.

The brain is warmed far more by walking outside into sunlight for a couple of seconds.

Not sure what damaged your brain so badly that you keep saying stupid shit online, but there's no chance it was a wireless signal.

Nozomoo is a fat cow

Microwaves aren't even carcinogenic you fool. Not to mention the energy carried by WiFi is only a tiny fraction of the what a microwave oven puts out

Well Apple is releasing their next iPhone without Jack port so we are definitely going to see more of these

I pity you, and I envy your willful ignorance

>headphone battery gets low
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

If you go to some normie shop that sells headphones to plebs you have to really squint to find the wired ones

Source: I did this about a week ago @ Harvey Norman and they also shoved the wired mouse and keyboard down really low

But yeah, for me, fuck replacing batteries.

I want that folder.

If you like vinegar, it's heavily diluted acetic acid, you should try drinking a whole beaker of a more concentrated form of it

And with that said you should also try drinking 10 litres of water in half an hour, that totally won't fuck you up

That's your argument right there

My 2ยข: Wireless headphones especially mobile can't really take off because of non-standard batteries. Every single manufacturer makes their own rechargeable Li-on batteries each with different capacities and physical dimensions. So when the battery invariably degrades after 3 months of usage you have to send it to approved service centres or attempt to pick out the right bootleg Chinese copy off E-bay.

The majority of consumers won't bother with the latter and the former costs too much money in the long term, whereas wired phones just work as long as their cables work.

Learn what the photoelectric effect is you stupid nigger. Didn't they cover that in high school chemistry?

Glacial acetic acid isn't healthy? Fuck looks like I've been doing it wrong. That might explain the blisters in my mouth.

If you don't think electric tooth brushes with small motors are bad, go stick your head in a blender.

>I heard that the microwave waves from wireless headphones are not good for you are are carcinogenic so I generally stay away from them.
>microwave waves are not good for you are are carcinogenic
> not good for you are are carcinogenic

First off, Nozomi is a goddess
Second, fuck you

>Battery life
I get a month of use on a single charge on my headphones

""""""wireless""""""

Audiophile market is allergic to any kind of change regardless of product quality. There's nothing really wrong with wireless and the better options on the market are excellent by any standard. The good options are fairly limited though, at least for now.

I guess for many people the charging is a hassle, others might not be satisfied with the options available compared to wired alternatives, on average wireless tends to be more expensive and for the more cynical crowd like Sup Forums the lack of documented performance of wireless models will keep people sticking to the wired models. Also sound wise the best products are wired so if you are into that, wireless can't really compete. This is not because of the the wireless or wired nature of the product, just lack of options in the wireless side.

I wanna fuck Umi

kek

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that the frequencies of cellular networks, wifi, and microwave ovens are roughly the same.

No they are not.

Because people don't want to be seen as autistic retards.