I'm looking for a good (free) cloud storage solution

I'm looking for a good (free) cloud storage solution.
I need something that has
>decent amount of space
>ease of use
>a program to automatically sync folders to and from the cloud like Google Drive, Onedrive, MEGA etc
>android integration

What do you use Sup Forums? Any suggestion?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/network-services-arent-free-or-nonfree.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ownCloud

There is no cloud. It's someone else computer.

OneDrive if you're on Windows 8.1 or 10, Dropbox otherwise.

>Windows
>Dropbox
I want computer illiterates to leave.

Then leave.

Just use dropbox. Cloud Services are all botnet anyways so might as well go with that.

icloud

>buy external 8TB drive
>plug into router
>set up media server

wow was that so hard?

SpiderOak

MEGA of course.

Pay $$$ for 8 tb drive, have to already have a decent $$ router... how hard it was?

OP asked for free solution, you're just edgy and dumb.

>OP asked for free solution

No, he asked for a proprietary one.

I know it's not free, but at Google Drive, it's $2/month for 100 GB extra. That's 115 GB in total.

I think it's worth it, desu.

>'cloud' storage
>free

Free as in gratis retard.
You suffer greatly from social autism, can't even comprehend contexts.

>You suffer greatly from social autism, can't even comprehend contexts.

Sup Forums isn't your tech support
install gentoo

>gratis

>gnu.org/philosophy/network-services-arent-free-or-nonfree.html

Google Drive is free already with unlimited storage... If you use your brain.

if you have an old laptop, 2004+ should be enough, you can turn it into a media server.

>install a light OS on it (debian/openSUSE netinstall + a light WM or LXDE is a good idea)
>Connect laptop to your home network using ethernet for better stability/speed
>install owncloud server

You're done. Your space will depend on whatever storage devices you put in the laptop. I know it's not 100% free (you may need to buy an old laptop and a big hard drive) but it's definitetly worth it. I do this with a 1TB hard drive on an old Thinkpad T60, and I finally have control over my stuff without being worried about limited space or le botnet.

I suggest CloudCloud, it will let you put your data on someone else's hardware and they will put it on other people's hardware until your data is fucking everywhere.

Seafile is actually way better than Owncloud

CloudCloud... Wut

Buy a rack. Install 3 JBOD servers. Add drives. Add object storage system. Secure it.

Now it's not someone else's computer anymore.

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

I just use Google drive since I got 100gb for 3 years from my chromebook. It works fine for me.

Buy an USB hdd, nigger.

> put your data on someone else's hardware and they will put it on other people's hardware
No, thank you, I'll better trust my data to one big company rather than split it between some private users.

encrypt prior to upload hth

definitely icloud ;^)

the idea behind it is horizontal scaling of servers rather than vertical, but since that is too hard for the average person to understand. fuck the media and fuck stupid people. god damn i swear some day they'll go far enough to call every single god damn PC, phone, tabled a cloud. mark my fucking words.

use your phone as ftp server