Hold your breaths. Literal Sup Forums phone will be out

Hold your breaths. Literal Sup Forums phone will be out.

Introducing the UnaPhone Zenith- The Most Secure and Privacy-friendly Android phone you'll ever own. We at Una believe that a phone should not be your personal surveillance device, but simply your personal phone.

OWN THE MOST SECURE ANDROID SMARTPHONE

The UnaPhone Zenith is the first truly secure and private Android smartphone without any compromises. It doesn’t use any Google services, shady apps or strange permissions. With the UnaPhone Zenith you can stay calm knowing that you are never tracked and that your data is never being sold. You can even give it to your kids in the knowledge that their personal life stays secure.

indiegogo.com/projects/unaphone-zenith-secure-and-private-smartphone#/

>crowd funding
Fuck off shill

Hey thanks, another piece of shit to add to my filter list.

Also

>indieflushyourcashintothetoilet

Should probably start filtering that, too.

*$0.10 has been transferred to your account from unaphone®*

>Give me money for promises I don't have to keep

fuck off nigger

>Android
>Privacy

Now pick one

This

>Smartphone
>Privacy

Can it play Crysis?

>OWN THE MOST SECURE ANDROID SMARTPHONE

That's nice and all... but what are the antutu benchmark scores?

But can I run Google Play Services-dependent apps on it?

>IS UNAOS OPEN SOURCE?

>Not yet. But we plan to open the source code of UnaOS in the future.

yeah sure let's just have a different botnet

Does it have Sup Forumsentoo pre installed?

>look at website
>scroll down
> THE MEDIA LOVES THE UNAPHONE ZENITH!
> THE VERGE

Nope nope nope. Red flags all over. It's just a shitload of horrible journalists shilling the fuck out of their friends... maybe for a few fucks. Bet all of them and the creator of this are sjws just shilling each other.

Hell, I bet OP is one of those sjw shilling the fuck out of that kickstart/indiegogo by making this very thread.

>privacy
>secure
>android

Pick one

It comes with pre installed apps
Can't install any new apps
Can't play games
>k

MUH GAYMEN

blackberry priv is secure and have qwerty, i don't need worse device

besides, this security is bullshit. evil corps™ will break your shit anyway, and all you get is locked rom/bootloader, lack of "hacking" capabilities.

>Phone
>Privacy

>5.5 inch display

dropped

This.

The only choice when it comes to privacy is the iPhone 6S Plus.

Nice b8 m8

>secure and private
>android
im even using android and i just have to say, kill yourself

Actually the 6, 6 plus, 6s or 5SE are fine choices with good security, and they're cheaper. The 5s and below have an iBoot vulnerability. The 5c and below have bootrom vulnerabilities ranging from heap/stack buffer overflows to usb control messages that cause an error that can prevent the upload index from being reset. Please, stop shilling.

That's literally what he said

>Privacy

>android
>secure
>privacy

kek

When it comes to tinfoiling Sup Forums hivemind is its best. Sup Forums never agrees to anyone. Looks like i created a hivemind code here:crowdfunding. iDubbztv is that u?

So you enjoy wasting time by setting up filters for shit that you would never see again? I suggest you spend that time masturbating to cartoon japanese women.

>we at una
The shills arent even trying to hide it anymore. This is real.

>Una
>that sandstone backing
>Una is the name of the OnePlus doggo
OnePlus?

Meh the 6s is probably full of vulnerabilities just like every other os if you look hard enough, give it time and people will start exploiting them. If your phones connected to the mobile network it's insecure anyways, they all use proprietary baseband firmware full of holes so marketing a phone as secure is always going to be false advertising in my opinion.

No physical landscape keyboard... No sale.

>android
>privacy
Fucking retard.