If there was a small payment of say $30 dollars a month that you could pay and download anything you wanted, legally...

If there was a small payment of say $30 dollars a month that you could pay and download anything you wanted, legally, would you do it?

Including CP?

>download anything you wanted
So I'd get infinite bandwidth at speeds fast enough to download all of it in a month for only 30 dollars?

Maybe. The price sounds absurdly low--I can download way, way more than $30 worth of software a month--but as it stands right now I don't even spend $30 anyway.

Yes, easily, but there isn't.

I'd download a car

This.

can I download the $30 to pay for it?

It would be limited to movies, TV, and music.

>infinite bandwidth at speeds fast enough to download all of it in a month
No.

>It would be limited to movies, TV, and music.
I'd still pay $30 but I bet you $100 that the collection would be missing some obscure documentary or Russian film from the 1930s that I want. So it's back to Karagarga.

>download anything you wanted
By this logic I'd be able to download Infinity. Nice false advertising, faggot.

>Karagarga

Yes, but good luck ever getting the various publishers/distributors to agree to that.

I already pay for my internet.

ofc, would spare me a lot of time hand hazzle finding some music or movie, but i'm sure thats not going to happen

As long as this means:
literally anything, including content that was only released on physical media and is now out of print or media that was broadcast but never officially released
download means download with no DRM, and not stream or rent

I'd pay $50 if it includes a service that find any rare film or documentary that exists somewhere, in the best possible quality. The search function would have to be excellent, with an extensible API.

Yes

No

yes

they'll track my downloads and sell the info to marketers so no

Anything I wanted?

Like an entire media library from all over the world with subtitles in any language?

>software
>movies
>documentaries
>series
$30 seems like a steal.
I'd take it.

No because I already download whatever I want for free

>legally

Yes, I'm legally allowed to download whatever I can. The ones making it available might break the law though, but I don't care about that, what I'm doing is legal.

Not for 30 bucks. 10 at most or i just get it for free

can i dl a qt3.14 gf

Can I download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download a service that allows me to download anything I wanted?

Into the trash it goes. No vidya, no deal. Movies, TV, and music are almost impossible to DRM so what is the point in buying them?