Give me one reason why ubuntu isn't literally the best linux distro available

Give me one reason why ubuntu isn't literally the best linux distro available.

>noobuntu

I legitimately like it more than regular Debian in terms of functionality, but I prefer Antergos overall on my personal laptop.

NASA uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Tesla uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Space X uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Ferrari uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Wikipedia uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Netflix uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Uber uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Chinese military uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
Norwegian military uses it and they're a bunch of cunts

etc.

>not liking based NASA
>not wanting to chill with ayy lmaos and smoke interstellar weed

sm darn h

>TFW you know it's an Arch edgelord manchildren.

>Give me one reason why ubuntu isn't literally the best linux distro available.
Canonical are dicks.

Personally prefer Fedora, more up to date and RedHat > Canonical

Because it's not Gentoo.

Because it doesnt
>just werks
You want to something to work with little to no tweaking? You go Debian Stable. Why? Even though it might be somewhat outdated it performs just as a great and isn't a bloated piece of shit that spergs out due to being based on Debian Testing

>Ubuntu
>Not Gentoo

I rest my case.

Yeah but does Debian have Unity?

>isn't a bloated piece of shit that spergs out due to being based on Debian Testing
What's wrong with Debian Testing? It's a bit of a pain to setup initially, but after that it runs great.

Why the fuck would you want Unity? It's the shittiest thing that's ever happened to DEs behind KDE.

because xubuntu is better

and?

because mint is better

Unity is great. Love its stability, its keyboard shortcuts, its dock, and its window spread function.

because debian exists

>Why the fuck would you want Unity? It's the shittiest thing that's ever happened to DEs
It's not THAT bad. I don't like it personally, but it's days of being "the trainwreck that killed Ubuntu" are long over.

>behind KDE.
Okay, you can fuck right off.
KDE is good.

Xubuntu's pretty damn good, and I used it for years.
These days I'm more of a LXDE fan though. GTK3 is a real minefield.

>because debian exists
Debian and Ubuntu don't really overlap use-wise. Debian is great, but I wouldn't install it on my dad's computer.

I thought it was full of proprietary garbage, but if you remove multiverse and restricted you can have a system made of 99% free software.
Sure there may be some proprietary crap in the kernel but whatever you can't expect it to be as safe as debian.
Ubuntu has more updated software and it's better for users.

Besides the community (which doesn't matter at all if you just want to use the software) there's literally nothing wrong with ubuntu.

>m-muh unity
Just use cinnamon. Or anything else for that matter

>m-muh canonical botnet
Wireshark reports no traffic being sent, if you disable zeitgeist in ubuntu 16.04

>tfw your os will never be military grade

Because it's not hard enough to install.

Because Arch is the best.

Cuz gentoo exists

>tfw /g is full on retards

seriously this

Because the word 'best' in incredibly relative to the user and their needs and Ubuntu may not fit them for everybody?

>tfw Mint pleb race

>Amazon

That's Windows 7 user

>Netflix uses it and they're a bunch of cunts
>Netflix uses ubuntu
u fucking wat m8

Ubuntu is pretty good, Fedora is way better in my opinion, but I judge a person more on their wm choice and config. Arch is great but the rest are babies as far as Linux goes. Shit on people for learning how control their entire computer experience all you like but a few hours of learning translated for me into incredible efficiency at work flying through tasks. Ubuntu gives you stability so you can get the hang of things if you're sick of Windows.

They run Ubuntu server.

>the le archfaget boogeymen are le coming for muh le distro!

le kek

The entire rocket science department at MIT users Ubuntu

no they don't.
maybe just for pages on their website, MAYBE.
but no, Netflix has been singing the praises of FreeBSD FOREVER, they're basically huge BSD fans. this is something everyone should know

>Give me one reason why ubuntu isn't literally the best linux distro available.

But it is, user.

>Sup Forums is full of retards

Explains how not many people are A+ certified because

>muh self-taught

& here's some food for thought,
what if the "ubuntu server" thing you're seeing isn't just some kind of redirect from citrix, cloud flare, or amazon to protect their servers? i've seen all kinds of sites use these services a lot, even this site, which runs on OS X server.
just b/c you see "linux" on netcraft doesn't necessarily meant that the site is actually running it.
i guess this is the part where i drop the mic

It's slow as fuck and and Debian blows.

>1 reason ubunghole isn't best linux.
Arch Linux is best linux.

>apt

May as well rm -rf /*

i might be wrong, but i seriously think that only types of people who hate apt are the people who don't read its documentation,
or even look up a tutorial about how to use it.
but i guess some people can't be bothered.
typical

It's bloated. I hate how some companies make their employees use Ubuntu instead of just Debian or whatever they'd like.

Yeah, it's why the arch nemesis community has gone to shit. Every edgy teen wants to get their hands on it. I used it for like a year and a half and said fuck it. Arch Linux is more of just a tinker toy. Feels good to be a Gentooman.

I dislike unity, but the KDE version is GOAT

Is this bait? I do technical interviews and I completely disregard certs. CompTIA suite is shit tier.

Unity is mediocre at best

Unity is a non-customizable piece of shit. Apart from that it's a debian.

'Cause Canonical is shit.

zeitgeist is useful locally as well. why not just disable the online searches, which are disabled by default in 16.04 anyway