Tablet

I am looking for a tablet about 8-10", just for web browsing, reading manga, and watching animu. I don't game. I have been considering the nvidia shield k1. Any other suggestions?

iPad Pro 9.7 Rose gold

Galaxy Note 10.1 has a pretty neat S-pen if you're interested in digital handwriting. I wanted something like a Surface Pro for handwritten notes in college but came across this thing for way cheaper (got it used) and it's pretty decent.

Galaxy Tab/Note

If longevity isn't an issue go to BestBuy/WalMart & pick up a $70 chink special

I have the Shield K1. I use it for what you do + hearthstone. It's a pretty good tablet. Battery life could be better, but overall its pretty nice. Would recommend.

Seconded. Won't be very useful if you plan to use it for school stuff, battery is not that good. For in bed reading and occasional manga in the train it'll do.

Will the shield will last me a while despite being release a few years ago?

Shield k1 is good, I've comfortably watched plenty of anime on it. If you decide to emulate, it's also great at that. If all you're doing is watching shit though, just get a cheap galaxy tab or something. I love my Shield though.

A reminder.

thoughts on it?

thats some ass art

How is Surface 3 2gb? Mainly for note-taking.

It's either that or iPad Air/Mini

it has the latest android, so maybe...

Any piece of shit will do.

Pic related is my 5 year old acer a500, still chugging along fine.

Asus transformer. Refurbished from ebay. I have a tf101 I bought a couple of years ago for $100 on eBay. Came with no scratches or physical defects of any kind. I still use it today.

An added benefit is that you can get a keyboard for $60 if you want to shitpost with speed. ;)

This. I got a t100ta. Amazing battery life and smooth performance, unfortunately truth it has shit Linux support

tesco hudl

Lelnovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro.

Teclast pro x98 or the air 3 version

is right, you know

I got two of them but I'm not going to shill them, fucking shit build quality

>manga on the train, on a tablet

oh no

>16:9 aspect ratio
Trash

So what, really?
Something you could easily adjust to (especially considering that most displays are 16:9) isn't something worth discarding an option over.

Give me a tablet with wacom EMR support that doesn't have 16:19 display.

16:9*

16:9 tablets are too wide horizontally and you can only use them with two hands, or too narrow to actually use them in portrait. 10.1" tends to be too heavy for hours of use. Be ready for that (comics and magazines look like shit too).

bump this

amazon fire y/n?

Teclast x98 plus

You don't need so much power if you aren't gaymen, and it has excellent price and battery life

Dell Venue 8 7840

T H I S
H
I
S

Anyone who have tested out RemixOS or PhoenixOS?

how well do they work on a tablet?

>Galaxy Note 10.1
What app do you use?

What tablet has the best screen? Not the best screen for the money, just the best screen.

iPad Pro

>10.1" tends to be too heavy for hours of use

I've had 5 different tablets and my preferred one was a yoga tablet with a 10" screen and 15+ hours of battery life whilst running video.

Also, people who complain about weight always sound pathetic as fuck. I mean, come on, it's a difference of 50grams or something, how pathetic do you have to be in order for that to make a difference?

Go with a big screen or you'll regret it later. That's my advice.

8" is too small unless you're a midget. 8" is basically just a big phone.

I'd buy one but the screen seems kind of dim, can you even see it in mild daylight?

shill please

Recommend me a stylus for note-taking

lenovo tab2 a10-70
1920x1200 IPS screen, 2gb of ram, 4G LTE, 16gb rom+ microsd, idk what else you'd want in a cheap ass tablet. The stock rom isn't very bloated either

iPad mini. Seriously. They're locked down as fuck, but they are a nice piece of hardware and not that badly priced (for Apple).