This changes everything

This changes everything.

cringe threads belong on Sup Forums

When I spill water on my keyboard, I go to walmart and buy another one for 14 canadian dollars.

nice mousepad user

what's that ugly thing mounted to its left side though

>regularly ruins his belongs
>has an established routine to replace them

The worst kind of man children

Stay upset that my keyboard costs more than your entire computer and has more technology behind it.

>and has more technology behind it.

It clearly says it uses magic, not technology.

i fucking died laughing
dude you know its 2016 right?

>He's not prepared for everything
>He's not prepared for anything

Who's the manchild now?

>I'm proud of having shit equipment

Will never understand this.

It's both.

Your point? Oh wait, you think a Model M is "modern" don't you?
Webm related.

What does it do that my old Apple Aluminum doesn't, apart from no numpad, more cramped arrows, fn where control should be, no pgup/pgdn, no delete, no higher F keys, no builtin USB hub, and a battery to keep charged?

Needs home/pgup/pgdn/end buttons. Also the Fn button can rot is hell, put that shit in the top corner where it belongs

So what is it? An integrated mousepad? A WACOM tablet? A gigantic touchpad?

the trackpad is the new magic trackpad, but OP is talking about the keyboard which was recently released

It's not even integrated. It's a Magic Touchpad set next to the keyboard, for those who prefer flapping their fingers around over using a mouse.

yall niggas fucking up.

>fn where control should be
Apple has always put Fn into the bottom left corner.

For those who prefer pixel perfect precision*

Oh. How aggressively homosexual.

Unusable on anything higher than 1024x768 because of the acceleration curve. Also only two buttons.

>chicklet keys are magic

MACFAGS, EVERYONE!

Keep walkin' OP. You'll never beat the power of this beast. You're probably just mad that my keyboard has more batteries than yours.

As they should.
Having the Ctrl key closer to the home row is really nice

Meh, I get better precision with a mouse. Excellent trackpad beats shitty mouse, but good mouse beats any trackpad.

Count 'em.

And a trackball beats both.

>no one noticed the cord for a model m behind the keyboard
OP is a troll

>Hey guys, check out my mac item, look because i spent more money aren't i better than you ;;:^^^^)
>FUCK YOU LOOK AT MY ITEM I PICKED BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAPER IT'S TOTALLY BETTER BECAUSE IT'S NOT APPLE

every time

how do I center click?

batteries. apples, chicklets, homosexuals

GOT'EM lol. IBM MASTERRACE

Absolutely disgusting

Ha! Why don't you look at this seal of quality from Logitech themselves? Keep dreaming bub. This is an exclusive keyboard only offered to high class individuals at the Office Depot.

Good luck playing games with that OP

FILTHY CASUALS

>no steel plate in it
AHH ITS GARBAGE

Kek

oh wow, an integrated mousepad, shit will never be the same

Hey I have one of those too, so cash!

You still

The trackpad is very essential for OSX. Mouse acceleration is all sorts of fucked up.

If you use a mouse with a Mac, get Smoothmouse to restore your sanity.

Being non troll, they work perfectly fine. Had this one for two years without any sticky keys. It's been spilled on, dropped. Track pad sucks but I use a mouse anyway.

>more technology behind it.
>bluetooth
>more technology

I just used it for a raspberry pi, works fine. It's mostly sitting on my shelf not getting used though.

I saw someone using the trackpad with their thumb holding the board like a phone. Perhaps try that.

My PC doesn't have bluetooth, so he has a point.

You don't get pixel precision with any mouse.

It's probably the best HTPC keyboard out there.

I read that as "PTHC keyboard"

>this is magic
do you like to wear pants all the way up to your chest as well?

I literally bought apple wired keyboard with numkeys yesterday. SO HAPPY ABOUT IT, so comfy and feels solid with the aluminum.

>Genes replicating
Lol

>my keyboard costs more than your entire computer

>spill water on model m
>unplug and toss in bag of rice for a day
>plug in spare model m and continue working

both together cost as much as i paid for my computer

i have to same one sitting next to me. does yours have a black surface?

As a keyboard enthusiast I highly doubt your keyboard costs more than a computer, fucking piece of shit scissor switch fucking faggot.

Literally the worst fucking keyboard, with no programmability and some fucking gay ass apple aesthetic.

Belive me, I have around 5 grand in keyboards thanks to geekhack and that fucking shit tier thing.. just,, no words, its like being proud of being autistic

Applecùcks on suicide watch.

Yeah, and I did some research, that fucking thing is 99usd. 99. Cheap as fuck

I'm typing on 500usd currently, fucking jew faggot

Then why is my industrial Model M dead from water damage, despite being unplugged for a year to dry out?