Look at changelog

>look at changelog
>"We've been doing some under the hood adjustments to improve your experience :^)"

>program then phones home

You felt the need to dedicate an entire thread to this?

that's longhand for "bugfixes and refactoring"

This has been the mantra for the past five updates, which is ironic since at the advent of CC2015 they actually removed a shitload of features. The reasoning on that very page they linked to was:

>this functionality requires additional work to the new architecture

If they can't provide a detailed changelog, it's not software worth using

Sort of agree depending on the main userbase.

Any idiot that can barely read will take a look at the description, not understand it and parrot away shit poorly constructed in their rooting minds that will:

Not be useful for anyone as they use the changelog terms to justify something wrong happening, ie memory leaks (my personal favorite).

Do more harm for spreading the wrong information giving the wrong idea to the uneducated user that will spread it like fire for no reason.

I'm all in favor of detailed changelogs, but they could be somewhat more difficult to find for the mentioned idiots.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>Fixed: Bug of incorrect errors occurring where the finish date hadn't changed but the time had

....Wut?

>Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

The first time I saw it I thought it was a fucking bird. :^)

>-----8>

:^)
":" eyes
"^" beak
")" face part

>work on complex enterprise software product
>we finally make a cloud edition: minimally configurable from the front-end, four releases per year
>to meet customer needs there is some customization from the backend
>cannot get a list of what actually changed in a release before or after the release is applied to the customer's instance of the software
>mfw trying to manage changes and make sure they don't break shit from the customer

I know documentation isn't fun and it takes time but other people have to work with the shit you put out and they need to know what changed. Shit like OP described is sadly common.

( *)>
(/ )
^ ^

Bug fixes and speedy performance improvements. :^)

Bird
Bird

Bird?

>

>using the smiley with a carat nose

XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO DUDE XD

DUDE XDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAH XD