WTF QSHITTORRENT

>Download fresh new torrents
>STALLED
>STALLED
>STALLED
>seeds even showing up at said torrents
>STALLED

Fuck your opensores meme. Is utorrent 2.2.1 still save?

>is utorrent 2.2.1 still safe?
No, CVEtorrent isn't safe.

I love this stalled meme, too bad it never happens to me.

Try Deluge.

Get Deluge faggot

>replacing one open sores crap with another
no thanks

It seems to happen only to winbabbies

Does qbittorent stall because it's open source?

You realize is says stalled when torrents are starting, right?

it's literally free = useless
things that dont cost anything are literally worthless

Yes. Don't listen to the freetards.

So people only deliver something when it's about money and not from the good of their hearts?

>when torrents are starting
>torrents need 15 minutes to start with qshit

Good goyim, you keep on being a loyal consumer

tell me a real world example of someone meaning well and then actually doing well.

That doesn't happen to me, get better internet.

The Sanders campaign if not for voter fraud

This. Also, if you are using it on a private tracker make sure you are using a supported version. Private trackers are super anal about that shit.

>0 Peers
>Not expecting shit to get stalled
WEW Lad fuck off

what about tixati? it's out of question if you want to use private trackers though from what I've heard

>Is utorrent 2.2.1 still save?
Yes it is. Don't listen to idiots.

Kek its always buttblasted Sup Forums faggots who start these shitty threads complaining about QB due to their lack of basic networking knowledge.

What will you do next? Post a link to the QB forum where more people complain about muh stalling but can't forward a single fucking port as proof?

>this is what winblows fags actually believe

>something as basic as a torrent client should require unnecessary knowledge in networking
This is why nobody uses freetard shit, you always have to overly complicated things

Doesn't Transmission have an official release now? I don't pirate much now that I have a job and all, but I remember it being the best of the basic ones.

*official Windows release

Yes
Also having a job is no excuse for not pirating. Don't give your hard earned shekels to the Jew.

How is forwarding a port harder for one application than for another?

Being able to forward a port has nothing to do with free or non-free software you autist.

>overly complicated things

Eh? I install QB, start it and it forwards ports automatically just like utorrent using Upnp. Are you retarded or something?

>he fell for the qBittorrent meme

kek

>he fell for the qbittorrent is a meme meme

>Doesn't Transmission have an official release now?

no, still not stable.

I don't understand torrents and I wouldn't trust my computer to download any of it without dying, I'm so fucking special.

view - > log

Post so we can laugh at you.

That would be too conplicated

Hell I'm a winblows fag, this dipshit just needs to use deluge

uTorrent for one, doesn't require you to forward ports

Depends on your network senpai, not the programming you're using.

Happens to me on Linux occasionally too. But yes, it mostly affects Windoze users.

Been using qb since its inception and I've never had a single stalled torrent unless there were seeders.

Your computer is shit.

So what in my computer exactly is causing qb to stall torrents? Ram? cpu? motherboard? psu?

Probably your router.
Go forward the port it's using and restart.

And post log.

qBittorrent is the buggiest piece of shit and I'm glad Sup Forums is starting to realize that.

Use Deluge. If you have a HiDPI monitor and the program is blurry disable scaling in the deluge.exe-properties. It stays the same size for me but everything's sharp.

This. I've had QB running for at least 3 years on xp through to vista and Ubuntu machines with different configurations, different routers and ISPs. Even on the celeron 1007u box it never stalled.

Most routers nowadays have port forwarding enabled to begin with so you just start the fucking torrent client and pick a non-shit torrent.

It's certainly no more complicated than going through hoops to stream films off websites like people did a few years ago.

I've got an issue with pretty much every torrent client I used up to now (besides uTorrent 2.2.1). After choosing files _not_ to download, every client I tried chooses to download just a small part of said files. What do? I don't want to turn back to outdated software, but everything's wrong with the new ones.

Why are tripfags with edgy names always defending opensource software and are all about

>muh stallman
>muh freedoms
>muh sourcecode which I never looked at in my life.
>muh autism

They're literally the cancer of this board, they're like a tech meme here, just like americans going
>muh freedom
are on other boards.

Shit software will be shit, no matter if it's open source or not.
Doesn't happen to me is not a valid argument.

Qbittorent is shit now, deal with it.

Tixati

>suggesting a torrent client that literally won't let you download until you set you upload speeds higher than 100KB/s

been using Vuze with classic interface for years.

> I hate Wallstreet, I will take no big donations!
> Asks poor people for donations instead
> Retards literally donating their rent money
> Loses to Hillary

Shiggy diggy doo

Use deluge.

That shit is blacklisted on so many trackers famalam. I did used to like it though.

QB hangs when I connect my cellphone.
Which other client could I use instead?

gandhi

I had problems with 3.3.* on Windows so I stayed at 3.2.5. I changed to Debian several months ago and am using 3.3.4 with no problems.

Don't you have to enabl upnp in the router settings?

force resume you dumb shit and let it be.

Every torrent client works fine on *nix, since it's not a shit OS

this is by far the worst meme ever forced

are you trying this again because arch hate threads stopped getting replies?

>using qStalledmeme

see

They both use the same torrent library, idiots. If one of them has problems related to the core funcionality, the other one would too.
Why are you even here if you don't know that? Why do you post inane posts without informing yourself first?