My micro usb cables break all the time, where can i find one thats durable and fast charging?

My micro usb cables break all the time, where can i find one thats durable and fast charging?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016W06B04/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1462889469&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=micro usb cable&dpPl=1&dpID=51giWj6z0sL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/iXCC-10ft-2pc-Long-USB2-0/dp/B00DYWC0BI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monoprice is durable and very cheap (especially on their website, more expensive on Amazon sometimes). I would bet they have fast charge cables. If not, sorry, got no clue.

do what I do, buy a mountain of the cheapest ones you can find and treat them as if they're disposable.

I've bought many monoprice cables and they all broke :(. however they are the best ones ive used

i use these ones and theyre pretty good
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016W06B04/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1462889469&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=micro usb cable&dpPl=1&dpID=51giWj6z0sL&ref=plSrch

anker doing durable one, not sure if they produce fast charging usb versions tho.

Either you buy expensive micro usb cables that break or cheap micro usb cables that break.

Micro USB is a shit standard and I cannot wait for it to be usurped by USB-C completely (save for devices that don't change as frequently like my PS4 controller or Wacom tablet).

It's not the cables man, you are just too retarded to be allowed near technology.

kys nigger

Is "fast charging" a standardised thing or just a buzzword meme? I have a note4 that I lost the fast charger to and need a new one; how can I be sure a cable truly is "fast charging" ? Or is it a thing in the wall wart?

By 'fast charging' i mean one thats not slow charging peice of shit that takes an hour to go up 1%

Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 is what you're looking for if you have a quick charge supported phone (note 4 included)

i bought a 5 set of the anker ones, they seem sturdy. I bought a 16Ah power bank from them a couple years ago and it works flawlessly like the first day, after being dropped innumerbale times and even soaked in water. Good brand.

>inb4 paid shill

I've using the same Blackberry MicroUSB cable since 2010. Maybe they were built better back then.

It means they can work both as power only USB and data usb. Power only USB carries more amps.

I got these
They got some support where the cord meets the plug so that'll help some
But as for the actual metal piece. There's nothing you can really do about that

amazon.com/iXCC-10ft-2pc-Long-USB2-0/dp/B00DYWC0BI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Magnetic ones.

Blackberry ones are top drawer.

Stop letting your dogs chew them.

is micro usb the worst mainstream connector in recent memory?

these niggers are a bit expensive but they're the most durable i've had and they charge shit quickly
>inb4 he fell for the 20awg meme

Honestly. What are you doing with them? Alternatively, where do you buy your cables? I have literally never broken a micro usb cable. Ever.

Hold on: 5 pounds sterling is expensive?

I've been impressed with the quality of ANKER braided cords.

I swear by anker cables. They have always treated me well. They sell for a steal on Amazon too.

>£0.50 has been deposited in your account - Anker

>they charge shit quickly

ANKER

yes, considering you can buy cheaper ones for like £1 each
yes. in my experience, cheap cables tend to charge your phone etc much slower than a these. i don't know if there are a few standards of pinout or if it's just the thicker internal cable but there's a huge difference.

What is that? I asked my dad once and he said he'd show me later but never got around to it.