Sup Forums Lifestyle

Is it possible to live a life like this show and what steps does one need to take to do it?

>watches satire show about unsustainable meme lifestyle
>i wanna be just like silicon valley guys!

Did the entire point of the show fly over your head or something?
Were you dropped as a child?

Memes can be dreams, user.

start at

are you literally retarded?

lol

holy shit wtf happened to ulrich's face

Live in Mountain Veiw and suck as much cock as humanly possible. Odds are eventually you'll end up blowing a Google employee.

TJ miller's always been an ugly fucker

Just work for any startup.

Situations from show will start to happen on random.

What's wrong with wanting to hangout with some friends in a house while writing some cool shit together? Not everyone is scared of other humans on Sup Forums.

He's untalented as well. He tries so hard in this show it's unbelievable. Even more so with his appearance in Deadpool now. Compare his standup of before that movie and after.

The part where you need a decent salary to live.

Right because that's true of everyone at college or university?

Did you know that the Pajeet in the show is an actual Pajeet?

>During his childhood, Nanjiani lived in Karachi and attended Karachi Grammar School. At 18, he moved to the United States and attended Grinnell College in Iowa from which he graduated in 2001. He completed a double major in Computer Science and Philosophy.[1][6][7]

>Philosophy
Why would anyone do this?

And your point is? That despite your negative opinion of him based on his heritage, he is a far more accomplished man than most on Sup Forums?

I wouldn't have noticed.
White people have been playing pajeets for decades and they're always convincing.

And yet he's still way more successful than all the retards on Sup Forums even if he didn't get into acting

No, just that he probably knows how to invert a binary tree.

Probably because he could, like he was majoring in something else at the same time

Well then you're using the racist Sup Forums meme wrong. Not that there is a "right" way to use it.

Wife

>how can non-pajeets even compete

He's winning

>invert a binary tree

pot

of

Comp Sci + Philosophy sounds like a programmer interested in ethical computing and AI.

>Live this life
>First its funny
>Wow they really get silicon valley!
>End of second season
>Now its depressing
>they really get silicon valley...

step zero: git gut

bump

It just shows how great this show portrays the tech industry

Thoughts on Mr.Robot or other tech shows?

Mr.Robot is the most bearable mainstream media tech related show. I'm not sure if that can be considered praise

that's pretty cool 2bh

SV > HCF Season 1 > Mr Robot > HCF Season 2

it's hacker fight club, I'm kinda meh toward it
I enjoyed Halt and Catch Fire, the tech stuff is kinda dumb some times but the characters are fun

SEX

yes, but why would you want that?

Work your ass from sun to sun, get pay with lotto tickets, eat only poison ramen. While your friends which stayed at college are now making six figures working for some soulless corporation.

do they use a lot of make up or they use very ugly actors when they want to portray geeks/nerds?

Live like them how? The show has gone to great lengths to normify the interactions in silicon valley. With the exception of MBAs, most are full-blown autists who can't even hold a conversation, let alone make quick witted comments.

As far as the extravagance, just be smart enough to get a job at any VC backed start up and watch the money burn as they bombard you with pointless shit until the well runs dry and the project fails.