When I write the LISP how I keep the track of the parenthesis?

When I write the LISP how I keep the track of the parenthesis?

The parenthesis is every where.

Other urls found in this thread:

nas.sr/قلب/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool clock Mohammed

Nani?

Your text editor should be able to keep track for you. Use vim. By the way, if you refuse to use the better tool just count the parens. Every ( increments and every ) decrements. If you have more than 0 you know you fucked up. It also helps to indent properly.

Fuck off, dune coon.

I don't speak allahuakbar so I can't help you. Maybe if you repost this in English most of us will be able to help.

>coding in macaroni
Never forgetti.

I didn't know ISIS programmed their bombs in Lisp.
I think I will join their enlightened caliphate, and do the Jihad to exterminate infidels using haram languages like Java

TERRORIST

paredit + rainbow delimiters

>So many faggots who get terrified by dunerunes

Can't blame 'em. The media is a powerful thing.

Declare jihad on it.

Your text editor will keep track of the parentheses.

Also, you should not use languages other than English when programming, even if English is a second language for you. If English is good enough for Linus Torvalds, it's good enough for you. Yes, that includes the variable names and comments.

Keefak albi.

Linus is a hack, you tripfagging piece of shit.

That said I agree completely. (Natural) languages are simply a method of communication - don't adhere to one that hinders yours.

When it comes to the global coding community (with whom one would inevitably interact, whether it be forking someone else's code, collaborative development with programmers outside your nation, or even just letting your code be adapted if you orphan it), English is the way to go.

Mashallah, OP, writing in Urdu is certainly commendable in spirit, but in practice it's buttfuck retarded and you should drag your code behind a shed and give it a buckshot mouthwash.

(I think that's Urdu at least, definitely not Arabic, though maybe it's one of the Persian scripts of which Urdu is a derivative)

>definitely not Arabic
What makes you say that?

The editor does it for you. Usually by highlighting the matching parentheses or by automatically balancing parens with paredit.
Both emacs and vim have paredit but emacs is 1000x better for lisp than vim (at least, slime > slimv by far). The thing I like about lisp that isn't built in to emacs is the % command, which jumps to the matching parentheses.
Oh and read by indentation of course, and never ever ever do this
(defun something ()
(let ((var nil))
(do-something)
) ; NEVER
) ;NEVERR KYS

errata: the only thing about VIM that isn't builtin to emacs (afaik) is the % command

lisp and sicp are literally memes

just fuck me in the ass that's not what I meant I keep making these semantical mistakes because fuck me

It is Arabic.

Pagal.

nas.sr/قلب/

It's alb you fucking retard.

I wonder if ISIS needs developers to help them with their evil plans. I'm covered in debt and wouldn't mind a nice persian sex-waifu, in exchange for developing some evil stuff.

Send me a PM if interested, OP

I actually looked it up and I might be completely off the mark, but when I learned to read Arabic script (though I have forgotten by now), vowels were indicated by accents*

Since Arabic is, similarly to Hebrew, almost entirely consonants, I thought that was a standard in all "real" Arabic scripts. I was taught this was not the case in derived scripts like Urdu or Persian, and I see the accents missing in OP's picture.

After looking it up on Wikipedia, I think I might just have learned a "beginner's" version since I was like, 5 when I started and it was used to teach Quranic recitation, so they probably wanted it to be easier to pronounce for braindead little fuckers like me? I dunno

*similar to ' or ^ marking stress on vowels in many Latin languages.or the umlaut in German changing a vowel's pronunciation, but more important because you get the weird-ass shit like YHWH being Jehovah, Yahweh, Yehowih, and adding all that funky ambiguity to a religion that is way more heads-cut-off-y than Christianity was.

**except ones on line 2 that make the "a"-sound (looks sort of like an l) look like an exclamation mark and an inverted exclamation mark.
*** I may seem autistic for making footnotes to a fucking Sup Forums post, but this is a misconception. In actuality, I'm just retarded.

yeah I was off the mark, and I am retarded

Thank you for the link and correction, friend. This is actually pretty interesting, albeit probably mostly just a gimmick or novelty.

i'm not insane, I'm just dumb and presumptuous.

This is beautiful.

Why do you post this, no one here speaks terrorist