/ccg/ Comfy Computing General:

Post your comfy vintage shitposting devices anons...

>general
Stop this, this is not how Sup Forums works.These threads get stale after the second round.

Keep doing this, we can never have enough threads about UMPCs.

Second

openpissdora pizda

Go complain in the headphone thread.

This is a comfy computing thread.

The first thread isn't even at the bump limit you little shit.

>These threads get stale after the second round.
The comfy shitposting device threads actually featured completely original content up to the 4th thread or so with each thread hitting the bump limit.

4:3 thinkpad + text console = max comfy desu
would post photo but i dont have any saved on my computer

>lets make a general for every possible topic
Fuck off
Also
>comfy

You browse Sup Forums on a terminal?

Not him, but it was possible in the past with w3m and other terminal based browsers that have framebuffer support. Unfortunately the new Captcha V2 broke that. It's still possible on other image boards.

It can shit post fine amazingly.

Wtf is comfy about squinting at text and terrible ergonomics. You are all just being contrarian.

>Wtf is comfy about squinting at text and terrible ergonomics.
Don't know what's with all the handheld game devices in this thread, but the other threads have generally been about old netbooks and UMPCs.

i have one of those, i have no idea why anyone would want that beast as apposed to the super game boy for snes.

some enterprising chinamen need to take the screen from a square smartwatch and make a gameboy-micro sized one

Just posted this in another thread, but here ya go. You got me by 45 mhz.

what
the
fuck
is
this

Sometimes I wonder if these handheld PCs could catch on if given modern hardware specs

sadly modern hardware specs are 2 GB RAM and 32 GB of shitty soldered-on flash memory

They would still exist if that's all there was to it, because, well, you know, they all were very modern once.

Tablets and phones have made them too niche.

>hardware specs
Forget specs, they need extreme battery life and good applications. If it has a wimpy processor and stuff who cares.

I want a computer like my old 200LX, which runs for a month on two AA batteries.

I had netbooks and UMPCs in mind when I made that comment. To me comfy is a generous screen size, high PPI, a mechanical keyboard, an accurate optical mouse and zero performance hitches i.e. not this shit.