Help

help

What laptop is that?

The best one.

>186 Fahrenheit
lol

Just had this happen in my desktop. My PC was shutting down automatically when playing games. I just changed my stock cooler on my processor. Everything works, there was a lack of thermal paste. Maybe just redo your thermal paste on the cpu

help ME

turn that shit off right the fuck now, dumbass

No one's brave enough to open a laptop and redo the thermal paste, you mad?

yeah, look at my shitty specs.

Wake me up inside
Can't wake up

Why the fuck would you set Speccy to Cuckhrenheit?

Are my memes dank enough yet

because i am american and thats what i am used to.

no worries here, should have gotten a laptop from a company that actually engineers their computers

he's fine stop bitching.

99 is okay if it's under load. if you hit 100 or over though, then you have a real problem.

can't, im gaming

Why

>alienware

It's a shitty prebuilt that I received as a gift that I just recently upgraded the GPU

guess it means you're used to cocks

Yet my computer doesn't catch itself on fire

>>alienware
>good

it better not considering how overpriced it is

The rig I posted cost $1549 plus a little to upgrade the ram to 32 gigz

You could build a desktop three times better than that for the same price
>32 gigs of RAM
MEEEEEEMEES

But this is a laptop. I don't think you'll find it was not competitively priced. If you go find a laptop with similar specs you'll either spend a lot more or you'll be getting a hell of a deal.

>Fahrenheit on Speccy

>implying alienware doesn't jack up their prices specifically because it's geared toward """" gamers"""" and the uneducated consumer

Go ahead and price laptops. You'll find I did not overpay. For example go look at Apple's offerings. Worse processor, worse graphics card, same memory (mine had 8 GB originally), less pixels, but cost the same or more as the Alienware.

Macs don't even have cool ass LEDs.

You'll find the same goes for other non-Apple companies too. You will find $1549 to be quite competitive for a machine like this.

1550$

i can find an MSI GE72 Apache Pro for 1600€ on our really overpriced stores with same cpu/gpu , 8gb ram , 128gb ssd , 1tb hdd and a 1080p screen (17 inch)

by comparison if you look 2 laptops with similar price (one alienware and an msi in my case) the msi is 20€ cheaper and has an ssd that the alienware lacks

apple is expensive due to "muh innovation" and macOS or whatever the fuck it's called

>""""cool-ass LEDs""""
ASUS ROGs are much better for cheaper. Plus you can upgrade the RAM yourself for free if you're not autistic

ok mine has a 4k 17 inch screen and is way cheaper

>being this autistic

i saw your 4k screen , that's why i mentioned it's 1080p. how many games exactly are you going to play in 4k with a 970m?

but that's beside the point. the price i mentioned is not much more expensive than yours , it does not include any offers and is way overpriced because noone buys this shit in my country , considering they are all way more expensive compared to desktops.

Priced competitively with the rig I bought, not sure how you're saying they're cheaper.

Face it, Alienware machines aren't overpriced. Not a big fucking deal and also you'll notice mine isn't a billion degrees like OP's machine

>how many games exactly are you going to play in 4k with a 970m?
very few, I play most at 1080p or whatever the next one up is...2048x1152 or something?

I don't really play video games anyway though. They're not really my thing

that one has a gsync display which on its own costs quite a bit. also 16gb ram (you said yours had originally 8).

It costs more though, and I bought mine a few months back.

It does have some things mine doesn't (I only have 2 slots for RAM and max is 32 GB) but my point is that my computer wasn't overpriced; it was competitively priced.

if you think that it was competitively priced and that helps you sleep at night , that's fine by me.

i'm off to bed now.

Sleep well, user.

Speccy is notorious for having inaccurate temperature readings. Install Speedfan and see what that says. If your temps on there are good, then there's no need to panic.

lol my xps 13 hits 95c on load with a repaste job its fine

What's wrong with my RAM?

Fahrenheit is better than Celsius.
It's more accurate.

Right, and we know that 0 F is cold and 100 F is hot

It makes less sense, sure, but it's not hard to remember that 32 is cold and 212 is hot. But because there's more space between 32 and 212 than between 0 and 100, that makes Fahrenheit more precise than Celsius..

but 100 F is hot too

>infinite amount of numbers between 32 and 212
>infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 100
Yeah it doesn't make a difference, we invented decimals for a reason. Too bad speccy is shitty for checking temps anyway, use hwmonitor or something.