/mouth fedora general/

/mouth fedora general/
just got the aspire pegasus mini single 18650 box mod, classiest mod i've ever seen and works amazingly. using it with the cleito sub-ohm and i've never vaped better.

can anyone recommend any non-sub ohm tanks that are just as reliable as the cleito? i'm tired of burning through juice so quickly and having to re-up partway through the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/dearesponse.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off and die

tfw we raised the age to 21 and banned the use anywhere tobaco products isn't allowed in cali.
Dese niggas on their last legs.

>non-sub ohm tanks

Aspire Atlantis with 1ohm coils

Also better stock up on juice now if you're in the US. I just bought 4 gallons of flavorless

Why?

Anyone ever used the Tsunami RDA? I'm thinking about getting one with the RX200s

Read up on the recent FDA rules concerning manufacture and sales of ejuice. Companies will have to spend >$1mil to have each flavor tested and approved by the feds

Hell yeah, vape naysh represent \//\

Ripped any fat clouds lately dudes?

>vaping

Can anyone recommend a good dry herb vape?

About fucking time. Shit was putting children in the ER.

arizer air
mflb
flowermate
davinci

Rx200 is great for average vapers

DNA version worth it if you're doing any kind of unusual temp control builds.

Either way I vape in the 40-70 watt area and battery life is amazing on my dna version. Hardest part about the DNA version is finding your battery profiles.

nice meme

>2 Iyyar 5776
>not making your own juice

see

Already did it. Unlike though, I didn't waste money buying more than i can use in 2 years when it goes bad. Whatever supply issues will be worked out by then.

V A P E N A T I O N

What's the best budget combo nowadays? Still Ego Twist+Kanger?

There are a million 18650-based options out there now that beat the hell out of a Ego style battery, even on a budget. Just how poor are you? I don't necessarily mean that as an insult.

Poor as in 0 to 20 USD range

reported.

>mouth fedoras are technology related
>computer desktops aren't

>tfw FDA is raining the hammer down on vapes and this faggot ass meme
>FDA soon to remove weed from Schedule 1 substance

VAPERFAGS BTFO

>>FDA soon to remove weed from Schedule 1 substance
keep dreaming pothead

big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/dearesponse.pdf

stay mad babby. Your fad isn't cool but it will be a real shame that it will be harder to kill off more stupid people.

>huffingtonpost
Have a real source?

>tfw I can already get ounces of weed delivered to my front door in Canada while my dispensary "card" is processing

Memes aside, vaping is the only way my weak ass was able to kick my pack a day smoking habit. People who are into "cloud competitions" and garbage like that are faggots, but addicts like me are helped immensely by this tech. It's gonna add years to my already shortened life.

>see source
>B-B-BUT THAT'S NOT A REPUTABLE SOURCE user!! WEED WILL NEVER BE LEGAL NEVER EVER

HAHAHAH IT'S GONNA HAPPEN FAGGOT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

I agree, my friends have gone from smoking black's to vaping with 0% nicotine. I'm glad to see them kicking the habit for good

I know guys like that, but I'll always be on the nic tho. Either way, nic isn't good but it isn't the worst part of smoking by a long shot. I've excepted my fate.

You can stop being patronising, the huffington post is NOT a real source.
Sometimes they get lucky and accidentally post something that's right. Is that this time? You can't tell because the huffington is not a real source.