So my girlfriend's a cam model and one of her regular's is offering to upgrade her computer...

So my girlfriend's a cam model and one of her regular's is offering to upgrade her computer. I've never really built a pc, but I was thinking an Intel I5-6500 3.20 Ghz, along with the gtx 1070 when it comes out, 8 gigs ram, and then just keep my 600w power supply and harddrive and case to keep costs down. I'm pretty sure power supplies and harddrives are universal, I did a little research. I just wanted to check with my favorite board. Like the processor wouldn't bottleneck the card would it?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkenglish.com/speaking/listregular.aspx
easypacelearning.com/all-lessons/basic-english-conversation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

lmao

C U C K
U
C
k

you know, i think this is one of those posts that really only deserves shitposting and anime

also rika best girl, sena a shit

Why is dating a stripper socially acceptable, but a cam model cuckin. Legitimate question about the cultural difference. Is it just because cuck is a meme. Either way, she's rackin' in 6 figures with 2 hour work days so it doesn't really bother me.

>Why is dating a stripper socially acceptable
Is it socially acceptable?

why stop at 6500 if some cuck is paying for it.

Why are you so C.U.C.K.E.D that you care about the expenses of some random internet stranger? Just get the faggot to buy her the highest tier apple garbage can and call it a day

Post pics.

Go ask about your build in the stupid questions thread and delete this thread.

Or go to this faggot's website. It's pretty good.

>dating a stripper socially acceptable

>girlfriend's cam
Stay cucked faggot

>dating a stripper
>socially acceptable
Nigger you're the biggest cuck. Why do you even need a girlfriend for?

Well originally he was going to buy her a PS4, and I was like nono -- we're getting way more out of this. With my current setup, it's going to be around twice the price of the PS4

It's everwhere in pop culture.

>It's pretty good.

>tv series and movies
You understand that those are not actual real life, just acting, right?

I point everyone to it. You should buy me a stick of gum for all the referrals I've done.

>I saw deadpool and didn't notice the regenerating degenerate branding
>I cannot differentiate reality from fiction
and that's why you think she's YOUR girlfriend

what's her cam name?

What might be a bottleneck is that your girlfriend is only a cam girl my man. You should encourage a more physical aspect to your wider polygamous relationship with her so that she can spend more time with the guys she cams for. Plus, you'll get to spend more time with your other girlfriends.

Thank you. I cannot get you (as in, you specifically) anything, but I can give away a couple of games ITT. Or I can donate something to a charity of your choice!

Well received TV shows are generally the guidelines for what's the norm in society, I mean I realize this is Sup Forums and you all are in the 21st century on technology and the 18th in social issues. All it would take you all to change your mind is some dank meme because that's internet culture, but come on. Think for yourselves for once.

I was joking. It's cool, you offload idiots from me and found a way to monetise it so I appreciate it.

What's your website, user? I know how to put a PC together, I'm just not well-educated on what will bottleneck what.

I have thought for myself and strongly prefer having an exclusive relationship with a biological woman that socially identifies as a woman and does not sell her body on the internet

call me old fashioned i guess

And I totally respect that. It's just easier for us when we both get to work less, see each other more, just because some sad losers with a lot of money will drop hundreds at a time on a pretty internet girl. It's a fair trade off for what we get in return.

Weird, I though I was the only one

Hell sometimes I'll jump on her show just to help jump start the chat and get everyone tipping. It can be fun.

>Well received TV shows are generally the guidelines for what's the norm in society

Do you know how many people I know use breaking bad to glorify their drug abuse(small town) or girls who've got the hots for serial killers because of Dexter. It's a weird world, man.

That does not make it the norm, mate.

>Well received TV shows are generally the guidelines for what's the norm in society

Wow, you really need to get out more.

>mixed race street gangs
>every other couple is black male/white female
>women routinely beat the shit out of multiple men double their size
>criminals confess immediately upon interrogation (more like light questioning)

There are many more I cannot think of right now

You mean like the Sopranos? Mad Men? Any other well received TV show because they're universally about terrible things?

Well, it doesn't help that HIMYM and That's 70s shows are light hearted sitcoms, and you're showing intense dramas. You can't really compare sitcoms to dramas.

is this my "girlfriend's processor" a /g equivalent to "my wife's son"?

>>Think for yourselves
>>Taking social norms from TV

>light hearted sitcoms
These are shows that showcase absurd and abnormal situations and behavior for the express purpose of making the viewer laugh. Sitcoms are as unrealistic and abnormal as intense dramas.

>Hello Sheldon.
>*audience roars with laughter*
>H-hello Penny.
>*laughter earthquakes cause structural damage to buildings in Paraguay*

>so my girlfreind is a cam model (whore)

why have you not left her?

>but a cam model cuckin.

Gr8 b8

You don't see shows like that with the girls dating drug dealers and serial killers for a reason. They're supposed to reflect real life to an extent. Some of the situations are weird, but the relations between characters take from real life so they're relate-able, otherwise no one would watch them. I promise you if I'd made this post before the cuck meme on Sup Forums, this wouldn't have been such a big deal. It's an internet culture phenomenon, not an actual change in real life.

its not socially acceptable the fact you are still with her despite her sordid disrespected for you is disgusting and i sincerely hope she is cheating on you and you find out about it through facebook you miserable excuse for a penis

>So my girlfriend's a cam model and one of her regular's is offering to upgrade her computer.
tell your wife's son to never post here again

Masturbating on camera != being an actual whore. I know you all would take up 6 figure salaries to masturbate on camera for an hour a day, 4 days a week. Stop being hypocrites.

You did not address that user's on-point objection: You tell us to think for ourselves, but you take your views on cultural and societal norms from TV series and movies.

Heed your own advice about "think for yourself".

You're the type of people that would throw a fit after your girlfriend says hello to another man in public. The insecurity is crazy, no one should care this much about another person unless they're projecting hardcore. I just wanted to know if my processor would bottleneck my gpu. Hot damn.

Cuck meme notwithstanding (let's be honest, it was annoying half a year ago), TV sitcom portrayals take relationships that are just beyond the socially acceptable in order to play them up for laughs while friends and family try to tiptoe around the issue.

i would personally yes

i would not date a girl who did it

see how this works?

But all TV shows take things to the extreme.
If you take dating advice from two and a half men and how I met your mother, then sure, dating a sex worker is not the worst thing.
But those characters are anti heroes with a redeemable quality, meaning everything they do is not socially acceptable.
Barnie is the dating equivalent to dexter.

Dating a sex worker is not socially acceptable.
Dating a sex worker with regulars is what makes you a cuckold.
She is having a relationship with someone else and justifies it by saying it is work.

I came here for a quick tip because I think this board is hilarious, and I get ridiculed by internet foreigners are something irrelevant. Like really, does this affect your life that much. I can't believe it.

yes

You give irrelevant information, you get irrelevant replies.

This is literally an autistic man's mentality

Get a fucking life

>why are you guys leaving?
>it was okay when ross did it!
>i'm ross! it's me! be my rachel! i like dinosaurs!

If you make 6 figures doing the can girl thing, why would you need some "fan" to pay for a computer?

And if you only work 4 hours / week, why can't you do your own research on what a computer you need?

It doesn't make sense

you choose to stay with a slut who actively cheats on you with your full knowledge

she obviously doesnt respect you has no love for you what so ever and probably just keep you around so she isnt lonely when she isnt camming

and if she is making 6 figures why does she need a "regular" to build her a computer? how insanely irresponsible is she with her money?

>So my girlfriend's a cam model and one of her regular's is offering to upgrade her computer.
LMFAO, what a fucking cuck. How desperate do you have to be to date a girl who shows her tiddies and ass to other dudes for money? I mean this board is full of virgins who jerk off to chinese cartoons on a daily basis but even they are less pathetic than you. wow

Prefacing any technical question here with personal details inevitably leads to people giving you shit for it. Sorry! Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

All right, I typed it up in a hurry and didn't stop to think that I was on Sup Forums. For that I apologize. Frankly, I can't believe I've wasted this much of my time talking to 4-5 people with opinions I don't agree with. It's just really sad to me that you people care this much about how a couple chooses to pay their bills. We're not getting diseases, she's not loose from the internet dicks apparently penetrating her vagina. I just hope that some day you all will learn to respect a happy couple's decisions instead of hiding under the guise of anonymity to name-call. The path to a happy future is through love and acceptance. And when you all get older and want kids, your significant other is never going to tell you anything with this mindset you have right now. Just take some time, think about where you're investing your time. Pick and choose your battles, because this isn't one you can win and honestly it isn't one that matters. I know you all have potential, beneath that bitter surface. I hope you all have a great day, try and lighten up.

>girlfriend's
>my

*tyrone thumbs up*

>Frankly, I can't believe I've wasted this much of my time talking to 4-5 people with opinions I don't agree with.
If you only talk to people who share your views, you will never grow as an individual.

Have a great day too, user.

Spoken like a true cuck.

>believing an actual relationship with aforementioned "girlfriend" exists

>your significant other is never going to tell you anything with this mindset

you say this like any women wants to date me in the first place i mean maybe if you can find someone stupid or insane enough but i seriously doubt that any women wants to put up with my shit

-decent hair cut
-decent clothes
-basic hygiene (shower, brush teeth)
-basic fitness (body fat below 20% for males, 30% for females)
-decent education
-decent job
-basic conversational skills

With the above, you should be able to do well. And the above is not that difficult.

-basic fitness (body fat below 20% for males
-basic conversational skills

i lack both of these plus i tend to be emotionally neglectful to people often ignoring them totally till they contact me

I too am overweight. It takes time and effort to pick up clean eating habits, and to go to the gym, but it is not really hard. Gets much easier once you get used to it.

Basic conversational skills... uh... who can provide some pointers? Do we need a new Sup Forumsuide for "how to talk to people"?

talkenglish.com/speaking/listregular.aspx
easypacelearning.com/all-lessons/basic-english-conversation

>David: Did you see the game last night?
>Jason: No, I missed it. Was it a good game?

>I too am overweight. It takes time and effort to pick up clean eating habits, and to go to the gym, but it is not really hard. Gets much easier once you get used to it.
Stop giving them false hope. Losing weight is hard, don't sugarcoat it (heh). People need to restrict their calorie intake every day for months to lose any significant amount of weight. During this time you either have to eat one large meal or eat 3 small meals to make sure you stick to your calorie restriction. Though I have found that protein helps with hunger suppression.

>Losing weight is hard
Starting the weight loss regimen is hard, more so if you are used to eating rich cakes and deep-dish pizza on a daily basis. Once you get used to having more lean meat and veggies, and less sugars and donuts, it gets easier.

When I first started working, I would drink maybe 2-3 litres of soda a day. Quitting that was hard, and I would crave soda intensely. But now I find that I no longer care for soda.

>cam whores
>6 figures
top wew

>Starting the weight loss regimen is hard, more so if you are used to eating rich cakes and deep-dish pizza on a daily basis. Once you get used to having more lean meat and veggies, and less sugars and donuts, it gets easier.
lol no it won't. You think your body is going to be happy about losing all that fat? It's going to punish you, it planned on saving that fat for emergencies. What males losing weight hard isn't starting the diet. In fact starting the diet may be the easiest part since you'll be full of joy and enthusiasm. The hard part is sticking to it. Staying at or under ~2,000 calories for the average fat fuck every day for months isn't going to be easy. Their body will detect its fat reserves being depleted and go apeshit on them with hunger cravings. Though like I said protein (milk/hard boiled eggs) does seem to suppress those hunger cravings.

I have gone from 35 to 30 BMI. then From 30 to 28, and suddenly spike up go 32 BMI. Shit's hard yo. The fact that I live close to ice cream shops and fast food places within a walking distance doesn't help.

>When I first started working, I would drink maybe 2-3 litres of soda a day. Quitting that was hard, and I would crave soda intensely. But now I find that I no longer care for soda.
Glad to hear that, soda is bad for your health for multiple reasons. I used to be hooked on brisk tea which is almost as bad as soda. Now I just drink plain water with every meal.

Anyway nice talking with you, logical increments website person. Thank you for helping retards not get cucked by pre-built desktop manufacturers.

Good night/morning, I'm going to sleep now.

Most welcome. Hope you can keep your self-control till you reach your desired weight.

is there any market for skinny boys with little dicks jerking off and putting things in their butts on these cam sites?

I'd be your first customer, user.

>my girlfriend's a cam model
Yeah yeah tell me more user why are you harassing him?

Holy shit is everyone in this thread autistic as fuck and just can't see the obvious b8 or are you guys just playing along?

This thread is golden

Don't post on my or my wife's son's board ever again.

he is also stressing about the cost difference of a CPU, despite that is a direct tie in with his money stream, but we do busy calling him a cuck

Don't post messages to me or my wife's son ever again