Raspbery pie

Ok so I am pretty new to the whole micro chip thing but I dont want to miss out. I just bought a few different Raspberry Pies- A, B, B+, zero and B2. I can't really figure out what each of them is for. I have downloaded the Arduino software thingy to my mac but I cant seem to make them go. Can someone tell me what each of these Raspberrys does and how will I know if it is working. (Some lights start flashing, so I thing I must be on the right track)

That's not what a micro chip is, stupid. Those are SOCs, they all do the same thing they each just have different amounts of system resources. It's up to you to determine which SOC is suitable for what task based on the resources needed.

>I just bought a few different Raspberry Pies- A, B, B+, zero and B2. I can't really figure out what each of them is for.
They are literally for shoving up your ass. My dad and I got some to fuck around with a couple months ago, they've just been sitting in the corner collecting dust.

The meme is fucking real

You do know the photo you posted is not a rasperry pi right?

Set up a DNS cache and use pihole to block ad domains.

Easily worth the money for that function.

masturbate to them

Stick it up your ass

ok, thanks. How do I work out what resources are needed. Also what is a sock?- do I need to buy these to make the raspberries work?
I am not sure, I am a newb to this stuff it might be B raspberry pi- if you tell me what to look for I can let you know

>what is a sock?
(You)

homosexual male detected guys!!!!!
Its not nice to tell me to get out. I didn't say anything mean to you. I tried to google Raspberry pi socks and it says something about a procksy server, which I dont think has anything to do with the raspberries. I just want to know where to by the socks to make my raspberries work. If you know please don't be mean, just tell me the answer.

>I just bought a few different Raspberry Pies- A, B, B+, zero and B2. I can't really figure out what each of them is for.
>I have downloaded the Arduino software thingy to my mac
0/10

I mean... he got replies.

You are a sexist a**hole! I am a guy, but I could have been a girl. If you guys don't know about raspberries just say so and will ask some other forum. I just want to make the raspberries work! What do they do anyway?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

is this what passes for fun in your country, op?

I got a raspberry pi 3 a few weeks ago. Set up Retro Pie, put all the roms on it, put Kodi on it. I don't play video games or watch movies or shows very often so I probably won't use it much.

That's awesome...I've been contemplating getting a pi or one of those Windows sticks

>bought a few different Raspberry Pies- A, B, B+, zero and B2. I can't really figure out what each of them is for
Buy a couple more, maybe some magic will happen if you get enough of them.

>pie
How was your math test?

weebs ruining everything

Install Gentoo

I want a Nekopara machine!

If any Hacktivist wants to participate in a DDOS attack. Leave a comment.

WHY ARE YOU BUYING PROJECT COMPUTERS IF YOU DONT HAVE A PROJECT FOR THEM YOU STUPID CONSUMERIST FUCK

yes

This

You fucking scum are the reasons why there are no RasPI Zero available
And whats the first thing you do when getting it? nothing, it literally just stays there because you are way too stupid to use it

Sent

What do you mean?? I bought 2 zeros (I think I broke one) And the first thing I did was try to make it work. If you want to buy one just try googling 'raspberry pie' 'zero' 'buy' that's how I found mine. To be honest I wouldn't bother it doesn't look as big as the other ones.

I bought one (pi 3) for my little sister who keeps asking for her own computer (instead of having to use the desktop in the loving room).

I suppose I could buy/build her a better computer, but I want her to learn basic programming as well as using them wolfram/mathematica. Besides if she wanted to pay gaymes, she can always use the desktop or PS4 in the living room

What do you just run it right off of your router?

>could have been a girl

Literally the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen

you also used beagleboard as op-post, no even sup image with a pile of berries lol

you really should buy some courses/lessions instead of hw

You need an sd card for each of them.
Install ubuntu mate on the sd cards.
Congrats, you know have a mobile shitposting device.

One more month until this arrives

>but I could have been a girl.

You still could be.

Low quality bait, snozberry.

>buying shit you have no use for
Here's part of the backend for a project we did last weekend
Also a theater I work at has a pi set up in the video system that the production manager can remotely update with pics and clips of upcoming shows
Just google a bit, maybe just set one up as an ftp/http server just to get acquainted with their basics

what can you do with a rpi cluster?

Move to saudi arabia and get thrown off a roof

>Want a model 3
>Live in Canada
>They're stupid expensive here for some reason

Why.

>not knowing its because canadians love meme technology like "raspberry pie(tm)" and they can up the price there easy-peasy

>
>Move to saudi arabia and get thrown off a roof
underrated post

>implying importing anything to Canada isn't expensive as fuck

i want this. and i want to know what it's for

This is bait, right? RIGHT?