Is there a better Android keyboard than Google's?

Is there a better Android keyboard than Google's?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apple's iphone keyboard :^)

swiftkey

/thread

The Sony one.

A real keyboard

Nope. Google keyboard is the best one.

Nah, it's overall the best android keyboard out there. Especially when all the auto-correct, gesture, and other fancy bullshit is turned off. I usually type at 45-50 WPM with 0 errors almost all the time with it.

BlackBerry's

lol

The Google one is best. Too bad it's botnet.

I read that as

>Is there a better Android keylogger than Google's

I was about to say No

Pic related is best.

>superior things are memes
Leave it to a tripfag to be a complete retard

Sony?

>post something with no way of identifying what it is
>don't give a name
Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

AOSP's

Sony navigation buttonß. Probably sony

but you need additional libs to have the swiping feature and decent dictionaries.

what about hacker's keyboard from f-droid?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp&hl=en

>physical phone keyboard
>superior
Enjoy that increased thumb strain over time and lower WPM senpai.

I like Fleksy, I can't even type anymore without the swipe-to-spacebar.
That said, it's going in a direction I don't like at all, freemium shit in a keyboard app.

Don't /thread your own post faggot

It says Xperia Keyboard in settings. No idea where it's really from since I'm using a custom rom compiled forma mishmash of other roms.

UMAD?

>thumb strain
I see you've already resorted to making shit up
>lower wpm
It's fucking phone, why would I need more than 50-60wpm? I'm not writing novels on it.

Samesies

The newest update has some great new features too. Swiping left from the delete key deleted full words, swiping on the space bar moves the cursor, you can finally remove default suggestions as well

Google Keyboard is bar none the best mobile keyboard available for any device

>thumb strain
What kind of shit keys are you using? Or are you one of those people who says guitar hero is physically straining because your hand is cramping after 2 songs?
>lower WPM
confirmed for never having a phone with physical keys. I can STILL type on my Alias 2 almost on par with my smartphone, I dont need auto correct nearly as often because I know what buttons Im pressing instead of accidentally being a little off and having a different key register.

Besides, as said, its a fucking phone. You really should have an ultrabook or at least a Bluetooth keyboard if youre pumping out mass amounts of text/emails/etc.

Did not even know those features were added. Thanks user.

thanks for the (you)

was about to say this

No.

would have said swiftkey up until the newest update. switched over to it now.

Just updated my google keyboard, those features don't work when I try them.

Do you need gesture typing enabled for that because if so I'm gonna have to pass.

After using MessagEase for over a year now, it's a pain in the ass to use a QWERTY on such a small screen as phones and tablets. Yeah, the initial learning curve was a bit steep, but now it's second nature. The ability to access special characters quickly is also nice.

Low-tier trash.

sorry pham, switkey makes my phone lag

lurk moar

reminds me of the 8pen keyboard

i need numbers more often than special characters

Nah. Just be sure to disable telementry in the settings.
Posted from google keyboard.

>no landscape mode thumb keyboard
into the trash it goes

Yeah, too bad it is botnet

wow, that was so hard.

It's disabled, I'm not an idiot.

They need to fix that tho

Hmm well if usage statistics are off then it shouldn't be sending any data. Do you have gesture typing/auto-correct features enabled? Those probably send data too.

Yes.

You have to side load it. Pick it up from apkmirror or something. Also I prefer Fleksy overall.

hmm I'll try that, thanks.

Nice, didn't knew that

hacker's keyboard is what i use

although the name is a little edgy, i like that is botnet free and that i can customize it to my needs

it tries to mimic a physical keyboard, so it comes with 4 arrow direction keys, which is neat

numbers are only a tap away. see the "123"? theres the numbers in a nice numpad format

Seconded