What does Sup Forums use for a torrent client?

What does Sup Forums use for a torrent client?

rtorrent

I like deluge.

Deluge

Utorrent
>I just disable ads and other junk

this fbh tam

transmission

I use qbittorrent even though it occasionally forgets what drive I want my downloads folder on, and that I don't want it to preallocate space for every file in a large torrent that I only want part of.

You disable cpu cycle theft that's put towards bitcoin mining?
How?

By not upgrading from 2.2.1.

deluge

qBittorrent, of course

Then you might as well use Deluge, since it's actually maintained and not abandoned

>using CVEtorrent

Why should I care? It just werks.

Qbittorrent after years using uTorrent 2.0.4

There's nothing that I really want. I'm satisfied as I am right now with my possessions.

Congratulations. I'm happy for you.

Now that Transmission has a native windows client, there no reason not to be using it.

rtorrent, because I'm not a winbabby and I need my home seedbox on 24/7

by not checking the "install bitcoin miner" during installation

don't tell me thats an actual option

I have qbitrorrent on my desktop, and transmission on laptop. Literally don't notice the difference, both just work.

Deluge

Transmission is a piece of shit, it can't even add new trackers merely by adding a torrent/magnet with the same hash.

Also, the muh memenalism interface provides far too little information. QBittorent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Transsexualmission

I use tixati lol

>2016
>unironically using deluge

Underrated

Transmission is the way to go, OP

On both my seedbox and at home. Don't care if it's ugly. It's maintained, it works properly, and it's not banned from private trackers.

one flaw in deluge and you can't say because it doesn't minimize to tray because thats stupid anyways.

Halite

Why do people keep using Deluge when it's shit?

>no minimize to tray

But muh screen real estate!

What's shit about it? Elabor8 on your b8

what do you know, I leave it on the screen all the time anyways so I didn't notice

tixati

Underrated.

utorrent pro

this desu senpai. i'm considering rutorrent but idk, qbittorrent is fine.

>current year
>not using Tixati

ISHYGDDT

qBittorrent

uTorrent 2.2.1

qBittorrent on Linux master race.

Bit comet under wine

What do you use when qBittorrent stalls?

Get a torrent that doesn't have 0 peers

Without the ads

It hasn't ever for me provided there are peers. I have rtorrent just in case, though.

I've seen people posting hot green texts about Deluge for 2 years and I've yet to hear one compelling reason to not use it.

Transmission-gtk

uTorrent 2.2.1 - last one without any bloatware

How do i install 2.2.1 on windows 10?

i've tried doing the command prompt as administrator thing and disabling firewalls/unblocking publishers etc etc.

i can get the installer to run but when i click install either nothing happens or it creates an exe with 0kb filesize.

i'm considering trying to install it on windows 7 and just copying everything over but i'm not even sure if that would work.

Deluge is a buggy piece of shit that eats up resources like a mother fucker, one redeeming quality is that it is a pushy seeder, you should download a torrent there when it’s released for the first 24 hours and then move it for long term seeding.

Tixati

what version of qbittorrent are people using?

>torrents
I finished torrenting the entire classic rock genre in 2006.
I just use spotify for anything current.

>classic rock

it is you inbread fucking degenerate iliterate fuck

torch browser

>autists hate it
Picked up