File manager for Android

Anyone knows about a good file manager for android with root capabilities and that can connect to SMB/shared drives?

I've been using pic related, but I'm getting sick of how much of a bloated piece of shit adware it has become.

Other urls found in this thread:

prosmart.by/android/soft_android/system_android/13936-solid-explorer-115-full-by-frankenstain.html
apkmirror.com/uploads/?q=es-file-explorer
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=62586395
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amaze or Cabinet.

Solid Explorer. That's it.

Amaze

FX Plus.
There's a trial, pirate after that if you want.

Amaze

>get the apk from when it was still good
>use zipalign so it never updates

this and

Amaze seems to be a pretty decent no bullshit lightweight alternative, thanks Sup Forumsuys

Yeah, was planning to do that as a last resort, but I was wondering if there were better alternatives first

>SOLID EXPLORER!

>CRACKED: prosmart.by/android/soft_android/system_android/13936-solid-explorer-115-full-by-frankenstain.html

>NOW FUCK OFF FAG

This, FX is so good

Also, ES sends data to Beijing constantly, look it up

I just un-installed and installed older version before the bloat. Turned off Update from app as well as from the Play Store.

This so much this.
It is much better than ES botnet.

>lagroiders have to install chinese spyware to "manage" their files
you can't make this shit up

Mixplorer

ghost commander is the only FOSS one I know of that has shit like SSH FTP and samba.

>using anything but x-plore

commie bastard

Because iOS can transfer files from a computer over wifi natively, amirite?

Why not just install the old version 3.2.5.5?
apkmirror.com/uploads/?q=es-file-explorer

I fucking hate the 4.0 version I have no idea what the hell they were thinking

I was just getting tired of the increasing bloat and adware that had been going on over the years and was considering switching already.

The fucking lockscreen hijack bullshit was the last straw, fuck that shit app.

>lockscreen hijack
what's this?

Just use an older version

Last update added a "Charge Booster" """""""feature""""""" that does jack shit and instead just hijacks your lockscreen and replaces it with ads.

Fuck that shit.

See
I was already tired of the bloat, the feature creep and the increase in ads it had over the years.

4.0.2.3 is the last usable version tho

cracked ES pro

>chinese
>iOS users can at all

I need a new one too
It really became a piece of shit full of addware

> Basic r/w operations might not work on external memory on Kitkat devices. Don't use cut/paste from or to external SD Card. You might loose your files.

>This app is still in beta stage, hence, you might face some bugs, lack of features.

FX. There's no other choice.

I had this cut and paste problems so many times on ES, now it's explained

The only feature I need from ES is "share" to save the page I'm reading on perfectviewer

Which one have this too?

Install an earlier version

Why stick an older version when there are equal or superior alternatives that will get updates.

I swear to god, fucking Sup Forums

Why would you update if it works and have all the features you want?

> itjustwerks

I personally prefer an older version since I've used Es for years providing me with all the features I need WITHOUT material design

FX can't delete files from the SD card, even with the workaround setting enabled

It doesn't?

Is solid explorer safe? As in the garbage from ES isnt in there? I like supporting devs so I wouldn't mind paying the $2 for the unlocked version, I just want to make sure.

What does the unlocked version offer anyway?

Yes it's fine.
And I'm pretty sure the whole thing is paid, you just get to try it for 14 days and then you have to buy it.

total commander bruh

This. Been using it for years.

just use pre 4.0 file explorer
or just get the cracked apk of pro version
other than that if you want a file explorer with ftp just use FX or file commander

HOLY SHIT!!!

That's really fucking sad. That hair must have taken many long years to grow that long. and now it'll be hard for her to even grow the same silky smooth hair she had considering she ripped it all from the root.

I (also) blame the idiot holding the drill as it was obvious what was going to happen seconds before it happened and s/he kept the drill going.

>who the fuck uses a fucking impact hammer drill to eat corn anyways

Solid Explorer (uses IMEI for DRM, not Google), or Amaze if you're poor.

Seconded

What a wake up call that is. I bet she's way more aware of power tools now.

w

Can you disable updates from a single app?

Bought it on sale for next to nothing. No regrets.

+1 for Amaze
By the way. Anybody know the last good version of QuickPic before they got bought by the Chinese botnet?

>last version before they added the CM moniker
ty

this is GOAT of all time for sure

>solid explorer
What are the differences between the vanilla and the classic versions?

I use this. Works pretty good.

Mixplorer master race.

What the fuck is this shit who thought that material design was a good idea for a fucking file manager let alone anything this is terrible

>QuickPic_3.4.9.1_neutered.apk

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=62586395

>I hope i helped xddd

Not him, but thanks.
What's with good apps all getting botnet ridden?
I just switched to Solid Explorer because of it too.