Arch Hate General

>Didn't make the thread but this behaviour appeals to me because it's a perfect example of what not do to. It's hilarious how the average arch user is basically a real life cartoon character, but it's computer related. I used to wonder as a kid how people get like this, ie really smart but so morbidly, catatonically bitter that no matter how great they are at something nobody will ever ever ever want to work with them because they are the biggest autists ever. I've read greek tragedies where a fictional character shot himself in the foot less. Just like every extremist in any field they go much too far with it and it's all just a game on who is the biggest loser and they take technology backwards by a factor of 30 years thinking that thousands of people are seeing their obscure terminal software setup that they spent months on trying to differentiate it from ubuntu users who got the same shit in 15 minutes but nobody fucking cares. Get the same hilarity from slackware and gentoo. The difference between technology autists from losers in other fields is that the scale is so much larger - they had to train for years to dropout and do this, train themselves to hate everything and everyone. Gun fucks and the retarded anti-car mechanics are losers but they eventually find some retarded group to fit in. Arch users and any extreme tech faggot anti-group are just so, so, so fucked on a whole extra level, every opportunity that comes their way is going to be pushed away as hard as possible for the most hyper-nitpick psuedo reasons and I can't get enough of watching it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/slotting/
gentoo.org/support/news-items/2015-03-28-true-multilib.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys faggot no one wants to read this shitty blog post, SAGED

>SAGE ALL FIELDS

Having a high IQ comes with it's pros and cons. For instance, i do perfectly fine while only half paying attention to what i'm doing in Arch and other logic based subjects, but when it comes to religion i can't even begin to understand how anyone would believe a damned thing

tl;dr

Nobody cares if you like Arch or not. Use whatever distro you like.
Grow up you fucking faggot

Arch is good you fucking faggot. It must suck to be a Wincuck who can't figure out Arch. Kill yourself.

Yes, grow up

>bitter
This describes you and your try-hard shit spamming.

Arch is too hard for me.

>File names match
Top kek you are that miserable +40BMI obese manbabby with 2 friends in real life

Kill yourself

>SAGE ALL FIELDS

What do you think that does? How can you be so technologically gullible while being on a technology related internet sub-forum?

tl;dr
I CAN'T INSTALL ARCH AND I'M PRETTY MAD!

Arch a shit

My BMI is down to 38.8 now. I can lose weight, but you will always be a disgusting Archfag.

Literal fat manchild spotted

Why didn't you kill yourself already, you morbidly obese landwhale?

how does one dude hate a distro so much to shitpost the same thing over and over for weeks? i dont get it

Mocking Arch users gives me a reason to live.

Ew no you are well beyond fix you disgusting fat sack of shit.

Christ.
Barneyfag-tier.
Grow up you literal fucking obese manchild.

I weigh less than 250 lbs dude. I'm not Dr. Phil fat.

>daily reminder that Arch sucks

>mocking others in an anonymous imageboard is my reason to live

Jesus christ I never new someone can be this much pathetic piece of shit in life.

No wonder you literally have 0 friends in life. Go die, you're not going to breed and you know it already

I think the best thing I ever did was install Gentoo. I get instant respect in all nerd circles and Sup Forums never makes fun of me. Plus portage is god tier.

Why haven't you faggots installed gentoo yet?

>BMI 40+
>Not weighing +250lbs

WWEW LAD

MANLET + OBESE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS

How do you not understand that BMI is a more accurate way of referring to your body (weight)? Your BMI is doctor phil fat.

>Obese manlet
APEX KEK

2 > 0

I haven't been laid since January.

Hand doesn't count, manlet fatty blob

wow

>Your BMI is doctor phil fat.

Dr. Phil only invites people on who have like 50+ BMI's and are huge.

My BMI is 38.8 and I am 241 lbs at 5'6". Dr. Phil would not be interested in having me on his show.

>mfw

Someone make a montage of this thread as well please

Nobody cares about your obese fatclub, pathetic bottle pisser.

Wait
>5'6''
>40BMI

Holy shit hahahahahahahaha

On it

Do you generally walk or is it just easier to roll down the hallway, smelly fatball?

Dumping dank memes.

>HUMAN WRECKING BALL

all you people hating on arch just makes my dick harder and harder

Is that all you have in your chamber of virginity?

I'm sure if you reallocate you'll find some memes under your pile of pure body fat

>all you people
Go check the filenames in the picture here

>arch users are the worst
>only community who doesn't trash talk other Linux communities

I'm not a virgin though.

I'm thinking about making some OC. Most of the memes that come up on Google I have already posted.

>Confirmed for lifeless manlet

>all these asspained noobuntu and wincuck users
HAHAHAHAHA

>>only community who doesn't trash talk other Linux communities
>implying

This started because Arch trash talked everyone else.

>all these
see It's just one morbidly obese manlet with no life

The assblasted archfags are even funnier.

I use Arch on my laptop because I was tired of installing PPAs just to use modernish versions of certain software (Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, nginx, etc).

I use Ubuntu on servers because it has great compatibility with OpenStack and LTS.

There is no wrong answer on which distro to use.

>because I was tired of installing PPAs
fucking this

Nothing's funnier than your height and BMI ratio

Sup Forums makes fun of Windows 10 because it's a "botnet" and it's for "normies". They see all the Linux threads and decide to start with Ubuntu. They never created or looked at code in their life. They proceed to learn Python and create small scripts. Make fun of Arch Users because they are to "hipster". Finally, they go and install Arch and think its actually good.

>?????

Archfags get butt hurt so easily, don't they see this will never stop if they keep feeding so diligently?

>don't they see
if they did, they wouldn't be using arch in the first place :^)

Ironically all these shitpost come from one obese manbaby

>I've never used Arch: The thread
>I'm too stupid to install Arch: The thread
kek, I don't even use Arch but this is pathetic.

Keep telling yourself that.

lol at arch users who think their distro requires some esoteric skillset. Arch was my very first experience with linux and anyone with a 90 IQ and too much time on their hands could manage to install and maintain it.

Proven fact see Filenames should tell you the story

So then why is OP so mad?

I was xubuntufag for one year and now I want to switch to manjaro to feel the pacman and shit and then maybe switch to minimal arch and build my custom shit. Is this good approach?
I am also skinny guy, will I get fat if I switch to Arch?

Dude lol Arch Linux rootshell install is like only 10 commands lmao

>lol at arch users who think their distro requires some esoteric skillset.

What is it with you fucking morons and this meme?
No one fucking says this, stop making up random bullshit.
Calling you stupid for not being able to install Arch isn't saying you lack an "esoteric skillset", but rather you lack even the most base level intelligence.
No, Arch isn't hard to install. That's why you're a fucking moron if you can't do it.

So then why is so upset that he felt the need to make this thread? Why does he hate Arch so much if installing it isn't hard, which I agree? Are you OP?

So he posts the images? OK? He's not the only one that doesn't like Arch users (if he is even real and not just a false flag made up by you)

I am not OP. I just notice that all Arch users make that accusation. I mean, I don't hate Arch Linux. It's alright. I just like Gentoo, Slackware, FreeBSD and maybe even Debian more.

Who said they can't?

This is a thread about making fun of arch and its archtistic users. Get with the program, pajeet!

see

If you're gonna waste time with Arch you might as well stop fucking around and install Gentoo. Seriously. Stop being a beta-autist and dive in.

whats so special with gentoo?

Gentoo is amazing. I can have multiple conflicting versions of packages, or 64 and 32 bit libraries at once. And it's all fine because the programs that depend on specific architectures or specific versions of programs are compiled from source, so portage just links them with the version it knows it depends on.

See devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/slotting/ and gentoo.org/support/news-items/2015-03-28-true-multilib.html

If you've ever had to deal with dependency issues with packages you'll know why this is awesome.

Also being able to manually include (or exclude) certain features from any package or your kernel is extremely useful. For example, I was able to simply remove the SSL heartbeat extension and recompile my packages when the heartbleed vuln came out.

Did I even mention Portage?
>Portage works without any external repo.
>Portage supports using llvm icc etc to build with.
>Portage supports distcc.
>Portage supports slotting of dependencies.(multiple versions of python ruby gtk etc)
>Portage supports multiple kernels BSD Fedora debian etc.
>Portage can thread package installs and downloads

Meanwhile, with Arch
>overzealous autistic fan boys
>"you'll learn how Linux REALLY works!" When it's literally just configuring a package manager and letting scripts do the rest
>offers nothing that minimal net installs already offered for other distros don't
>muh bleeding edge packages!! when you can just install directly from the upstream source in any distro
>only reason to use it is the aur, which is full of broken and unmaintained packages and isn't monitored at all, most "packages" are just a bash script to download the package and it's install script from GitHub
>aur is far worse than Open Build Service, which actually lets you package binaries and programs for multiple distros
It's not the worst distro, but there's nothing it offers that makes it worth using over any other distros and it has the worst fucking user base.

I really would but AUR keeps me away from anything. Plus compiling takes a lot of time. I'm saying this because I use GNU/Linux exclusively.

Dualbooters use Gentoo

>praises the AUR
>bashes on complication time

Wat?

Also, gentoo has a much bigger repo than Arch, it's almost the size of AUR except it is professionally maintained

With AUR it's already precompiled for my broadcom driver

Gentoo is a timesink compared to that

Hi, just a lurker, I just seem to not understand AUR. Why is it a good thing to have a repo where any user can upload stuff? Isnt that unsecure and unstable since every unknown dude out there can make and upload things? Who controls and checks AUR for stability and that stuff people upload actually work?

>precompiled
>broadcom driver
that's generally how proprietary blobs work

Arch doesn't care. It's a hobbyist distro, not meant for anything professional or production

I understand now. But they do have official stable repos right or just AUR?

linix-ck pached driver*

>Who controls and checks AUR
People that use, review and vote

Arch is best suited for desktop use

They have one but it only has a handful of packages

What about for doing solo programming at home and making small things,little games or webdev shit?
>People that use, review and vote
So I guess it has very solid community based on trust and knowledgeable veterans?

arch haters seem to love calling arch users autism but if anything they seem to be the autists for hating an operating system no one is making them use.

Stop spreading FUD, arch isn't hard to setup and use, if you're really having troubles chances are you really need to brush up your linux skills. It's basic linux skills, nothing hard, how do you expect to do anything past using a linux box as a facebook machine if you can't even do a basic OS installation without an installer to do it for you?

>What about for doing solo programming at home and making small things,little games or webdev shit?

Just use fedora or Ubuntu. You don't need to build your system manually from the ground up. You don't need AUR. Torvalds uses Fedora because he is interested in programming, not system administration

So much this. When will Archfags learn? Archcucks BTFO.

Too much time on your hands: Gentoo
Boring office stuff like spread sheets: Red Hat, CentOS
Gaming and noobs general: Ubuntu
Entry-level coding: Debian
Reale serious coding, top-end server stuff and hacking: Arch

We aren't complaining about arch. We're complaining about its users. Try to keep up, pajeet!

Yeah. And it's a community based distro.
Not a Microsoft or NSA sellout

>Reale serious coding, top-end server stuff and hacking: Arch

>implying

Nice bait

>typical low IQ fedora user

See

>arch on servers
some men just want to watch their production burn

My IQ is 128 though.

>mfw Arch on laptop, desktop and homeserver
Fite me xD

arch on homeserver will bite you in the ass given enough time