On Monday I bought myself a computer with 13TB of space and a raid card for an extramly good price...

On Monday I bought myself a computer with 13TB of space and a raid card for an extramly good price. guess how much I paid and pic related.

>Over 9000?

Not even close

Three fiddy

Nope but close

I wanna use my joker.

Jokers not allowed in this game

I'll ask the audience.

Whatever amount it was, you clearly saved money on a shitty camera.

Now go away. No one gives a shit about your Chinese cartoon collection, fatty.

Give it back Jamal

Close

>wd green

> extramly good price
>extramly

325 for the lot.

What the fuck no one got it. I paid $200 for the 13tb lot and in it came a fully working computer and the hard drives are some wd green, one wb black and others Seagate drives

So.. what are the specs? Which RAID card does it have?

Motherboard: Asus P5K Premium
Cpu: Intel q6600
Graphics Card: HD 2400PRO 256MB
RAM: 3 x 1GB OCZ 1GB DDR2
Case: cooler master centurion 590
Storage: 13TB Random drives
Raid Card: SUPERMICRO AOC-SASLP-MV8

All front bays where replaced with test modular things. Don't know it's model name but it's from cooler master and it's hold hard drives.

So was it worth my $200 or was i a fool

for 13tb of space it was a good buy

it will make a neat home server or just a storage machine, maybe do some special big file shit, like 3D CNC program ghost images

What I did was use that case as my main pc case and put those drives there and yeah. Right now my power supply does not have enough sata power cables to make the raid but I am using other 3TB of drives for storage like steam games and Anime and other stuff like programs. So I ordered these molex to sata conectors and they will arive in about 1.5 months and I will have a finished system with a raid for random other shit I need to move from my main drive

Who cares, i have like 30tb. Go away little man

>AOC-SASLP-MV8
Not a RAID card, FakeRAID only. If you're lucky, it can work as an HBA and you can create a proper software RAID or run Freenas if the card is supported.