PC Setup Cost

Is this setup worth $3,784? tryna make sure im not making a newbie mistake, thanks ahead if you guys can help me find the same for less.

Case X-5 Black Case

Motherboard Gigabyte Z170 Gaming 5 MATX

Processor Intel Quad Coreā„¢ i7-6700K Unlocked Processor ( Choose )

Memory 32GB - DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum ( 32GB (4x8) )

Power Supply Corsair 750W Semi-Modular Power Supply

Optical Drive External DVD-RW Drive

Wireless TP-LINK Archer T9E AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router

Graphics Card NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980ti - 6GB GDDR5 ( Choose )

Sound Cards Onboard Audio

HDD/SSD Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD ( 1TB )

CPU Cooling Corsair H80i H2O CPU Cooler

CPU Paste Standard CPU Thermal Paste

GPU Paste Standard Graphics Card Thermal Paste

OS Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit

Anti-Virus Xidax Gaming Shield - Virus & Malware Protection

Mouse Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Monitor ASUS 24" Full-HD LED Monitor ( Choose )

Keyboards Razer Black Widow Ultimate Chroma

Speakers Logitech S120 - 2 Channel Sound

Webcam Logitech C-310 Webcam

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/p/JsVbsY
pcpartpicker.com/p/RBJRNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. More like 2k

Around 4k

Why would you waste 3.7k in a gaymen machine?

Hope you die in your sleep.

Also,

No, Im serious, im new as fuck to all of this and I need help making sure Im not getting jew'd

Could you help me find a place to buy the parts for ~2K?

youre retarded it hurts i can build a better one for 2k

Could you please help me find a place to find them cheaper? Im obviously a retarded newfag when it comes to this shit, I just need someone to point me in the right direction

GTX 980 x2 $920
i7 5820K $390
TC14PE $80
Gigabyte X99-SLI $200
16GB DDR4 $57
2TB $65
480GB $188
EVGA 850 G2 $120
NZXT Phantom 82.. $190

What the fuck?

>Graphics Card NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980ti - 6GB GDDR5 ( Choose )

The new cards are coming out next month. You'd be an absolute IDIOT to buy now.

>Wireless TP-LINK Archer T9E AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router

Huh? Why is that bundled?

>Monitor ASUS 24" Full-HD LED Monitor ( Choose )

Shitty sounding monitor. You should be aiming for a 144Hz FreeSync or G-Sync. 27".

>Speakers Logitech S120 - 2 Channel Sound

$0. Absolute shit. Buy decent headphones or a proper Hi-Fi system.

>Webcam Logitech C-310 Webcam

Total shit. I've had a C910 for, like, five years.

>Optical Drive External DVD-RW Drive

1) Who needs optical in 2016. 2) WTF external???

Link to where I can buy? I know this whole board is cringing from my stupidity but I cant just spawn experience with this shit out of my ass

IM A FUCKING NEWFAG I NEED HELP, THATS WHY I MADE THIS SHIT THREAD

I priced these parts at a total of about 3000.
As others have mentioned, New Nvidia GPUs are about to come out. AMD zen processor and GPU also due to come out in a couple months. Even if you don't buy AMD the competition will force prices down a bit, you could save a ton of money.

I'm not gonna take money out of my savings, I'll be putting money aside for a bit, but how much longer do you think it'll be?

newegg.com

Kek. Kek to the max.

Nothing is worth 4444

No one going to help you here OP
Go try reposting on /diy/. Better folks there
My advice (assuming you're serious)
>Unless you really wanted some OC, never buy k series and Z board, waste of money
>Optical drive not necessary
>GPU wait for 1080/1070 and reap on the older cards price drops
>Storage go with 1TB HDD + 250GB SSD install your OS and demanding app on ssd, use HDD as cold storage
>Antivirus avast free is good enough
I can't give you any pricing advice though because I'm not a murican

>1x 980 Ti
>1x 1080p screen
>$3,784
Not even worth half of that.

pcpartpicker.com/p/JsVbsY
use integrated gpu till 1080 comes out

Absolutely not.

I had a good laugh off your picture, thank you.

Don't build your rig right now, trust me. The new polaris/pascal cards are literally just around the corner and will release next month. They'll run on 16nm/14nm FinFET which will be a huge jump from the 28nm process in current cards, and they'll run more efficiently cause of it. Wait just one more month then build your rig.

FUCK YOU. IM DOING IT.

Case labs case with clc coolers for both CPU and gpu is the only reason for a $3.7k build.

I hope you're joking OP, that build is a complete meme.

Build your own PC from pcpartpicker,
You don't need 32gb of RAM retard, 8 is fine, you can go for 16 to satisfy your autism but you'll never ever use that much, it's a waste of money,
get a modular psu from seasonic,
don't get a 980ti, wait for the new graphics cards being released,
you don't need that water cooling, an air cooler like the noctua nh-d15 outperforms the one you've chosen,
do not pay for an antivirus,
do NOT get razer products, they're overpriced, low quality and not durable at all, speakers and webcam suck, if you'd like a part guide visit logicalincrements.c om

>6700k
>980ti
>$3500+
>Sup Forums is NOT your consumer review site or tech support team

Holy kek

You guys not really helpful. I'm pulling the trigger!

if you're new to this, should you be spending thousands?

Holy shit OP, thanks for the keks

Wtf, they are being helpful. They're telling you you're overpaying, better stuff is coming out soon so you should wait, and that you're buying stuff you don't need. You've even gotten advice on what to buy. Stop being a dumb, ungrateful little shit. Kys please

So far it went up to $2315.48 and that's the cheapest.

Doesn't include the 24" FHD LED monitor(???-???), webcam(???-???), win 10($80-120), or the AV(~$50-100), or optical drive(~$20), or wireless router, or case (~$50).

Probably around $3000. That's BRAND NEW, though. Clip off at least 30% so a ~$2000 pc at best. ~2500 if you're generous.

I know this isn't the exact motherboard but I picked the most expensive option.

pcpartpicker.com/p/RBJRNG

You can SLI a 980ti for $4k.

Anyway that list is all sorts of fucked up. Make one yourself for 2k or less. ~1500 should be enough for high end if you don't make jerking your epeen your life's purpose, e.g. very generously, ~$600gpu, ~$400cpu, ~200mobo, ~200 storage, ~100 case, ~120 psu, ~120ram, ~50 cooler. ~200 monitor, ~100 keyb/mouse (20 desu), ~100 windows (or 0). This adds up to 2200.

Ideally it's ~350gpu, ~350cpu, ~120 storage, ~70 case, ~100psu, ~20 cooler, ~200 monitor, ~20 keyb/mouse, ~150mobo i.e. ~1400+/-100.

Buy a Xeon. No optic drive. A router isn't your PC? Wait for the gtx 1080 to come out. Don't buy windows. Virus protection is retarded. You can do it for free. Get a higher resolution monitor. 2 channel is trash. Buy headphones. Buy a mic instead of a webcam. Now it's worth it

Alright OP, here's what you need to do.

1. Decide what peripherals you actually need. Keyboard and Mouse are obvious, but do you need ricer shit like razer? Do you need a microphone? Do you need headphones or speakers? Do you need a webcame? Buy those separately, and not from the same place you are buying your PC.

2. Decide on your target resolution. Do you want to do 1080p? Or do you want to do higher? If you want to do 1080p, a 980Ti is a huge waste of money.

3. Consider where you are being jewed. In this case, it's in shit you don't need (Anti virus, wireless adapter) and on things that are really more than you probably need and expensive (i7, 1 TB SSD) You'd be better off with a cheaper i5 and a cheaper 250 GB SSD for your OS and a 2+TB HDD.

If you want everything in that list, then that price seems about normal. It'd be easier to tell if gave an itemized invoice and not just a list of hardware + total price.

Being generous I'm assuming
$200 case
$200 mobo
$400 CPU
$250 RAM
$150 PSU
$30 DVD Drive
$100 Wireless
$700 GPU
$400 SSD
$100 CPU Cooler
$100 Windows
$100 Antivirus
$500 Monitor
$80 Mouse
$80 Keyboard
$100 Speakers
$50 Webcam

Total: $3440

for 3,784 you'd be overpaying by a lot

Are you baiting him? Can you stop? He might actually listen to you...

You're retarded

troll thread, move along

I need help. People just call me stupid and force their memes on me.

>gigabyte

>case

Found your problem

>$200 case
no. Also OP's case costs like $50.
>$200 mobo
sure. OP's mobo costs less than 150.
>$400 CPU
sure. OP's cpu costs 350
>$250 RAM
no
>$150 PSU
sure. OP's cpu costs 80
>$30 DVD Drive
sure
>$100 Wireless.
no
>$700 GPU
no.
>$400 SSD
NO
>$100 CPU Cooler
no
>$100 Windows
lolno
>$100 Antivirus
ditto
>500 Monitor
inb4 4k mango screen. Would be nice but no.
>$80 Mouse
>$80 Keyboard
>$100 Speakers
>$50 Webcam
no.

If you're new to this why are you spending almost $4000 on it? Are you going to be build it yourself?

Because i want it to be good.

Fuck off worthless troll shit.

The fuck are you going to play? There haven't been good games since like 2010. You can build a great computer for $1000, and an outstanding one for $2000

Why are you so rude? Read the thread, i said that i`m new to this.
CoD Infinite Warfare for example. I'm sick of aim assist on console.

k I'm done with this you are underage

come back in 4 years

no

pcpartpicker

go see yourself

it's less about stupidity and more about you being lazy and not wanting to do your own research

Do not reply to my thread if you have nothing to contribute please.

Do not browse Sup Forums if you are below the age of 18. Do your own research and stop wasting your mom's money. You don't need a $4000 pc to play cowwadooddy.

Youre getting jewed, your paying a lot for labor. You can do better piecing it together one component at a time, purchased through multiple vendors.

The drawback is u build it yourself (if you dont want to or a filthy casual) and time it takes to get each part (if youre shopping around deals).

If thats worth $800 then buy the pre-built. The cpu, mobo, and gpu are all capable.

Oh shit someone has autism

Shut the FUCK up. You can at least reply to some of the idiot morons who were baited by your shit thread.

>cowwadooddy
Wow you're an edgy fuck aren't you?

Literally everybody calls them that in here. If you weren't a 14 year old and were browsing for more than a week you'd know that they are the laughing stock of vidya.

Do some research and kill yourself.

Post memes

Do you have autism?

>CoD
>people well actually bite this bait.

To be honest i`m not paying for it. Its a gift on my birthday. I don't care too much about saving a little bit of money.

Should i close the thread? Any actual suggestions on the subject?

I'm sorry for your poor mother