ITT: Sup Forums Approved Mice

Looking for a new one, pic related was my old one.

Other urls found in this thread:

frys.com/product/8765111?source=google&gclid=Cj0KEQjw09C5BRDy972s6q2y4egBEiQA5_guvyg8nVV9PxiQq5wepwZotE-GErCJ6vgqNbi0pzWHC4kaAo_M8P8HAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current mouse

Also have a g100s for backup although I'm not to keen on using it since I use the two side buttons quite a bit

>current mouse
Just werks

Best mouse I've owned. I have two. One for my laptop, and one for my PC.

I picked this up from ebgames in aus real
cheap a couple of years back, bretty gud mice.

How much better is this than the g402?
I ended up going with the 402 just because I thought a lot of the features on the 502 would end up being gimmicks and it wasn't worth the price difference.

>good sensor
>thumb buttons

what else do you faggots need?

I don't use side buttons anymore and haven't for years, but I love having a button to cycle through different sensitivity settings.
Also scrollwheel needs to be durable.

i own ss rival 2 yrs ago, best mice i have ever had in my life

So razer mice are still a meme? Friend is offering to sell me a barely used Deathadder from 2013 for 10 bucks. Is that money down the drain?

But that shit

GOAT

Deathadder is their only good mouse. You can't really beat it for $10.

I like it a lot. I'm kinda feeling like I would have preferred an FK1, but I can't complain.

Been using this one for over 13 years now. Is there a similar good mouse that also has thumb buttons?

Zowie ZA11 pre benq. Honestly has no flaws. If you come from G400, it is a very decent transition. If you are more of a deathadder fan, the EC1-A is probably better though.

not him but
its really not that much better
imo the main thing that made me get the 502 over the 402 was the thumb rest
the inf scroll is near useless, i occasionally use it on catalog mode. its not a drawback, just unused
the actual shape is kinda different too, though i dont see it making any real difference

the only other difference is the amount of buttons and the ability to change weights
one button difference, if anyone actually cared that much, they should just get one of those mmo mice
and the weights are uselss
i think it only totals to 36 grams more with all the weights in
why you'd want to, i dont know, its already a heavy mouse

youre not missing out

M65 RGB

so sleek
so simple

only downside is fucking CUE, which might take some people a little while to get used to/figure out. I personally had no problems with it but it is kinda complicated for the casual user.

Not even better imo. G402 tracks like a dream and it's smaller than lighter. According to Logitech's own specs the G402 should actually be better at tracking too. Unless you need the extra "features" of the G502, go with the G402.

Well the Pixart PMW3366DM is objectively better than the Avago AM010.

It's pretty much the best sensor on the consumer market.

Objectively? Why? Got any data to read?

Yes. Even if he's a cunt and selling it to you because it doubleclicks, that's a 5min procedure to fix and will last years. Definitely worth $10.

Mine started doubleclicking on the left button after 6 months, I fixed that shit and it's been fine for the 2 and a half years since.

coming from a g502 this feels way more comfortable

>rubber coated mice

4000 vs 12000 native DPI without any interpolation, 16G vs 40G max acceleration, and just more accurate tracking in general.

G402 also uses this stupid "fusion engine" acellerometer to predict movements, while the G502 is just raw power.

overclock.net/t/1504917/logitech-g402-hyperion-fury-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino
www.overclock.net/t/1481639/logitech-g502-proteus-core-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino

SteelSeries Rival. Mouse feels good, light weight, software is good and the lights are completely customizable. Unfortunately the rubber under the thumb has rubbed away in less than a year. Doesn't really bother me though.

Does anyone use this? MIONIX Castor Mouse. Thinking of picking one up. I kind of like wide-ish mice. My FK1 is too light and narrow for me, and that's after trying to get used to it for 2 years.

What about mousepads? Is there a generally accepted best mousepad?

So long as it's not some shitty rubber one, it's fine.

I have a fabric one and it got dirty af... and I'm super OCD about handwashing.

Tbh there isn't any better mouse

Then clean it?

this

What does Sup Forums recommend for a mousepad that is big enough for my keyboard too? I don't want my keyboard or mouse to make scratches on my new wooden desk.

Looking for bluetooth rechargeable full size chinese mouse. Any recommendations?

Have wired G400 and it's good but I feel Logitech is just too expensive for what it is.

why not get a self-healing cutting mat?

>s
Remove yourself.

Why would you want to get rid of the best mouse in the world?

top tier

My G700 just broke. I took it apart and made it worse. Ordered a G600 (non S), I like using the buttons on the mouse for a lot of things on my g700 so I hope having 12 on the side will be good.

I have that mouse, is it by the same people who do tyon?

I plan on getting a g900 is some weeks, currently using a g700 and it works well enough but I've had to replace the micro switches after about a year of heavy use, need to buy a new keyboard first though.

i need the best mouse for the least price.

g402 then?

G303 it has the same sensor as the G502 for around the same $40 as the G402

g303 is the laziest piece of shit ever produced by logitech, their sensors wobble like shit and it messes up your aim i had to return mine because it was horrible

You probably had a defective one, there's no acceleration or snapping issues with the PMW3366

wtf they cost almost them same g402 and g303 in my country store

Are you braindead or a literal shill?

The sensors on the g303 all WOBBLE, like when you move the mouse side to side it RATTLES like fuck and it moves the cursor on the screen.

they literally didn't do anything to secure their sensors in place, even cheap chinese mice don't do this shit, just check the user reviews pretty much everyone got this issue

so no g303

i think i will go for g402, best price i have seen for a gaming mouse

You must be an expert at that, since you don't understand what "defect" means

literally everyone has this problem, this is hardly a defect

>this many memes in one image

That would look ugly. I'm thinking of something like pic related, but the moon runes just make it look cool and are unnecessary.

i never used the keyboard but the kensington orbit is great if you don't belong on Sup Forums.

this thing will get really dirty really fast.

why?
What's a better one? I think a self healing memepad would look ugly on my black modern desk.

hard to trust a new razer much less one that is used

>M65 RGB
I have a sabre, which is a downsized version of an M65
CUE is a pain in the ass to learn but works pretty well

Why no one talking about lo/g/itech Sup Forums900

because it's a meme-mouse

How are coolermaster mice? I'm thinking of getting thing since I have manlet hands.

this thing*

I really should proofread my posts more.

razr is for fags but the chroma is a pretty good mouse

fag

I really like picrelated, fixed all flaws the r.a.t. 7 had

Currently the best (mainstream) mouse for serious professionals.

G402 if you're a gaymer and can avoid the RSI with moderate use.

hahaha, oh wow

my nigga

Roccat doesnt make the mouse in OP's image

g502 reporting in

bretty gud, bretty cheep :DD

How fix?

>an 8 year old or a fucking manlet
either way you shouldn't be posting

g500s

I just have small manlet hands

R.A.T. 5 Anyone? I'm looking to get one.

>plug in mouse
>it drives away

I'm using this mouse right now and it's amazing. Might not be the lowest latency mouse for gaming, but I don't play games so idc. The tracking is fantastic on all types of surfaces, the connection never drops on the wireless, and the scrollwheel is godlike. I couldn't find a better mouse if I tried.

>trolling
>2016

looks like a fucking UFO

fuck you juke

>I couldn't find a better mouse if I tried.

The logitech MX master is not bad but it's a sham.

It's a $99 mouse that performs identically to Logitech's $40 mice. It just looks more business-esque.

That looks so fucking cool

I took a look at some of their other mice, like the g402, but wireless was important to me, and price isn't really a concern for me.

>hahaha, oh wow

Say what you will about Microsoft, but they hit it out-of-the-park with this mouse.

Instant classic, as long as you're not a gaymer. (feels like a gentle handshake)

G303+bare USB cable+foam on the sides to fit my hand

This an acceptable mouse?
frys.com/product/8765111?source=google&gclid=Cj0KEQjw09C5BRDy972s6q2y4egBEiQA5_guvyg8nVV9PxiQq5wepwZotE-GErCJ6vgqNbi0pzWHC4kaAo_M8P8HAQ

Ya. Take a risk

Yolo

Do you play MMOs a lot? If not why the fuck would you want that

I have the Spawn version which has the exact same body. Great mouse if you're a claw grip guy.

using this, my mousefu, you can even change the colors of the led

I actually do play MMOs a bunch. I have also set the thumb buttons to be shortcuts for shit in other games.

i have this, has some bugs in the software and shitty dpi steps but feels solid in the hand if you can deal with the shape.

im using one of these rn.

>owned for 3 months
>black material around scroll wheel came loose and eventually stretched out enough to fall off. >the light for the dpi settings is popped in
>leds in the mouse flicker now, both when and when its not being used
>all i do is play roguelikes with a seperate controller and lurk

its made by a company called azio. i bought mine for $10 new. the company specializes in shitty stolen designs.

wooooooeeeeeee! l e d!

Still rocking on.
Tweaked the buttons so they don't make any click noises and trigger with less pressure for ninja mode. Scroll wheel silenced too.
The rubber coating on the black plastic started to come off last cleaning, so i removed that too.
Mousepad is a qck+, just a few years younger.

I'm prepared to use this mouse til i die.

Just got this recently, I use a fingertip grip and it feels great. It's pretty much what I was looking for before I got it(shorter and wider than my old mouse). My only problem is the shitty software, relatively loud clicks, noisy scroll wheel when scrolling up, and the thick cable. I just wish it came with better quality components.